May 06 - 14:33:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Replica, the worst movie with Keanu Reeves I've ever seen

Report Post Tip

Split (2018)

8/10 with standard Shylaman twist

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I’ll give the nutcracker a 6 out of 10. The costumes were lovely for the most part and the characters were believable but it was tropey as hell and the sugarplum faerie costume was awful.
Report Post Tip
The darkest mind.. 7/10
Pretty cool movie but not the best..
Report Post Tip
Big Brother 5.5/10
Common asian action ..
Report Post Tip

Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald - 6/10

I'm an avid fan of all things witchcraft and wizardry related and wanted this to be better than it was. The first half of the movie kinda plods along quiet boringly, the 2nd half comes to life and saves it from being a 3 or 4 out of 10.

Report Post Tip
Bo Rap. I loved it.

10/10. I'm probably going back to see it again this weekend :)
Report Post Tip

The Godfather... Such a great fucking movie

Report Post Tip
A Bronx Tale.

Always good to take a moment go back and watch. Classic in my opinion. The contrast between homelife and enviormoment magnificent. And the choices we mall make in life, be it good ones or bad ones. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who hasn’t seen it before, and you have defiantly worth a re watch.
Report Post Tip

The Meg starring Jason. 

Good movie, Big shark. Lots of eating

Report Post Tip

The Meg, it was good until a single man killed the biggest shark of all times.

But is was Statham, so it makes sense.

Report Post Tip

Hachi: A Dog's Tale - 8/10.

Let's just say it can make a grown cow cry. One of the very few movies that can do that to me.

Report Post Tip

We're the millers

A small time drug dealer gets into debt and has to smuggle drugs into the US.

It had poor critical reviews; but it was a huge commercial success because it was laugh out load funny. 

which i was doing on an aeroplane. 

Report Post Tip

"The Nun" was predictable, but a very good movie .... huge fan of the horror genre.

Report Post Tip
Extinction - a bit boring at its start, actors aren't that bad. Story of the movie is quite interesting. I'd give it a 7/10.
Report Post Tip

Bohemian Rhapsody at the cinema. - Amazing film, super accurate actors, very impressive film! 8/10

The Godfather Remastered Coppola restoration - With all the deleted scenes back and the movie in HD give it 12/10 Only way to make a masterpiece even better is to add all the full content. Gives more to the story.

The package (2018?)

6/10. It’s stupid funny but not GREAT...

Report Post Tip

Circle. It's kinda like the Cube but not that good. Light and not a complete waste of time though. A movie you watch when you are debating taking a nap or not and you are leaving it to the effect of watching tv with a full stomach.

Last movie I watched was Irreversible. I'm traumatized and more scared than before to go out alone. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL