Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 08:32:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million Started by: Epiphany on Aug 18, '18 00:50
I would buy a piece of land near my house, then I would build there goldfish farm and I would take part in licitations of most beautiful species all around the world, just to bring it to my country
Report Post Tip

my own island ill move the family homes there and live under my laws anyone not meant to be there gets dead.

Report Post Tip

Pay off my, and my family and friends, debts. Then I'd buy myself a nice home in the mountains with a gorgeous library. Put the rest of the money away. Live off the interest. Leave my family a nice little nest egg for when I pass and donate the rest to charity when I die.

Report Post Tip

I would invest 80 million in a drip account live off the interest and break off a couple friends a million a piece put 5 million into this one company I know is taking off right now buy a slightly larger house than I have now buy a ranch and some horses set up college funds for my kids pay off some of my family member debts/houses buy myself a new truck 6 series beemer and probably a G wagon and just keep trading up lol and then finally rest and pursue some of my passions and go to therapy lol

Report Post Tip

Take a lifelong vacation

Report Post Tip

id buy a house, then buy a car, pay off all my debts then invest the rest to make more money.

Report Post Tip

May sound boring, but I would donate a large part of it. Help my family out and invest the rest :)

Report Post Tip

Buy an island and do what I want until the end of times. (Or a tsunami fucks me over.)

Report Post Tip
Donate part of it to MR because I basically grew up playing this game.
Report Post Tip

i bought a bag of crap cause im into crap and now i am a vip i hit the lottery

Report Post Tip

I'd pay off my debt and try to achieve a better credit score. Buy a car, a house n quit my job.

Report Post Tip
I’d move to England.
Report Post Tip

Start a production company. Fund a few shorts for different directors to get the ball rolling.

Report Post Tip

Kidnap yheti and hold him hostage forever! And buy myself an attack eagle.

Report Post Tip

pay off my bills and buy new house 

Report Post Tip

I would burn the money I have now.

Report Post Tip

1) Pay off all my debt

2) Buy a nice place in the city

3) Hire a personal assistant

4) Keep my job but put money in my agency so we can get better staffing and other needed items

5) Travel. A lot. 

Report Post Tip

If i would win 100 million, i would first buy me a new car. No more problems with the engine or heating in the winter and airco in the summer. Then for the rest, i have no idea. 100 million is so much, you can hardly spend it all. 

Maybe invest in properties. 

keeps on dreaming

Report Post Tip

Travel the world and see all the beautiful places it has to offer.

Report Post Tip

I would help my mom and dad and they would never have to worry about money again 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL