Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 16:45:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39
BlacKkKlasman 7/10

Based on a real life story of an afro american officer who wants to move up in life and ends up infiltrating the KKK with the help of his white Jew partner.

Good production, funny, entertaining, and still has room to pass a strong message about today's world.
Report Post Tip

Final Score - 2 out of 10!

Report Post Tip

Serenity

7/10 A decent ending to the story but it left me wanting more.

Report Post Tip

Me before you

8/10 - good, only i really would like another end.

Report Post Tip

Hereditary. 

I'm not a horror fan, and supernatural horror is the thing that gets me the most... So this movie was basically terrifying... lol It's pretty complex and makes you ask questions, the movie does a GREAT job at connecting the dots at the end if you paid attention throughout.

9/10!

Report Post Tip

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

I dug this one more than the last, but less than the one before that. It was a good watch though. I'm not a huge fan of the franchise so can't really give a geeky review, but as a casual fan I found it good for some light entertainment.

7/10

Report Post Tip

The first purge. 4/10 sadly. It had some nice elements but overall it was mediocre.

Report Post Tip

Kingsman 2 - 4/10. 

Easy watch when nothing else on TV, but no standout scenes or character development. 

Report Post Tip

Got quite bored with the new predator film, 6/10 fell asleep trying to watch first few times.

Report Post Tip

Watched an HD version of The Room that was posted on Youtube recently.. In 1080P, this movie is still fantastically awful and is still the best worst movie ever made.

0/10

Report Post Tip
The house with a clock in its walls

Not a bad film nearly fell asleep during it but jack black was funny
Report Post Tip

Finally watched The Purge 2!

Report Post Tip

I watched the new predator movie. Wasn't as scary or thrilling as the previous ones, but I don't think they could make it so, tbh. The action was mostly decent, it was hilarious good fun.

7.5/10 would recommend a watch.

Report Post Tip

I watched 2017 Tom Cruise's "The Mummy"

It was really good! Had me on the edge of my seat. The story line was good as well. Some nice jump scares. I'm a fan of the original mummy movies so was a little skeptical but Tom did a great job. I really enjoyed the movie.

It's worth a watch! Can be seen on Hulu if you have Live or the HBO add on. (HBO add on is totes worth it by the way!!!)

9/10

Report Post Tip

The 5th Element. Certainly entertaining, has not aged well. 7/10

Report Post Tip

The Greatest Showman, 9/10. A must watch!

Report Post Tip
"Shot Caller"

Great acting, not an original story but a very very interesting ending...
Report Post Tip

The Meg (2018)

Well, not the best movie I've seen recently. Too many cheesy lines and scenes. I was hoping Statham would roundhouse the thing in a suit and tie at some point. Never happened.

4/10

Report Post Tip

2 Guns (2013)

Expected nothing when started watching but turned out to be a nice movie.
Not one to see for a second time but still ok

7/10

Report Post Tip

The Belko Experiment 

6/10. Predictable, but entertaining. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL