Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 20:50:50
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39
Avengers Endgame

I’d give it a solid 9/10, I really liked it and it tied up a lot of the MCU.
Report Post Tip

The last movie I watched was Escape Room and it was surprisingly good. It kept me riveted and it wasnt predictable. I'd give it at least 8 out of 10.

Report Post Tip

Avengers : Endgame.

It was thrilling and emotional. Definitely a 9.5/10 

Report Post Tip

Robocop - 6.5/10

It's not as good as the original, but the cast, acting and effects are better. Not bad if you're looking for something to switch off and not think about.

Report Post Tip

The last movie I watched was The Grinch movie. The new one. I'd give it an 8. My kids love it though. They'd probably give it a 30. Lol.

Report Post Tip

The Hurricane - 9/10

Great biopic about Rubin Carter, and a real eye-opener to some younger viewers about the treatment of black folk in American within their parents' lifetime. Denzel Washington plays the role well, and John Hannah's (atrocious) American accent works well as some light comic relief.

Report Post Tip

The End Game, 8.6/10

Report Post Tip

Mutant Chronicles, 3/10. The individual that was in charge of CGI should be shot. The story and the acting were also subpar. 

Report Post Tip
Avengers Endgame.

Fantastic. Highly recommend everyone watch it.
Report Post Tip

Avengers: Endgame 10/10

Report Post Tip

10,000 BC - 8/10

It's a decent enough Sunday afternoon kinda. Nothing gory or offensive, nothing complicated; kinda like a prehistoric version of Watership Down, essentially.

Report Post Tip
10 out of 10
Report Post Tip

Robin Hood: The Rebellion - 2/10

Wooden acting, poor camera angles, unfeasible scenarios and a very over-used storyline. The only reason this is not a 0/10 is because Brian Blessed obviously using his eyes when he's supposed to be blind made me laugh... a lot.

Report Post Tip
8/10

Last movie I watched was Limitless. Rather elegant movie.
Report Post Tip

7/ 10  John Wick 3: Parabellum

Still good as the previous ones

Report Post Tip

I can't even remember the name of it but it was some Netflix Alien invasion movie.

Report Post Tip

Friday the 13th Part 3, and I liked it. I mean I am also a huge fan of slasher flicks, so I am bias for sure. 

Report Post Tip
Deadpool 2

It was funny the action was mediocre as was the acting certainly not the worst film I have seen so ....

...7/10
Report Post Tip

It was fucking good what I watched lately.

Ott Tänak: The Movie

Report Post Tip

Last movie I watched was Pacific Rim Uprising. Fell asleep watching it so can't give a full review but you get the hint. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL