Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 06:59:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Started by: enkindle on Jul 27, '12 01:38

Oh, I have something.

WHen doing an OC, after I invite people, I wait a few minutes, if they don't respnd I remove them. After this, a couple times the person has accepted the invite, but too late. After someone is removed they can't be re-invited. It would be nice if after they were removed, they just dropped back into the pool of invite eligable people below the people you have in the OC already.

Just a thought,

Goku

Report Post Tip

What Goku said, or alternatively, remove the max amount of people we can invite and perhaps put a limit on the amount of people that can accept so we don't need to remove people to invite other people who may or may not accept.

Report Post Tip

I'm back enkindle!

Just a simple request that you told me to bring here. Any chance we can get the city location and our CA's age on the info page where we sell their drugs.

I believe this will be very useful for people to locate their CA before it retires. As not having sponsorship abilities means you can't locate him and those below Made obviously can't have this access. The reasons behind the age, it allows us to track when our CA is coming closer to it's end without having to try and shift through our entire Marketplace history to work it out.

Thanks!

Report Post Tip

enkindle, not really a great big request but it does annoy me :p

You never get any message when you fail to attack fortifications. I would appreciate a message like 'You are so pathetic you can't even shoot past ' or something of that sort.

Report Post Tip

Warwick, that was actually a bug and should be fixed now.

Report Post Tip

Ok, this has happened twice now and is getting more annoying every time it happens. 

I wait and wait for prices to change before flying even though my flight timer is open. When a price finally lowers, I quick buy to full, barbs in this last instance. It tells me I have bought a full load and spent 'yada yada', but shows me that my CA has busted me out of jail at the same time. I can see 44 units bought on my screen, so I buy a tip for where barbs are highest, fly to where it tells me, and WTF, have 0 units when I get there.

I was thinking maybe I screwed up the first time, but now that it has happened twice, I thought I would let you know, cause its not cool. I waited quite a while for a price to lower, just to fly there with nothing after buying a tip.

Report Post Tip

You must have fixed it since I wrote that last post, because now it gives a very clear message that you are not carrying the drugs when you get the CA JB message. Thanks.

Report Post Tip

When you switch between wysiwyg and the old mode, which I do often in my profile, it seems to add extra lines between the text constantly. I always end up going back last thing and backspacing a bunch fo the extra ones. You can see many profiles half a page long and longer where people either dont know or care how to fix it. It is annoying.

Report Post Tip

What he said. ^^^

Report Post Tip

Doubletap, redoing the WYSIWYG is on our todo list but quite large.

I'm closing this thread. New one at http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/291304

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL