Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 02:54:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39
Who's watching Oliver - really freaking weird. The main character (Oliver) is an amazing actor, everyone else in the movie sucked... Good movie, 3 stars
Report Post Tip

Grease..Always a favorite to watck

Report Post Tip

Sorry to bother -1000000000/10 dumbest thing ever made... I mean WTF where they thinking. 

Report Post Tip

my last movie was Jurassic World 3... was ok, had some parts that remind of the other previous films but nothing extraordinary. I could say it was 7 /10 rate.

Report Post Tip

Ant man and the wasp I would rate it 8/10

Report Post Tip
The last one I watched was the town 6/10
Report Post Tip
fast and furious 8 ,,,, give it a 9
Report Post Tip

Halloween October 2018, Rating Scale 1-10: 7

Decent but my genre of choice is action.

Report Post Tip

I would give it 3 out of 5 stars 

Report Post Tip

I am not a movie person, but I really liked Four Brothers

Report Post Tip

Venom - I'd say it was okay as an action flick but it doesn't make a lot of sense as a marvel movie. 6/10

Report Post Tip

Uncle Drew- Was a much better movie than I thought it would be. Again this is because I had nothing better to do at the moment so I don't know if it's the kind of movie you should take time out of your day to watch. But if you're a fan of basketball and enjoy comedies I recommend it. The actors did a great job and the movie was good entertainment.

Overall: 7/10 - A good movie, nothing special, not a masterpiece, not even close but it's certainly not a waste of time or a bad movie. Even if you have to pay a little for it. It's an enjoyable movie and family friendly as well with a lot of adult undertones that the little ones won't pick up on so easily.

Report Post Tip

Peppermint: Starring Jennifer Garner, it was really dope. The plots been done at least a dozen times, but its still a kick ass action film w/ a main character being female so <3 I would recommend it. 8.5/10. 

My next movie will be later today which is Venom I shall let you all know how it turned out :P

Report Post Tip
Watched Venom. It was ok nothing to brag about. Dialogue wasn’t there.
Report Post Tip

Does it count as the last movie I've watched if I am watching it currently?

Anyways..... rewatching Wanted right now.

I can watch this over and over really. 

Report Post Tip

^Wanted is that kind of movie.

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Highly rated as one of the best movies of all time for a reason. Great plot, great acting, great unfolding of the story bit by bit that also has you completely present to what is happening every bit of the way. I really dig the narration at parts too by Freeman. Maybe this is where he first got his narrative abilities :) If you haven't seen it, it's a must watch.

10/10

Report Post Tip
What happened to monday (2017)

I Think it's thriller movie.. well too much blood. But it could make me hold my breath a couple times..

(6.5/10)
Report Post Tip

Heat 

9 or 10/10

Report Post Tip

Rewatched Age of Ultron, loved it as I do all Marvel movies, 8/10 great film 

Report Post Tip

Watching BFG (Big Friendly Giant) right now.

8/10 for kids :}

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL