Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 21:53:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million Started by: Epiphany on Aug 18, '18 00:50
Play mr all day!
Report Post Tip

I would take care of those closest to me, pay off my house.    I would buy a huge plot of land in the country somewhere, a build a huge non-profit animal shelter that had its own personal veterinary staff.  I would build a house for myself as well as the veterinarian, so they'd always be near-by in case of emergencies.  The animals would have amazing accommodations until they found their forever homes, and it would offer at cost spay/neutering to the public. Heh, I dream big.  :P

Report Post Tip

My biggest goal would be to enjoy the money but also to not be another asshole who gets money and ends up broke after a few years haha.

Report Post Tip
We talking real money or MR lol
Report Post Tip

100 millions is almost too much, I'd like to think I'd make sure my family and I are comfortable (well, more than comfortable) and spend the bulk of the money on charitable works.

Report Post Tip

i would buy 300 acres and houses for my whole family on that 300 acres. I would also buy a huge property in the city limits and rehab it for the homeless to use as a temp shelter.

Report Post Tip
I will take long vacation and travel around the world
Report Post Tip

Sun bath comfortably in my 50 million mansion in front of my olympic size pool.

Report Post Tip

Plan my funeral for surely I am going to die.   That's my luck.

Report Post Tip

First thing I'd do is call out of work and go back to bed. 

Report Post Tip

I would buy a Ford mustang, buy a huge house on the beach with a massive gaming room, home movie theatre, massive pool, man cave. And retire at my age of 22. 

Report Post Tip

Buy 100 million $1 lottery tickets 

Report Post Tip
Hookers, blow and beers.

Lots of it.

Rinse and repeat.
Report Post Tip

Invest a good amount of money. Buy a nicer but not insane house. Travel the world. Take care of family.

Basically, the same thing I'm doing now- just currently doing it at a much slower pace haha

Report Post Tip
Buy this game obviously lol.
Report Post Tip

Set up a trust fund for my nephew and buy a new house.

Report Post Tip

If I was so lucky that I won the lottery of 100 million I think I buy a little house on the contry side and live happe ever after 

Report Post Tip

after taxes I would invest it.  buy up housing, land, and get into flipping homes for income.  Buy new truck and car.  That's about it.

Report Post Tip

Take me out of the red first. Buy a home, nothing too lavish I am simple like that. Remainder invest and ensure my sons would never have the struggles I had. 

Report Post Tip

I would buy a huge warehouse and grow literally tons of pot.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What would you do if you won the Lottery of 100 Million
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL