Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 13:36:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Blockers 2018 and I’d give it a 6/10

Report Post Tip
Yesterday I watched A Christmas Prince. I absolutely loved it! I'm a major sucker for sweet love stories!
Report Post Tip

Watched being john malkovitch last night for the first time. thought it was hilarious. so fucking weird!

Report Post Tip

Ralph Breaks the Internet - 7/10  lots of cute in-jokes about Disney and the internet so it's sorta a fun easter egg hunt that may or may not age well due to all the very popular references of its time.  The heart of the story is sweet as per normal but it's no Wreck-It Ralph which was (IMHO) amazeballs.

Report Post Tip

The Holiday Calendar

9/10

It is a romance (like Hallmark type) so it did what I needed it to do. Distract me from RL. Its always nice to fall into a romance that ends perfectly sometimes even though life can be pretty brutal about love.

Report Post Tip

The spy next door - 2010 movie - Rating 7/10

This is your typical jackie chan martial art movie with a little spy twist. Some of the things in here were a little far fetch but overall still enjoyable. 

Report Post Tip

Shot Caller -2017- Rating 10/10

Very good very deep movie a little to real at some points had me a little teary eyed

Report Post Tip

Mars Attacks!!!

Report Post Tip

The Road to El Dorado - 8/10

definitely one of my favorite animated movies, its graphically stunning with amazing music and non-standard hero characters.

Report Post Tip

Mission Impossible: Rogue Natiom

7/10, there were other movies in the franchise that were better.

Report Post Tip

Bone Tomahawk. 7/10

Report Post Tip
Red sparrow

7/10

It wasn’t a bad film at all a general action spy movie with a good twist at the end
Report Post Tip

Gotti (1996)

8/10

A very good mob movie that shows the many sides of John Gotti's rise and fall. It leaves out a lot of VERY important details but I believe for anyone wanting to learn about the superstar gangster it's a good start. Not quite a masterpiece due to some inaccuracies and missing of some points but a very good cinematic especially for its time and definitely outshines it's current counterpart. Much better than the newer movie which is a shame.

Report Post Tip

Hereditary
Easily one of the best horror movies out to come out recently, Definitely need to re-watch it another time to understand the deeper meaning (or just watch youtube). 

9.5/10

Must watch if you like horror films.

I am new to mafia returns hope to stay and learn, if there are any guides I should be reading please let me know in a PM thanks.

Report Post Tip

The Christmas Chronicles on Netflix - with Kurt Russell 9/10! 

It was awesome, and soon to be the next classic!! 

Report Post Tip

THE OLD CLASSICS

Report Post Tip

Bohemian Rhapsody - 10/10. I loved it!

Report Post Tip

Watched Bodied and I thought it was fantastic, the battle raps were incredible.

8/10

Report Post Tip

The Great Wall - 7/10

Report Post Tip
White Fang, animated movie. Very decent.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL