Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 01:22:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Silence Is Not Golden Started by: Vaelin_Al_Sorna on Jul 06, '14 10:46

Aww, lronSight has become like Voldemort and is now He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just... lol. Let's dissect your criticisms, shall we? Or would retaliating be bullying?

It is nothing more than a condescending bully with a thesaurus and a god complex. I daren't even say it's name lest it fuel its roaring ego.

You started with the word 'it' and then called me condescending. It's probably best to not condescend someone while accusing them of being condescending, but not unheard of either. Yes I condescend, I condescend everyone who ignores logic, overly plays it safe or jumps to insulting people. I can understand and debate differing logical opinions, I actually prefer to do that, but I won't pretend having a logical debate with someone like yourself or your friends is worthwhile because you're not here for logical reasons... otherwise you would realize you used the word 'worthwhile' while potentially starting a conflict with another district  for 500k. If I could avoid risking pissing off other districts for 500k, I'd pay off every district I might of offended with every offensive action and still had plenty left over for BGs.

Next, let's look at the word thesaurus. Are you actually trying to criticize me for having good grammar? Do you really believe criticizing me for having good grammar and a slightly above simple vocabulary was worth mentioning?

The God Complex, I guess you skipped my thread about my opinion of your opinions of my opinion in your extensive studies of my works... one of 3 street speeches I've written. I think of myself as a mechanic, not a savior. It's you and your friends that claim I claim I'm a savior because I fixed something and brought it back to life... which describes what a mechanic does. A savior doesn't necessarily have to put in stupid numbers of hours of work, editing and effort to do what they do, whereas mechanics working with old, dead engines do.

You do realize refusing to say my name probably just makes people more interested in me, right? So if you were looking to avoid giving me attention, you failed.

It can't argue without demeaning or insulting. It can't communicate without spinning in circles. I applaud its ability to attempt to hide its inadequacies behind vocabulary. I am however not amused or impressed.

I demean, insult and berate people who open conversations with those things, if that's what I believe will deliver my message best. Once again, though, claiming do that is a bad thing while calling me 'it' kind of makes you wonder where your head's at. 

You mention my inadequacies, would those be the ones that never get me or my district shot while being one of, if not the ballsiest, street speakers with most accounts? Whereas your 'humility' led you here... where you decided to criticize and didn't really back it up. You left it vague because you don't actually have anything or if you do you're not adequately using it.

Sorry you claim you're not amused or impressed, despite the fact you apparently stalk my words and know that every word was 'self appreciation, condescension, mutual admiration and masturbation,' but seeing as you claim to know my works why do you read them if you know that's all they are?

Whilst it undoubtedly contributes to activity in various forums, when one looks deeper into what is actually said... All self appreciation, condescension, mutual admiration and masturbation.

Why twist a good thing like that? The forums were dead, who gives a damn how I raise them back to having some life or if I ask for a little credit? Nobody else was able to do it, so why do you expect me to care about your opinions on how I react after accomplishing that? Is a little credit really too much to ask for after doing something like that? 

On top of that, I guess you skipped a lot of content because the only things I really brag about or take credit for are raising the streets and putting forward the slowed expansion rate idea... both which are currently active and both had a thread of mine produced shortly before they happened that pushed us towards the final goal I had set in mind. The streets are active and Philly is closed, at the very least, in small part thanks to me. My ideas have undeniably shaped this community, what the hell have you contributed? Go back to your hole, scrub, or I'll 'bully' you some more.

Report Post Tip
I think it's angry.

What a shame I refuse to speak to narrow minded narcissists.

The ends justify the means and it would seem to agree that it is a bully and behaves inappropriately. It is the self proclaimed ballsiest street speaker without being shot.

Perhaps it should step out from behind Mako's 303 tag for that statement to carry some actual weight.

Must take a tremendous amount of charm and charisma to survive as an auth to a godfather of one of the strongest alliances ever.

It is the cheap Chinese knock-off version of Grin. From far away it looks just like the real thing, after you take a look at it closely you realise this is a far cry from the genuine article.

Ready to split at the stitches and crumble in your hand under the smallest amount of stress.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

I think you're grasping at straws with the emotional card, lol. I'm trying to avoid the condescension and you continue to call me 'it'. Seriously? Tyrion is right, I am apparently Lord Voldemort. Run in fear everyone!

How am I the narrow-minded narcissist in a conversation where you can't even be bothered to address the person you're obviously speaking with?

nar·row-mind·ed
adjective

1. not willing to listen to or tolerate other people's views; prejudiced.

nar·cis·sist

[nahr-suh-sist]  Show IPA
noun
a person who is overly self-involved, and often vain and selfish.

And it's actually not just a self-proclamation, I used that wording because a close friend loves calling me that in private conversations but I guess you have a point there's some egotism in that statement. I've also admitted for years that I'm am an egotistic ass, I'm just not the one you claim I am... seriously... it's like you're trying to put every stupid cliched criticism of me forward... like you're trying to be the person I was talking about in that speech you clearly haven't read.

I guess you also didn't hear, Mako's 303 tag isn't my 303 tag meaning they'd throw me under an actual bus before letting me overstep my bounds. I'd clear this up further but from what I've gathered you probably can't hold a rational conversation about them either.

You do realize I pulled off a much more offensive street presence while in a district where the Godfather and the Godfather who authed that Godfather wanted me dead, along with a bunch of other Godfathers in the game, right? Probably not, because many who claim others are narrow-minded are usually narrow-minded themselves, but point is Mako doesn't really protect me that often if ever... I'm not saying he wouldn't or necessarily hasn't, I'm just saying you're once again grasping at straws if you think he's been constantly bending over backwards to keep me alive. In fact, Desmand has definitely saved my life once in a war despite the fact we often don't see eye-to-eye in the forums so I probably owe Mako the most, but I owe Desmand more (as far as I'm aware) on the topic of life saving. If you think I've ever come close to being killed for my presence, point out where I crossed the line. Don't just say I crossed the line and Mako saved me, prove it happened because I haven't heard of it happening yet.

Next, I'm nothing like Grin... at all. If you ever actually read my works you'd see where we were fundamentally different because he not only used a dramatically different styling of comical writing, but he also didn't really respond to others who had questions about his idea as much as I do, and I don't open speeches on my ideas by going into great detail because I assume people will want to challenge the general premise so I always start with just that and nothing more. If you're trying to compare me to him, that's on you for only God knows what reason because it sure as hell isn't writing style. My guess would be the fact we're both arrogant and commonly condescending... which if it is true is just sad that that's all you see in either person's writing.

Is this really what you call 'splitting at the stitches'? Or was that just a joke I missed?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Silence Is Not Golden
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL