Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 19:09:35
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Saw Jigsaw last night on Netflix. Was super bored and decided to just watch it because I was in a horror movie mood. I liked the characters. Acting was not great but not bad either. I didn't expect the ending - but maybe that's just because I'm a little slow. :D 

Report Post Tip
Aladdin. The new one. 7/10 I guess? Not normally my style but I made it through without groaning too much.
Report Post Tip

I watched BumbleBee  it was alright I liked the transformer movies and since this was related I figured I would watch it and I give it a 6 out of 10.. Think it could of been done better but since I wasn't the writer or director I can't complain..  Interested in seeing what if anything else might come about.. 

Report Post Tip

Bedazzled with Elizabeth Hurley. A bit of an older film now but still an enjoyable movie imo. 7.5/10

Report Post Tip

Insidious 6

Report Post Tip

I just watched Batman Begins (the newer one) again.

It was much better than I remembered and sets up the back story for The Dark Knight very well.

Report Post Tip

The last movie my hubby & I seen was All Eyez On Me.  It was a "documentary movie" .    It was the best we've seen in a while  that explains in detail someone's life, especially Tupac's !!  It's deffen worth watching. It  is  lengthy, but if you are a fan of  "Tupac",  I believe you would enjoy it =D

10/10 i would rate this movie 

Report Post Tip

I was watching Pans Labyrinth. One of my favourite movies ever. Love everything about it. 

Report Post Tip

Big City Butt Sluts IV (2019)

Fans of this genre will be pleasantly surprised to learn that Johnny Rod is back after sitting out Big City Butt Sluts II and III, but he may as well sat this one out, too. The bad news is that Big City Butt Sluts IV is basically the same film as Big City Butt Sluts I through III. The good news is that those films were brilliant. I won't give out any spoilers here today, but rest assured that the film ends with everyone wet and sticky.

Three and a half stars.

Report Post Tip
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

9/10 Loved it but I miss Hogwarts!!!
Report Post Tip

I just watched the new Predator last night.  It was okay, could have been a lot better.  Maybe 6/10. 

Report Post Tip
Venom

Not my kind movie, but nothing to so....

I would rate 6/10
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $30,000 Tip

I am not a movie person, but I do like "The Santa Claus"

Report Post Tip

Rise of the Scythian - Not what i expected at all with the fantasy bits. Did not like that too much 5/10

Report Post Tip

John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum

if you like action this is for you .. nonstop 

Report Post Tip

The last witch hunter gets around 6/10 stars 

Report Post Tip
Just watched Brightburn.

I thought it was awesome. Could have done a little more with it but still awesome.

8/10
Report Post Tip
Crooked House Netflix not usually a fan of the who done it but watched as my wife wanted to. 6/10
Report Post Tip
Toy story 4 and I give it a big 2 out of 10
Report Post Tip

Alita, it was a pretty good movie

7.5/10

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL