Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 19:02:05
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39
Holmes and Watson. 5/10 at best.
Report Post Tip

Saw Captain Marvel last night.  It's hard to rate because it's more of a "set-up" or backstory movie. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here. I'll give it a 7/10. It would be higher, but the Marvel movies are always so great that it has some stiff competition to measure it against within its genre.

Report Post Tip

The favourite.

5/10

Despite the one oscar prize, i tried very hard to understand it.

Report Post Tip

The Terminator

10/10 have been watching again...

Report Post Tip
Watched The Eagle for the millionth time and it was just as good as the first 10/10 for sure
Report Post Tip

Gotti.

A decent film, but I think I expected more. More violence, more action and less focus on Gotti's politicising. Whilst Gotti had a lot of stories to tell, the film seems to concentrate on unsubstantiated backroom conversations... sure, we all know that's how things work in this life, but it doesn't really make for the most entertaining of films.

6/10

Report Post Tip
Skyscraper

It was just ok, nothing overly fantastic. Wouldn’t watch it again.

5/10
Report Post Tip

I feel pretty.

Predictably, this is about making women feel good about being average, using pretty weak comedy. Not particularly funny; I don't think I even chuckled once. Terrible plot, mediocre cast - the kinda film you wish had gone straight to video, just so you didn't hear about it and subsequently watch it.

2/10

Report Post Tip

Currently watching Crazy, Stupid, Love. I would give it a 4/10. While parts are funny (mainly towards the end) I find its missing something overall. Its a good filler if you have nothing else to watch though. 

Report Post Tip
Deadpool
100/10

Film perfection.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just watched the Motley Crue movie on Netflix, it wasn't bad... 7/10. 

Report Post Tip

Gotti - 8/10

I still prefer the one that wasn't like a documentary, still, though, it was a good watch and did give me some ideas for characters, so I give it an 8/10 plus I'm a sucker for Mob Movies either way. So I am being a little bias.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

not sure of last movie but i am definately going to see pet sematary

Report Post Tip

Watched the Lion King last so it's definitely 10/10

Report Post Tip
Was captain marvel i liked it 8/10
Report Post Tip

Isn't it Romantic. So many people raved about how this was one of the best recent romcoms. I thought it was awful 2/10

Report Post Tip

I watched one of the Transformer Movies... Marky Mark... hes always good, his daughter in the movie...was like wearing makeup weird and she was wearing these short shorts the entire movie...only she had no ass, thought it a weird wardrobe choice...not flattering on her..

Report Post Tip

i watched Fighting with my Family and have to give it 9/10

Report Post Tip

Major League - maybe a 7, a bit dated. 

Report Post Tip

Expendables 3, love when they bring back all the old "tough guys" for movies rate it 9/10

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL