Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 22:35:28
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13

Peaky Blinders

Report Post Tip

Peaky blinders looks pretty good this season

Report Post Tip
Shameless obviously. Frank Gallagher is a saint.
Report Post Tip
I finally watched all of The walking Dead. Also love Blue Bloods.
Report Post Tip

I really like the entire Netflix Marvel series.

Report Post Tip

The Blacklist

Report Post Tip

The Good Doctor is absolutely amazing! i'm semi iffy about the acting of the main character just because it feels forced sometimes, but as well i'm sure its a challenging character to play. :) 

I watch it on Hulu alongside some other great shows....

*The Mick

*Lucifer

*once upon a time

Report Post Tip

The season 3 finale of Mr.Robot was last night. It's been renewed for Season 4 I wonder if that will be the final season and whether they plan to release it in 2018 or 2019.

Report Post Tip
Scorpion,
Bull
NCIS
Just to name a few I have a DVD that’s recording atleast 2 shows all the time though I never have time to watch most of them.
Report Post Tip

The Librarians

Killjoys

The Magicians

as you can probably tell I'm a sci-fi / fantasy addict lol

Report Post Tip

The Good Doctor is a show about an autistic surgeon starting his first year residency in a hospital. He see's things in a way most surgeons wouldn't even think of. He is teaching them just when they think they're teaching him. Great show.. look it up.

Report Post Tip

Currently watching USA Survivor.  Final 5 going at it so it's getting good.  Lots of back stabbing.

Report Post Tip

The Grand Tour 

&

Blue Planet 2 -  better than the first.

Report Post Tip

Re-watching SAO

Report Post Tip

I can't remember if I've suggested this before in this thread or not(and I'm too lazy to look) BUT The Magicians is a really good show. If you like magic, aren't easily offended by adult language/situations and just fantasy in general than it's worth checking out. The first two seasons are available on Netflix in the US and the third season starts on the 10th of this month! I'm currently re-watching the show before it comes back.

Report Post Tip

Recently just finished rewatching Vikings up to the current episode. Great show

Report Post Tip
The 100 all the way!!!
Report Post Tip
McMafia began on BBC the other night, meant to be very good. Must catch up on the iplayer.
Report Post Tip

I'm still addicted to supernatural lol

Report Post Tip

Supernatural has been better than I thought it would be this season. The next episode is the backdoor pilot for the spin-off series they're planning and I'm hoping it's good. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL