Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 04:06:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation - 8/10

Seen it before, it's pretty standard for a Mission Impossible film; a coupla twists and turns, but on the whole pretty good as a mindless action movie.

Report Post Tip
Glass
Enjoyed the story continuation, but it skipped the emotion shown in the last two films.
7/10
Report Post Tip
Shrek - 7/10 - watchable, but didn’t make my kids go to sleep
Report Post Tip
Aquaman I would give it a good 7/10. Jason Momoa plays the part very well imo!
Report Post Tip

Exodus: Gods and Kings - 5/10

I'm an atheist, so the story is a total fantasy to me, but there are some decent fight scenes, although even they couldn't convince me to watch it to the end.

Report Post Tip

Missing Link 7/10

Took my kids to see that a few days ago (aged 9 and 7). Both kids attention remained focused on the film all the way through. So I take that as a good sign. As a grown-up, aka me, I found it alright too! 

Report Post Tip

Glengarry Glen Ross 8/10

Baldwin's cameo was spectacular! Great twist near the end too.

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Watched aquaman it's actually pretty solid and I think the best dc movie for their justice league shared universe 8/10

Report Post Tip

Beyond the woods, 2/10 has done enough to make me want to see them all die in the end, but plot, acting, costumes, scenery so bad.   If hear is a fire in the ground near you and it stinks to high heaven, you don't stay there.

Report Post Tip

First They Killed My Father 7/10

It was pretty decent, and it managed to keep my attention all the way until the end.

Report Post Tip
Unplanned. Solid B+. It was very informative however and for that I would recommend it.
Report Post Tip

Star Trek Into Darkness - 8.5/10

I've seen this before, but still enjoy watching it. The raw emotion Zachary Quinto brings to Spock for the reactor scene is hair raising.

Report Post Tip

Legend of the Drunken Master.

9/10. Without a doubt one of the best films in the genre.

Report Post Tip
Im just gunna reply to this for no reason what so ever
Report Post Tip
Bohemian Rapsodhy

9/10

I really enjoy the movie. Scenes from LiveAid are just amazing.
Report Post Tip

Backfire - 4/10

Like a weird mix between Ghost and Goodfellas; the loved one of a made man's son is killed, so the son seeks revenge on the killers. Kinda hard to empathise with the protagonists when their problems are self inflicted and, to be honest, a dick move in the first place.

Report Post Tip

"Avengers: Endgame" definitely 10/10 and then some. I'm going to be like Doctor Strange who despite seeing it 14,000,606 times... NOT SPOIL A DAMN THING!   

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just saw US and this is a good one, even if you do want to have your brain worked with the meaning, it is a very good classic horror movie.

Report Post Tip

Avengers: Endgame....Watched it last night.  Would give it a 9 out of 10.  Was good, but not sure I would consider it to be the best of the Marvel movies.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL