Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 16:12:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Silence Is Not Golden Started by: Vaelin_Al_Sorna on Jul 06, '14 10:46

Gentlemen, please, this thread has been going off direction for some time now. Perhaps you could take this up elsewhere? 

Silence can be a very powerful tool, if used at the right times. That being said, speaking out on the streets is akin to information dissemination. It may go over positively or negatively, usually both at the same time, but speaking allows you to put your own spin on events. This is something that usually occurs after every war. Many of the times, we do not have alternative sources to make use of, so the version on the Streets is accepted, if with a pinch of salt.

Report Post Tip

You are a crew leader now there is no need for me to have to act like this with you, maybe i should go find kuku, knock some sense into you.

This part fits the given parameters... I am a Crew Leader but I'm one who doesn't punish others for trying to offend me with anything but words of my own. That was a fake Kuklinski, as is the one currently wearing the title. Both of them and yourself are/were just looking for attention, the real Kuklisnki is far more annoying, has a much better vocabulary and can probably be contacted rather easily... though that's a route I'd never be willing to take. So you and your friend "Kuklinski" can speak to me however you wish, so long as your CL approves and you don't make any threats I approve of your right to express yourself as well. I just won't reward you with a response if you're foolish enough to try to settle what you incorrectly perceive to be someone else's debt for them or attempting to reignite an old grudge.

Report Post Tip

Quiet Dante, this is the part where Ironsight destroys his opposition in a battle of wits.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well first off this is out of charcter, so i dont need your approval to express myself, unless you are saying you hold ooc comments agaisnt people?

Is that what you are saying?

Are you saying you are a crew leader and you can force me not to speak ooc?

Wtf?

Report Post Tip

Deadpool, your boy WWI has bowed down before and shall bow again, the only thing he destroys is cakes.

Report Post Tip
Actually he said nothing of the sort. You have an appt name jester, your making a fool of yourself.
Report Post Tip

"so long as your CL approves and you don't make any threats I approve of your right to express yourself "

He said exactly of the sort, why is my CL invovled if this is OOC? Who is making threats, someone that has such wit and smart thinks someone will always resort to a threat, i dont think i have ever threaten the boy. 

So like i said dont infringe on my rights

Report Post Tip

Well first off this is out of charcter, so i dont need your approval to express myself, unless you are saying you hold ooc comments agaisnt people?

The Premier bloodline killed many people for things said on IRC... and most (if not all) of the game's upper-structure will kill you if you're dumb enough to make a threat in OOC. That's the only way I'd be involved in your death. I literally said the opposite, and I warned you that if you go too far your CL might still kill you for speaking disrespectfully. That's not a threat, that's a reminder of how CLs treat OOC comments.

I also actually hate cake, never been one for pastries. If you're gonna try to bring my weight into this I'm 150 lbs, but I'm sure you could say it's a doughy 150 and I only eat Ice Cream or something. It's incorrect and irrelevant, but you're free to make an idiot of yourself with that information if you want.

Report Post Tip

I believe i made it quite clear i am representing Premeir, which WWI was more then happy to engage me as, so why is my Cl invovled?????????????

Report Post Tip
Because despite what you may think, ooc now has an ic impact. Your character received xp because of your comments here and so the mere title ooc no longer seperates this forum from your character. Regardless your attempt to puss off lronSight is futile, as is your attempt to paint him as some bad man for having the audacity to mention your crew leader. But you already know that ooc can impact your character, remember I can see the mail you sent to visas.
Report Post Tip

"The Premier bloodline killed many people for things said on IRC."

Oh so you are sinking to the levels of Premeir now, what has this world come to.  It was more so playing on the fact that you are such a sweet heart i asssume you like cake, calm down nobody called you fat don't go all crazy on me.

Where did i threaten you?  Where is my disrespectful speak??

Report Post Tip

Yes the mail to Visas saying that i know many people here can't see the line between ic and ooc so to please kill me, if anyone creid about it.

Oh god you made me look so terrible, for telling my crew leader to do no sweat off his back if someone has a problem with me.  Great rhm material there.

And the fact that more then one person here has addressed people OOC, to now come back and say anything said in OOC is IC.  Paint as a bad man for bringing a in game into OOC as a threat he can make, because that is the only card he can play.

:)

Report Post Tip

Deadpool, your boy WWI has bowed down before and shall bow again, the only thing he destroys is cakes.

Cite some evidence of the former or latter, otherwise gtfo

Report Post Tip
Once again your attempt to twist things is pointless.
Report Post Tip

IRC is an OOC form of communication between players, brought up to counter your point about killing people for OOC comments.

Oh so you are sinking to the levels of Premeir now, what has this world come to.  It was more so playing on the fact that you are such a sweet heart i asssume you like cake, calm down nobody called you fat don't go all crazy on me.

What a shock, you didn't turn out to be Premier. I brought it up because you were pretending to be him. Notice the part where I spoke of him and never to him? It's because you're not even a good fake. And your comments about me killing cakes implies I eat a lot of cake... which implies that I'm fat. Don't back down from your words now... you were so confident in them just a moment ago when you decided to post them.

Where did i threaten you?  Where is my disrespectful speak??

You didn't, I clarified that I approve of your right to express yourself so long as you don't threaten anyone or say something that would enrage you Crew Leader and then you went off on a tangent about how I was threatening to kill you.

Any more insightful comments from a man Tyrion pointed out is appropriately named Jester?

Report Post Tip

Yeah what did i attempt to do? You can see the mail i sent to bossman, what did it say?

Report Post Tip

Yet again kiddo, i am still waiting for you in irc to verify i am premeir, i was only talking in third person like you like to do so much.

My words are quite conifdent, and quite clear i think you are a very sweet boy, and have quite the sugar in you, either via eating cake, or  it just happens :).

And yet again why would you jump directly to, oh you have the right to talk as long as you dont threaten me, why would i threaten you, why would that be the first thing you assume.

Also nobody said you were killing anyone, i said you were very soft for bringing a CL up in an OOC conversation

Report Post Tip

I do enjoy how happy you got when the hope that i really may not be premeir was there.

Report Post Tip

I don't remember "Premeir" being barely literate.

Report Post Tip

Well then you don't remember me to well do you Bjorn

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Silence Is Not Golden
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL