Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 23:03:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

The Strangers 2

Overall the film lacked any sort of story line and the actors were terrible ill give this film a 3/10

Report Post Tip

Last cinema film i saw was The Nun - good but not as scary as expected.

Last film at home was The Hateful Eight - not Tarantino's best work but ok

Report Post Tip

More a question than a rating... anyone saw Venom yet?? Wondering if its worth seeing before I book tickets for this weekend..

Report Post Tip

I haven't seen Venom but the reviews haven't been sparkling. The way Sony also handled the review process in a way that makes one think they are trying to prevent too much bad press so they can get more people in seats before they realise it's not that great of a movie.

Marvel had no part in the writing. It's all Sony. And from all reports, not a great flick :) 

Report Post Tip

Cheers Adonis, not great news. Was hoping for them giving it a good shot with Tom Hardy. Oh well

Report Post Tip

I've been hanging for it, so I'm also disappointed. The hardy parts are suppose to be good. It's just the story overall and everything else. 

Report Post Tip

Seeing as the last movie I watched was called Get Out.... It starts off like a pretty racist movie but it actually has an interesting twist at the end. I definitely recommend people watch it if they don't mind watching weird movies.

Report Post Tip

Finally saw Deadpool 2 its a good movie a solid 9/10

Report Post Tip

the movie Tag is hilarious and 100% worth watching.  8/10 for a comedy its hard for me to rate a comedy any higher than that

Report Post Tip

Ready Player One

Much better than the source material to be sure, which was little more than remember 80s things? And while it did have a fair amount of "Member Berries" trying to capture on 90s nostalgia it handled it a lot better than other cashgrab films lately. 

The characters had some semblance of motivation and characterization, unlike the book (but I'll drop the comparisons there because I have to say about the book and little of it is good). Lots of intense action scenes but they were shot well and interesting to watch.

While personally I won't be giving it a second viewing its not a bad film. If you're a fan of nerd culture and action movies its worth a watch when you're in the mood for a pretty light "popcorn" movie.

A solid 6/10.

Report Post Tip

Before i wake (2016)

I give it a good 7/10. I liked the twists at the end although some of the jump scares were a bit predictable.

Report Post Tip

Last Movie I watched was Thor: Dark World.  It was a very good movie. I would rate probably 8 or 9 out of 10. 

Report Post Tip

The Meg (2018). My wife was sick and my girls were stuck at home for the day and bored.  Upon my way home from work, I called them and said "Let's go to a movie....You guys pick".  Expecting Incredibles 2 or some other type of cartoon, I was a little shocked when they both said "THE MEG!".  Watching those two jump, squirm, and watch the movie from between partially closed fingers was a memory I will never forget!  

Report Post Tip

Ant-man and The Wasp (2018)

I enjoyed this much like the first one with the same characters and extended story. If you liked the first you'll like this one too imo.

7.5/10

Report Post Tip

Valentine Dayz, typical low budget zombie film with poor writing, acting and special effects.   2/10

Report Post Tip

oceans 8 give it 2 stars. not really up to par with the others and they dont explain much in it. 

Report Post Tip

ghost in the shell- they should make it illegal to make live action movies out of anime 2/10

Report Post Tip

Dead pool 2.  I loved the first one but the second one was pretty bad.  I dont recommend it

Report Post Tip
Last movie I watched was Deadpool 2 loved it! I would give it a 10/10
Report Post Tip
Watched Mamma Mia 2, was not really my sort of film but was watch able 6/10
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL