Apr 29 - 18:20:56
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Buried. Ryan Reynolds acting his ass off. I'd give it a 9/10

Report Post Tip
"Instant family" 8/10
Its funny and good movie
Report Post Tip

about a 6 for Fear is coming, is an interesting story but the acting isn't the greatest from the Chinese film industry.

Report Post Tip

I watched Beaches the other night and I couldn't hold back the tears.  True friends are counted on your one hand.  Peace out.

Report Post Tip

saw a bit of the last fast and furious movie, have to say franchise really went downhill

Report Post Tip

Deja Vu... Good movie. I feel like I have seen this before though. I dont know.. weird

Report Post Tip
Triple Frontier 8/10

Trailer: https://youtu.be/us79YXHPqZQ
Report Post Tip

Us... I'm gonna say that this movie surprised me. After watching Get Out and having mixed feelings about it I went into this one with no expectations or with expectations for it to suck. Even the girl who sold me and my friend tickets to see it told us this movie wasn't a good one, so yeah wasn't expecting anything outta this one. But oddly enough it was entertaining. It's a movie designed to really make you think about things by the end of it and you wanna have a discussion with others about it. It's a movie that you probably have to watch more than once or twice if you wanna pick up all the hidden messages in it and truly understand it, but if deep thinking movies aren't your thing (they're not really mine) then it has plenty of straight up entertainment quality to it as well. 

Rating: 8/10 

While I would just say it's a good movie I think it deserves better than that. And for all the fans of thrillers and mystery along with those movies that really make you stop and think about the message it's trying to send and how it relates to the world, this is the one for you. You'll absolutely love it and watch it many times over. Good movie, not one for the entire family as it can get a bit violent and the language is harsh at times. There's some funny bits in it and action along with the drama. But my suggestion would be leave the kids at home unless they're in their teens. Then there's no stopping them anyway. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Last movie i watched was the last movie in the avengers to get ready for end game. I give it a 7/10/

Report Post Tip

I rewatched Infinity War again. Still solid. 7.9/10

Report Post Tip

Deadpool and Deadpool 2 Both 10/10

Report Post Tip

Watched Bumblebee over the weekend.  Was looking forward to seeing it, but it fell flat and was disappointed.

Report Post Tip

By a massive coincidence, the last film I saw was GoodFellas. How relevant! 

Fucking classic of course

Report Post Tip

Just watched Infinity War and it was really good, missing some key things cause I guess I have to go watch Thor Ragnarok but definitely a good movie.

Report Post Tip

Last movie I watched was "US", great movie! Take in mind that I'm a deep thinker and enjoy movies with multiple meanings behind the plot. 

I give it a 9/10

Report Post Tip

X-Men Apocalypse - 8.5/10

Not bad, Sophie Turner makes for a more believable Jean Grey in my opinion.

Report Post Tip
Watched TAG. It was awesome
Report Post Tip

Laverne and Shirley 10outta 10.lol

Report Post Tip
The Highwaymen, pretty decent viewing.
Report Post Tip

we just saw the redo of pet sematary i would give it an 8

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL