Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 22:47:07
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

^Looking forward to seeing Glass. Finally got around to watching Deadpool 2, hilarious and even the lady enjoyed it. Prison wallets and all.

Report Post Tip

Dragon Ball Super: Broly was a good movie :D

Report Post Tip
Just watched Crimes of Grindelwald, it was alright. It definitely felt like a movie meant to connect the first with a third though.
Report Post Tip

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse: 9/10

This movie is awesome. I mean it's a Sony production and not a marvel one this time around but it has all the same awesomeness that a marvel one would have. The animations are great and entertaining along with the voice acting. Also the movie is good for all ages, you can watch it with the young ones and even the older ones will get a kick out of some of the stuff. It's stacked with humor, character development, good story and plot, and fans of the comics will pick up tons of references and should definitely get a good kick out of it as well as new fans.

I wouldn't give it a perfect score and there's no real legit reason why I wouldn't but I just don't feel like it's a perfect masterpiece, but it's a damn good movie and I would definitely give it a seal of approval.

Report Post Tip

I watched Logan. I do enjoy that movie so 10/10

Report Post Tip

ninja turtels 2 out of the shadows 6/10, nice and entertaining but not special

Report Post Tip
Mummy II, 10/10
Report Post Tip
Welcome Home on Netflix with Aaron Paul. I was expecting it to be awful but it wasn’t actually too bad. 7/10
Report Post Tip

Swiss Army Man (2016)

I went into this one on Netflix with very little knowledge of the movie except that it had been super polarizing when it came out. Knew it involved Radcliffe as a dead jack-of-all-trades corpse. The biggest part of the movie was a delightfully awkward exploration of how people work and where we draw the lines on what is and isn't normal and acceptable in polite society. There was a lot of thought provoking material, but the decision to plunge headfirst into the strange was only approached with more vigor as the movie continued on. The ending felt unsatisfying and really just served to muddy the waters of the whole concept.

7/10

In summary, it was a fun ride that I'd recommend with the knowledge that you'll be more confused coming out of it than you were going in.

Report Post Tip

Taken 3,  I really enjoy all of the taken movies.

Report Post Tip

They shall not grow old, amazing documentary about WWI

Report Post Tip

Creed 2 

rate : 10+

Report Post Tip

Rewatched The Last Samurai last night. Absolutely love it every time I watch it! 10/10

Report Post Tip

The Grinch (2018)

As far as Grinch movies go I really enjoyed it. Good modern day upgrades as far as some of the aspects of the plot/character roles (single mom etc.) and the change of music was very welcome.

9/10

Report Post Tip

I watched the latest Halloween movie, I love Horror movies and have watched all the Halloween one's and this one a one or two more were a bit of a disappointment.  I am not saying to was super bad but wasn't well done. I give it a 3 star rating out of 5...  

Report Post Tip

Venom,

It was atually better than I expected, but still I gotta say 7/10

Report Post Tip

Designated Survivor gets a thumbs up from me. It's a political movie about the president and all successors down to the 8th or 9th in succession get killed and the last one is nominated as the Designated Survivor.  Very cool.

Report Post Tip
Isn't that a tv show Nico?
Report Post Tip

Tusk (2014)

I don't even know where to begin with this one. Kevin Smith has some glorious absurdity to the things he produces but this one for me went right off the deep end. There was a solid little nugget of a core to the film about the nature of man and the way we treat the things around us, but it was so hidden in the strange and the gory that a lot of it was lost. The film couldn't seem to commit itself to either horror or comedy and the two aspects tended to just prevent each other from landing solidly rather than playing off one another. All in all, it could have stayed as a short story/film and succeeded a bit better or committed to being EITHER horror OR comedy rather than half-assing both.

4/10

Report Post Tip

John Wick

I still love this movie but Equalizer 2 is still better as a whole IMO

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL