Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 20:25:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Silence Is Not Golden Started by: Vaelin_Al_Sorna on Jul 06, '14 10:46

Oh and you most certainly are, that's why myself and so many others would love to hear, at length, what you have to say about what you were doing that led to the death of a CL in your district. We, your fans, just wish to know what was so important that it warranted pushing a man to such extremes because obviously with your outstanding history it must have been a terribly important reason.

Report Post Tip

I will be honest, i spend more time in the business district then the streets, simply because it often is better roleplayed and less argumentative.  A lot of the time my thoughts are i will contribute if i think can bring something to a situation, if i can't i may pass it by.  It is not a case of feeling threatened to talk, is sometimes having something people will be interested in; as the changing tastes and attention of the general populace.

I believe the streets should be more used but some people are more eloquent then others as they speak, and can put a better spin, even if on an old point. 

Report Post Tip

" I'll return the favor and show people just how classy"

We are all waiting to see how classy she is, show us ironsight

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI, Where Are you?

Report Post Tip

She dropped it for now, so I have as well. Any point to this obvious attempt to stir up a conflict, whoever you are?

Report Post Tip

Maybe i like to stir up conflict, to bad you dont have any dirt on me, or her really.

Report Post Tip

Maybe im just a jester, having a laugh :)

Report Post Tip

Maybe im just a jester, having a laugh :)

Report Post Tip

Another troll hiding behind obscurity. So you present me with a tempted situation to either not present it and appear like I don't have any, or present it and unnecessarily put something out there. I think I'll pick the other option where I laugh at the sorry attempt because you're clearly trying to stir up shit, regardless of whether it's in her defense or not. Shoo troll, or at least put some thought into your efforts to bait someone.

Report Post Tip

Seeing as we are OOC obv, i am sure a man of high power would never hold anything agaisnt anyone, would you.

We can introduce each other.

My name is Premeir, Like i told you before in a thread long long ago, you can't talk about me or my friends, and not have me want to come get a little rowdy.

So WhereWereYou, it is nice to meet you, like i said im prem.

Report Post Tip

I also did not read any further then "Another troll hiding behind obscurity"

Report Post Tip

Much like the man you claim to be I actually openly admit to holding grudges. I really don't know or care if you're actually him, but let's steer this topic towards me and you if you're here for some type of conflict and not just trying to get me to unnecessarily say something about her. Shall we? Also, will the fake Kuklinski "targeting" the man who claimed to be Prem also be partaking in this? Or can you handle having a discussion by yourself if it is you?

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

proof enough?

Report Post Tip

lol, if you're not even gonna put any effort into it this isn't worth my time.

Report Post Tip

I want you to put effort into it, as much as you can.

Come onto irc and verify it is me, then we can contiune here.  I will await your arrival on irc.

Report Post Tip

I'm currently incapable of getting on IRC, nor would that matter so we can move forward while I simply speak to the person speaking while committing to no assumptions on your actual identity. How would you like to start?

Report Post Tip

I would like to start by going back to our deal of if you disrespect my friends im going to come and disrespect you, so say sorry to eepster and we can go back to not speaking.

Report Post Tip

You're going off the permitted topic. I won't apologize for retaliating on someone who acted on bloodline related issues, either. So if you think this is a one-sided grudge whoever informed you left quite a few details out. Last warning, do not bring her up if you wish to continue because my business with her has nothing to do with you. Stick to me and you or you won't get a response.

Report Post Tip

You should now by now i dont head your bullshit warnings. I shall do as i please.  I explained the rules to you previsouly i dont care what the topic is or who is at fault, i am asking you to say sorry so i dont have to hurt your feelings.

You are a crew leader now there is no need for me to have to act like this with you, maybe i should go find kuku, knock some sense into you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Silence Is Not Golden
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL