Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:53:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million Started by: Epiphany on Aug 18, '18 00:50
Easy, I would first buy Mr, then I would buy a house for myself and all my family members. Then I would make sure college education was fully paid off for all of my relatives.
Report Post Tip

Quit my job and go on a vacation!

Then figure out something else to do with my time. 

Report Post Tip

Quit my job and enjoy life.

Report Post Tip

I would retire and spend the rest of my life traveling the world.  I wouldnt have need of some monstrous mansion or fancy cars or boats.

Report Post Tip
I'd give 5 friends a million each and half to my daughter. I'd buy a giant house, and never work again.
Report Post Tip

Invest most of it to live off of and grow my wealth. Use the rest to start a company.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

buy myself a plot of land, build a good size home and then put the rest to work after i bought everything i ever wanted

Report Post Tip

I would leave my work and would go for a long travel :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Get out of this miserable existence I call my life and provide a much needed better life for my kids. 

Report Post Tip

Would tops 100 million on dice.

Report Post Tip

Purchase MR, unban every account, send mass emails on resetting MR with a date, reset MR and all known accounts and start fresh.

Report Post Tip

First some cocaine to celebrate 

Report Post Tip

I would make it a billion.

Report Post Tip

Build a custom desk finally. Butcher block style. BIG fuckin desk.

Report Post Tip
Year long holiday as a first step. I read about how you visit all of wonders of the world (natural, man made, oceanic etc) on the cheap for £26,000 or in luxury for like £400,000. Super luxury with a private jet for me and my family!
Report Post Tip

Lay low for a while of course. And invest.

Report Post Tip

I would give money to my mother to buy a house and set up trust funds for my nephews and nieces

Report Post Tip

Pay someone 5 bucks to slap KingRevan with a wet pool noodle.

Report Post Tip

Find some lake front property, build a beautiful home, and retire, spending my days fishing and playing around in my air conditioned work shop!

Report Post Tip

Start with paying off my student debt. Buy my family some houses. Invest, invest and invest. Then figure it out from there.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL