Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 22:42:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

tremors 6:a cold day in hell

it wasnt bad at all but it is weak compared to the other tremors movies but still worth a watch 7/10

Report Post Tip

Red 4 out of 5 stars 

Report Post Tip
The last movie I watched was the happy murder with the Muppets...... halarious
Report Post Tip

The Equalizer (2014)

Not sure how many times this is now, but watched it again last night. Really enjoy the action but also the story that unfolds and the character we get to experience that Denzel plays. It's a good mix of heart and heartless, as he goes about dismantling his foes to save those he has a soft spot for.

9/10

Report Post Tip

Last film I watched was Jigsaw, It was pretty good the Saw thing has pretty much reached the end I think but id give it a 7/10

Report Post Tip

> To All The Boys I've Loved Before (2018) /// 6/10

For a romantic comedy it was pretty cute. I'm into all the cheesy crap. However the character's seemed like general stereotypes minus the main few and it was generally quite cliche. Gotta say I loved the plot and the general concept, as unrealistic as some aspects of it may be.

Report Post Tip

Last one was ferdinand... childrens movie, I know.. wasnt too bad actually, a lot of lessons maybe children would not pick up on unless they are older...the one before that was going in style, that was pretty funny about 3 older guys looking to rob the bank to get their pensions back, but only after they witnessed it before, and throught they could pull it off with training.

Report Post Tip

giving an 8/10 for vlad the impaler so far.  Great scenery, action just people a bit oblivious to his power.

Report Post Tip
Mad max fury road 7/10
Report Post Tip

Body of Lies (2008) Not really something I would normally watch but it was surprisingly good 8/10

Report Post Tip

indiana jones (temple off doom) 8/10. iIt's stays a childhood memory

Report Post Tip
Currently watching Paddington 2, my cousin are enjoying it and it’s had a few little giggle moments
Report Post Tip
Law abiding citizen. 9.5/10
Report Post Tip

A Beautiful Mind 8/10

Great movie overall but left out some key details about John Nash's life and some of the information was inaccurate.

Report Post Tip

I randomly decided to watch the original Annie

9/10. It's a classic 

Report Post Tip

I just watched Snatched with Goldie Hawn and Amy Shumer....Wanda Sykes is in it, course talking crazy stuff in there..about special ops. ot was pretty good, I think

Report Post Tip
Watched a movie called Snow On Tha Bluff. Great film, 9/10 highly recommend
Report Post Tip

World War Z

Nothing really special but good to watch while playing mafia :)

7/10

Report Post Tip

Groundhog Day!

Always leaves me contemplating being in that situation. Also makes me wonder what would happen if he was in that situation forever. 

Can't beat Bill Murray.

I award it 5/7.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Deadpool 2. Over the top and irresponsible as expected. 10/10.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL