Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 10:35:24
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Waterworld. 

I mean I had seen it before, but watched it again with the kiddos and uh. Better than I remember. I think people love to group up and hate things. I mean it's pretty out there and has plenty of plot holes, but.... was a fun enough ride. 4/5.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $92,719 Tip
Bye bye man. 8/10
I am a huge fan of horror movies and I have seen so many cheesy movies on Netflix. This movie actually had a part that really invoked fear. My son left the room hàlfvwayvthrough. If you haven't seen it, check it out. Not bad.
Report Post Tip

Bad Boys 2 8/10

Not as good as the original i think but still worth a watch

Report Post Tip
Aladin
7/10

Hmm disney never failed to amaze me
Report Post Tip

In theaters it was: The Lion King. 

This movie from the reviews is really either hit or miss. People either loved it or they hated it. I hear a lot of hate than I hear love but it could just be me. Me personally, I liked it. I'll be the first to admit, going in I wasn't a Lion King super fan. By that I mean, I liked the movie and watched it a couple (literally two in this instance) times when I was a young pup myself. I enjoyed it but I didn't remember it line for line, scene for scene. So coming in I had a pretty open mind to this one. 

I liked it. I thought it was a fun, enjoyable, and aesthetically pleasing movie. It was fun to see them try to bring this animated movie to life. I enjoyed their effort. I liked the voice acting, I liked the characters, hell I even liked the songs, and I hate musicals and singing in my movies, but I didn't mind here. 

It wasn't perfect. There were a few plot holes here and there, that of course I found this time around easier than I did when I watched it as a child. I felt like a few of the voice actors were bigger than the characters that they were playing and that somewhat took away from the character. Beyonce did a good job as Nala but It felt more like Beyonce playing Nala than it felt like Nala being played by Beyonce. Other voice actors were missed. I missed Whoopi Goldberg playing the hyena. 

All in all I think it was a good movie, good family fun, a good time, and a nice way to bridge the gap between the younger generation and the older one. They'll get to compare and contrast, or even introduce youngsters or oldsters who never have seen the movie before, to it right now. Then maybe go back and watch the older animation and see which one is more likeable to you. I don't have a horse in that race, but my companion that I went to see this one with, hated this new one. 

Rating: 7/10 for me. If you're a fan of the older movie, my advice is go in with an open mind, and don't try to compare it to the animation. Don't go looking for the same tones, don't go looking for a carbon copy. Take this remake or remaster, or real life adaptation, whatever you wanna call it, as it's own thing. All those who hate it have only pointed out nitpicks for not liking it. It's a fun lil movie, go out an see it and enjoy it. 

Report Post Tip

Yesterday. Solid 7/10 probably, had some weird plot issues, but the music was good, and I left rather satisfied. It was a feel good movie, although it did have some odd twists and turns throughout that were admittedly unexpected.

Report Post Tip

Some French film named Korkoro. Although I managed to only watch starting halfway into it, the acting was solid and it's a bit heartbreaking. 

8/10

Report Post Tip
Blow.. with Johnny Depp. Movies was about the drug smuggler Paul George. 9/10
Report Post Tip

The Son (2019) (Netflix)

8/10 for a Psychological thriller.

Report Post Tip

watched bohemian rhapsody is a solid 7 or 8 /10

Report Post Tip

this is easy...game of thrones.......nuff said

Report Post Tip

Hellboy .... very good. Intense story line and plenty of action.

Report Post Tip

2012 was ok for a end of the world type movie

Report Post Tip

Free Solo

i watched it last night; that is a genuinely tense film about free climbing - ie on your own, without ropes.  it is worth watching to see the commitment, dedication and professionalism of someone who does that sort of climbing. 

Report Post Tip

American Gangster - wauw, amazing story! 

Report Post Tip

John Wick

over kill on the killing but Ms. Berry was dam good looking.  

Report Post Tip

Paw Patrol Mighty Pups

I found a lot of plotholes but it was otherwise decent 7/10

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Hobbs and Shaw

Good plot
Hell of a lot of action
11/10 would watch again
Report Post Tip
I watched ‚Silence‘, that Scorsese film, on Netflix the day before yesterday. Quite interesting and some good acting.
Report Post Tip

I've watched a few lately.

Bad times at the el royale- 10/10 great movie

Escape room- 7/10 Decent movie

Serenity 5/10- Its okay

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL