Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:57:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million Started by: Epiphany on Aug 18, '18 00:50
Never leave my house again
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I wouldn't win that lottery.
Report Post Tip
Buy a bigger house for the family. A new truck for my wife, and the rest would goto savings for the kids futures.
I’d keep working, solely for my sanity.
Report Post Tip

If I was so lucky that I won 100 Mill I think I had to buy a new car and mayby one to the wife 

I also had to buy some stocks to try and make more just so I dident had to work 

Report Post Tip

I will get myself a private island or a secluded custom made cabin somewhere and share the wealth, paying it forward helping others that truly deserve it.

Report Post Tip

I'd buy a place filled with top-notch cooking equipment and a Corvette. I'd donate a bit of that to charity (let's say 5m) after extensive research to make sure my money will actually reach those in need.

I'd book some vacations for me and my friends so we can visit the places we've ignored so far cause of the expenses.

Lastly I'd do a study to see how deep I need to dig underneath my house to get some water circulating and get free heating for life. Perhaps I'd propose to share it with neighbors cause I'm a good guy

Report Post Tip

I'll quit work, pay for my girlfriend's college fund, give some stuff to my family (and extended family). I'll buy myself a nice place, a car, and a good gaming/streaming computer. I'll go to the gym, learn the violin, finish Japanese and learn Chinese, and maybe try my hand at a small business.

Report Post Tip

I'd have a house custom built rather than buy, it would have a massive underground garage & a go kart track.

Report Post Tip

Probably go back to sleep/take a nap

Report Post Tip

Buy a turnip of my own.

Report Post Tip

Well I suppose I'd pay off bills then figure what to do with the rest but I do know it would include a lot of credits in the amount left by the bills.

Report Post Tip

million to split on the games I play,  buy a small downdownish property in some major city and then invest the rest and live off the income of that. 

Report Post Tip

I'd probably invest most of it.

Buy my family members a house, pay up their bills and put them in a position to continue to bring money in. 

Report Post Tip

I would buy 100 units of a condominium. and retire early.

Report Post Tip

I'd buy a condo on an island near my hometown. Buy a new custom built motorcycle for cruising purposes. And chill out.

Report Post Tip

I would buy the best PC and best connection money can buy so I can play MR without issues.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Invest it in myself so I could pay myself a good wage.

Report Post Tip
Buy a really big fucking boat
Report Post Tip
Buy girls. Lots of them.
Report Post Tip

Become a corporate raider 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL