Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:56:05
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Global Protection Order Started by: CletusKasady on Nov 09, '17 04:12

This is an announcement board for future protection orders. The way it will work will be that you state the family(ies) that have been taken out and the parameters of the protection order for example: Tagged members under made of BLAH BLAH's Family named are under protection for 7 days.

So moving forward please post all protection orders here and if they are broken there will be consequences. 

To start, I would like to say that: 

Tagged members of The_Kid's Blue Note Label, Sandberg's The Kinfolk, and VictorDallas' The Dead Men. IA's are not covered under this order.

Report Post Tip

Why can't we use the announcement that already exists? 

Report Post Tip

Also uh....maybe speak in complete sentences. You would like to say that tagged members of ........ are what? Protected? not to be shot? to be taken into new families?

Full sentences man, full sentences. 

Report Post Tip

Probably because the other one (or two?) that exists is cluttered beyond belief and is never used anymore as is. This is a clean slate.

Why didn't you put your own 'protection order' on the announcement board that already exists, Dumdedum1? Pretty hypocritical of you.

Report Post Tip

Because I didn't want too. Obviously. 

Where else could I be like Princeso and announce my title all importantly?! 

Report Post Tip

Your title doesn't look very important compared to Cletus'. Sorry to burst your bubble, chap.

Report Post Tip

You're speaking in a place you're not supposed to be speaking in. Cluttering up his pretty new corner for protection orders that he can't even phrase properly (no surprise there). 

Thanks for helping me out dumb blonde chick. 

Report Post Tip

You started it, friend. Just slapping your notes on the board left, right and center doing all you can to bury it.

But, hey. At least I have an excuse - I am a dumb blonde, after all. What's your excuse?

Report Post Tip

I did start it. On purpose. You're helping me, which I'm sure your higher ups won't appreciate. 

My name is literally dumdedum. That's my excuse. My whole purpose is to cause trouble. 

Is that not obvious? 

Report Post Tip

Oh, no. Not obvious at all. It was nearly impossible to tell what you were trying to do. Goodness me!

Blondie rips off the piece of paper about this being a 'clean slate'. Clean slate no more!

Report Post Tip

Well, I wasn't sure, since you kept responding to me, therefore giving me the ability to stand here speak even more on this corner that I'm not supposed to be speaking on to begin with. The fact that it is no longer a clean slate is just as much due to you as it is to me. 

Thanks again for that help. 

Report Post Tip

You're quite welcome. I must say, this debate is the most action I've seen all week. Barring the bloodshed, that is.

Report Post Tip

Oh am I providing you amusement? THAT'S GREAT!

I love providing people with amusement AND causing trouble all at the same time. 

Let's keep talking here so that it keeps veering away from it's actual purpose. 

Tell me, how are you today blonde chick? 

Report Post Tip

You truly are a rebel, aren't you? Only the most vicious criminals in history have ever spoken on a street corner!

I'm doing well, though. Thank you for asking. I would ask how you are, but I can already see you're salty.

Report Post Tip

Oh no dear, salty would imply I lost family recently and am upset about that. 

I have not had real family on these shores in a long long time. My family simply enjoys coming around now and then, observing the current state of things and disappearing again. However, since a magical force allowed my father to live longer then two days, he stuck around a little longer then usual and got into a bit of trouble. I decided to get into a bit of trouble myself but I won't stick around nearly as long as my father did. 

Report Post Tip

There's nothing in the definition of 'salty' that translates to 'lost family' at all. Ooh, I know! I'll get you a dictionary for Christmas!

Aw, that's such a shame. I feel like we could become best friends. 

Report Post Tip

Oh how nice a dictionary! You should give one to Cletus too, so he can learn to speak full sentences. That would certainly be helpful for him. 

Perhaps I'm not salty, maybe instead I'm just a troll. And you are feeding me ever so nicely, I can keep going for ages! 

Report Post Tip

Cletus missed out on a few words on his announcement paper. Big whoop. You simply don't know what salty means. You need it way more.

You look perfectly human to me. But, hypothetically speaking, do you think mentioning that over and over again will suddenly make me run away? You're sadly mistaken, little man. This dumb blonde never backs down. Not even to a frost troll.

Report Post Tip
Oh good, so you'll keep going back and forth with me forever? That makes me ecstatic.

I know exactly what salty means and I'm telling you it doesn't fit me. You can make all the assumptions you want, you'd be wrong. I'm having a blast.
Report Post Tip

Forever? Goodness, no. I need my beauty sleep. Until I pass out on the side of the road, sure!

If you know what it means, why did you think it was related to family when I first mentioned it? That part doesn't make sense to my blonde brain.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Global Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL