Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 01:29:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

I went and saw Bumblebee over the weekend and it was so super cute! I would give it an 8/10. They focused a bit much on the female leads character in my opinion but it was good overall. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The last one I saw on cinema is Aquaman.

Superseded my expectation indeed.  Excellent.

DC can make good movie like MCU.

Report Post Tip

The last movie I watched was Bird's Nest.

A little over-hyped but I enjoyed it. 7/10

Report Post Tip

The last movie I saw was GoodFellas

A classic mob movie

Now go home and get your fucking shinebox!

Report Post Tip

I recently watched I Kill Giants and I thought it was pretty good. 7/10. 

Report Post Tip

The last movie I watched was Ralph breaks the internet. It was really good, 8/10.

Report Post Tip
Outlaw King ... Its about Robert Bruce like continue for Braveheart movie which is one of my fav, but Outlaw King is not that good to compare withbraveheart i would say...
7/10 i can rate it...
Report Post Tip

Assassin's Creed - 7/10

Having not played the game, I wasn't sure about the storyline or if it relied on knowledge from the game - fortunately it doesn't. A good action movie with a solid cast and some decent fight scenes.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
I finally watched birdbox after being reccomended Ti watch it a month ago but I didn't like how often it jumped between past and present. It was cool, though, 7/10 is what i rate it.
Report Post Tip
I watched that new movie IO on Netflix and it was mostly what I expected. Although they advertised it like it would have more suspense and drama than it actually did. Overall it was a slow paced and realistic movie about what could happen to the earth in decades/centuries. I wish it would have had some more twists or crazy science, but sadly it did not.
5/10 rating
Report Post Tip
Recently watched a film called "Ibiza" would definitely recommend as a hilarious chick flick!
Report Post Tip

Hunter Killer

Great submarine fun with lots of missiles and explosions. 7/10

Report Post Tip

Last movie I watched was the Nightmare on Elm Street remake.   Absolutely missed the point of what made Freddy great, total disgrace.

Report Post Tip
Venom

10/10
Report Post Tip

I just recently watched Mortal Engines, it was about a distant future were cities have been broken and now sit atop vehicles and they like to fight each other... lol

It was alright I would give it a 6/10. I do like Robert Sheehan, funny Irish actor but he wasn't spectacular in this he's better at comedy.

The last movie that I watched was Mortal Engines. I fooled myself into thinking that it may be a decent film, but I watched it and it was the usual, CGI savvy, hot trash film with barely a narrative and storyline. Like a 3/10? Or something like that anyway.

Report Post Tip

Reservoir Dogs. Great movie, but not Tarantino's best in my opinion.

Report Post Tip

Saw Vice not too long ago in the theatre.  8/10, the story does jump around a lot but it is rather creepy/fascinating to see how powerful Dick Cheney was in his heyday as VP, as most of the movie is rather accurate in how much reach he had.  Christian Bale is also amazing and is almost unrecognizable.

Venom

umm I would rate it 8/10

Report Post Tip

Last movie I watched was Glass, it was fantastic and James Mcavoy gives one of the best performances ever, its a film that has everything and for people who enjoyed Split and Unbreakable its certainly worth going to see.

8/10

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL