Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 21:03:11
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

BumbleBee

Very good I enjoyed it, and it wasn't too far fetched, my Boyfriend thinks it should have had more action in it, but I thought the beetle was cute !

Report Post Tip

I never watch movies

Report Post Tip

Mogli, pretty good, 8/10.

Little childish but still remembers my childhood.

Report Post Tip

Mowgli, pretty bad 3/10.

Honestly I'm not even sure wtf it was about. This isn't the story I was fed as a kid.

Report Post Tip

Aquaman.

I'd give it a 6. Story line itself was very weak and acting wasn't the best, but the effects were excellent. Aside from that, I learned nothing that made any difference to the character really so could totally have done without his stand alone movie.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.

Movie was okay, had it flaws but decent enough, the dubbing how ever was horrendous and I regret not watching it in English.

7/10

Report Post Tip

Analyze This and Analyze That. Both absolutely fantastic. 10/10 if you're looking for slightly more sophisticated comedy.

Report Post Tip

Ready Player One 8/10

A good killing time movie.

Report Post Tip
John Wick
10000000/10
Report Post Tip

The Great Battle 2018, Korean film set in the middle ages roughly, showing a hopeless battle on a fortress by an army of overwhelming numbers.   Great film 8/10   

Report Post Tip

My most recent theatrical entertainment was "Aquaman" I have to give Jason Momoa a 1000000/10, those abs... those shoulders... *Sigh* Dreamy.

Oh the movie itself was pretty good too.

Report Post Tip

John Wick 2, badass. Can't wait for 3.

10/10

Report Post Tip

You wouldn't have heard of it even if I told you 10/10

Report Post Tip
"Green book -... "- 10/10
Report Post Tip

Logan's Run, for got cheesy and how good it was.

Report Post Tip

The last laugh - 5/10.

Mildly amusing in parts, quite predictable.

Report Post Tip

Bohemian Rhapsody - Easily a 10/10 found out a lot of info on Freddie Mercury I didn't know

Report Post Tip

Game Night  - 7/10

I'd say it is your average comedy, but I'll give it 7 instead of 5 cause of a somewhat unique scenario and a couple of unpredictable twists

Report Post Tip

Am currently watching Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV and after that Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV.

Report Post Tip

I went to go see A Star is Born with my wife in theaters on Saturday. I will give it an 8/10. 

It was a great movie for the emotional stand point,the chemistry between the actors was great and the message of abuse is there. however the story was nothing new and portrayed in other films similar to this. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL