Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:14:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Started by: enkindle on Jul 27, '12 01:38

If you guys want to put together a comprehensive list of all the mail options, with proper names, as well as who should be able to do it, it wont be hard for us to do. Not exactlty a 5 minute thing, but, pretty quick.

Report Post Tip

Could we get an option to maybe unsponsor a suggestion?

It hasn't happened to me as of yet, but I can imagine somebody sponsoring a suggestion, only for something to click in their head a minute/day later and make them not want to be sponsoring the idea anymore.

Report Post Tip

Loving the idea of "Sell all" etc, would make my life from mobile a lot easier.

Report Post Tip

Another little thing that bothers me is the way personals are. I would like to have an option to view all the personals on one page. Say I wanna look at all my PP's or some such It would be nice to have an option to click on all pages or some such link to collapse all the pages into one long page that i can scroll through.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure I'll come up with a few more, but for now the only thing I can think of is adding in an option to hide the "Views" column in communication. I know it's a fairly new feature and maybe it'll just take time to get used to, but it throws the feel of everything off to me. Possibly just an option in the Options menu to hide that? :s

Report Post Tip

I would like to have the ability to delete the personals from our CAs.

Report Post Tip

When using http://mafiareturns.com/mobile from my phone and I get a personal the link that comes up is http://mafiareturns.com/mobile/news/personals.php instead of http://mafiareturns.com/news/personals.php which gives me the 404 page then redirects to the home page.

Report Post Tip

Failure. You failed to WACK! (random RIA).
A critical miss!
Something went terribly wrong with your attempt!
Expertly you draw your gun, aiming squarely at the back of your victim's head. As if he senses something is amiss, one of (random RIA)'s bodyguards turns in your direction, his eyes narrowing in on your drawn weapon. You try to get the shot off, steadying your arm, but the bodyguard rushes you, tackling you and slamming your head into a nearby garbage dumpster. He grabs your gun roughly tossing it several yards away down

Since when do sleeping bums have bodyguards? seems like a silly WB message to me.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to see a slight change in the Marketplace, it wouldn't be a 5-10min thing, but worth it in the long run I think.

As it stands right now, if you want to sell or buy 1 credit, there is only that option. But as most people should know, it's easier to get your credits sold if you sell them 1 at a time for the amount of cash that you want... people rarely buy the ones in bulk as it costs more than they can afford. So it leaves those who like to sell credits one at a time, with the option to F5 and Enter their sales over and over again, same for those that want to buy single credits for the lowest amount of cash possible.

If you could give us an option to choose how many we want to buy/sell it would be great. An example below:

For single sales:

Number of Credits to sell: x (New slot here set to a default of 1 which would make it a single credit sale if the person isn't selling more than one)
1 x 5

Cash you want PER Credit:
$666,666

Sell 5 credits for a total of $666,666 per credit.

For bulk sales:

Number of Credits to sell:
5 x 1

Cash you want PER Credit:
$666,666

Sell 5 credits for a total of $3,333,330.

-------

The above is probably not the best way and the only thing that changes is the message itself for the totals, but I think you get the idea behind it.

You could possibly make it into something that pops up at the confirmation page as well when people click Buy, stating they want to buy 1 x 1 for x amount of cash and to Confirm, or if they'd like they could change it to 1 x 5 depending on how many single/bulk credits are for sale from that particular purchase, if they add more than there are credits for the purchase they picked, game could tell them that there aren't enough sales to buy that many.

But as long as the amount to the left which should be the default number of the sale itself (1 = amount of credits for the sale, 5 being how many the player want to buy from the sale they picked) it should work out fine. And the same could be done for people buying credits with game cash (left side option on the marketplace). It should also state that the maximum amount of sales a player can put up is 50, so someone doing single sales through this option can't pick more than 1 x 50 if doing 1 credit sales. This would save people a lot of refreshing if they have loads of credits to sell or lots of cash to spend on purchases...

End rant!

Report Post Tip

Let's try this again, and hope I get it right as I seem to be on retard mode right now...

What it should say in my main post: "And the same could be done for people TRADING credits FOR game cash (RIGHT side option on the marketplace)."

And with that I'll stop spamming, feel free to delete my post before this one. Thank you!

Report Post Tip

When the last comment is yours on a thread it shows the thread as dark grey again even though you have read everything, kind of annoying when going through suggestions/player commission.

Report Post Tip

Links in Personals on the Following:

OC invites/outcomes

Credit Transfers

Money Transfers

PickPockets

Report Post Tip

Master accounts.

Can they retain information for dupe checks etc and links to "admim" accounts.

I am not sure about others but I certainly don't consider my pc account as a dupe, I use one log in as do u imagine do many others.

Report Post Tip

I would like to be able to choose what achievements to view on my own list of achievements. For example, when I'm done with the lower drugs, I wanna be able to just hide them forever since I will never need to look at them again. Same with the lower petties and felonies, etc.

Report Post Tip

I haven't seen this mentioned so excuse me if I've missed it, but I have some "gifts" that I won't use and it'd be nice if I could "re-gift" them to someone.  I don't know if that would be more then what you are taking on here, I just figure I'm not the only one in this situation.

Report Post Tip

the blacked out text boxes for the player commision. either hide the forum from the regular users or remove the boxes. honestly all userd should be able to read all of the pc commentary as this is a players game

Report Post Tip

That doesn't mean every single player has the right to have a say on what the game should be like. This game has owners, and paying customers. I think the blacked out boxes makes life easier for the PC so they don't have to read in two different places stuff about a single topic.

Although I do agree that it generates a level of frustration not being able to see something that you know is there. Maybe you can make it in a way that the text will collapse if you are not supposed to see it. Like the "spoiler" feature some forums have but in this case, you don't see a "reveal" button. It gets automatically revealed if you are of the required "rank".

Report Post Tip

It is a better option to see we are active than we do everything in our HQ forum and you don't know a thing about anything.

Report Post Tip

I would like to see a option that you can choose so no pop ups apear on just the tab you have open. I relise you can sometimes choose to not have the tab open after one pops up. But I would like a option to have non pop up at all because even that once can really mess things up. 

Report Post Tip

TheKing, can you try explaining it another way?

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL