Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 15:39:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit

Was a movie about an ex-marine that becomes a CIA agent and has to prevent terrorists crashing the US dollar.

It was okay, pretty cliche but not terrible. I wouldn't recommend if you're into a decent plot tho, as there's more holes than actual plot.

Report Post Tip

The last movie I watched was A Quite Place. Honestly, I'd have to give it a solid 7.5 out of 10. It was a really great movie, with great acting and a good story. It had some glaring plot holes, but they were overshadowed by how good the movie was.

Report Post Tip

To Kill a Mockingbird. 10/10. Absolute gold.

Report Post Tip

deadpool 2 9/10

Report Post Tip

Fear

Always 10/10. Its one of the only sorta scary movies that I absolutely love. Have loved it since I was a teenager and was so ecstatic to see it on Netflix recently.

Report Post Tip

Mission Impossible: Fallout (2018)

Same old Ethan. But can't knock it for the stunts and how much effort Tom Cruise puts into making it look as authentic as possible. Good watch if you like action flicks.

7/10

Report Post Tip
Mission Inpossible
6/10
Story line sucks hard to believe this is still going
Report Post Tip

I finally found some time and watched "Valerian and the city of a thousand planets". It was pretty enjoyable.

Report Post Tip

Young Frankenstein, 4.5/5.

I think everyone needs to see this film.  While you are at it, you need to follow up with Blazing Saddles.

Report Post Tip

Independence day resurgence

Wasn't what i expected without Will Smith in it but never the less, i ga e a 7.5 on the 10 scale. The first one was definitely much better

Report Post Tip

Italian Job (2003)

Boring storyline. Only the part with the truck trough the road was nicely done!

6/10

Report Post Tip

Safe House 8/10

Report Post Tip

Super Troopers 2 - 8.5/10

Thats probably bumped up a point or two since I had sequel-level expectations.

Report Post Tip
Babadook 4/10

Was more creepy then scary, was kind of a waste of a couple hours
Report Post Tip

Click (2006)

8/10

Report Post Tip

The book club, 6/10

Report Post Tip
I just got done watching Tag about 2 minutes ago. Two thumbs up it was very funny
Report Post Tip

Deadpool 2 8/10 was funny but some parts were a meh 

Report Post Tip

The last movie I watched was The Avengers Infinity War, it was an ok movie, I'd rate it 5/10. I would love to give it higher, but there was just too much crammed into the movie and not enough time spent on each character. I also didn't like the fact that the Hulk was only seen for a few minutes then never again throughout the movie, maybe the next installment will have what I'm looking for out of this type of movie.

Report Post Tip

Gladiator, 10/10! I never get tired of that movie.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL