Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 01:49:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million Started by: Epiphany on Aug 18, '18 00:50

Stop working, get a slightly nicer car, probably visit my friends in other parts of the world more often. Other than that I would just relax.

Report Post Tip

I dont think I would change very much to start with. I would keep doing my day to day life but probably have nicer food or those shoes I've been lusting after for the past month. I would give myself time to really think about what I would wanna do with that amount of money. Probably just make my life a little easier if im honest without any massive changes. Money can ruin friendships and make people suspicious and trust less and I wouldnt want that for myself. 

Tbh I think I would be happy with 1 million. Wouldnt turn the rest down though I guess. 

Report Post Tip

I would pay off my house, and get a slightly bigger one, with a large family room and a nice size kitchen for our large family get togethers. I would pay off the kids houses, so they can breathe easier. I would pay off my car, and perhaps get a slightly larger one, same for my hubby's truck. 

I then would donate several million to the animal shelter and the dog pound in our area, and also donate a couple of million to the area homeless programs.

Lastly, I would go on several vacations.. Hawaii, Alaska, Cruises, perhaps Ireland. I would slow down, and enjoy life. 

Report Post Tip

Pay off all debt, invest most of the rest, buy a new car, buy a house (in London), and go to school for broadcast journalism.

Report Post Tip

First thing id do if I won 100 million?

Put 50 million on Red.

Report Post Tip

Get a job I enjoy, like in a Zoo or conservation. Maybe get a big ocean-cleaning boat and live on it.

Something to keep my occupied, at least.

Report Post Tip
I would buy you all 1 cred so you can all spawn one mia.
Report Post Tip

Ask someone to punch or pinch me to make sure it wasn't a dream, then treat myself to a nice holiday.

Report Post Tip

Nice hooker and loads of cocaine

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Pay all my bills, give some to family, and travel the world for a while

Report Post Tip

pay all my debts, invest majority of it for passive income, and use the rest to travel around the world. 

Report Post Tip

I'd start a bunch of businesses and hire managers to run them for me. ex:restaurants, Billiard Bars, liquor stores, etc.

Report Post Tip

I will fill a swimming pool with chocolate syrup and take a swim in it while tasting it.

Could I end up drowning in it? Probably. But I'll have my personal lifeguards standing nearby if such a situation arose.

And there will be plenty of scantily clad women around the pool to feed me cake and icecream as well. Cant live on just chocolate syrup.

Report Post Tip

Real estate. I would invest heavily in real estate.

Report Post Tip

I always think about this situation and of course think of how comfy it would make things, but as well it could cause extra tension that is not needed. I have always thought about why I was in the position i was in and thought would I be more happy? Maybe not, but who really knows but that moment, that you may or may not experience. 

Report Post Tip

STUDENT LOANS. Pay those suckers off.

Report Post Tip

I'd buy 200 prenuts and ship them over to Epiphany's house

Either that or sink most of it in various investments around the world and a nice penthouse somewhere.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $696,969 Tip
Since I am always dreaming about this I already have looked for my dream place.

1st pay off Bill's
2nd buy a mountain
3rd fence it off
4th retire
5th only come out when I want to
Report Post Tip

Quit my job, buy a new truck, a few new guns and pack up to move to the county. I just want enough land for me to hunt on and the kids to run around on without having to worry about much.

Report Post Tip

I would spend it all haha

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL