Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:11:45
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Downtown undercover Started by: Savannah_Dubrinsky on Oct 18, '18 16:04
Savannah walked past her bodyguards, feeling exhausted from the night befores stakeout. She growled at Rhage "coffee now" he shrugged and goes to grab a cup as she walked into her office.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Rhage came in with his queens coffee,  followed by the rest of the brothers.

"savannah is everything alright. You seem upset about the case last night"

She sighed softly as she took the cup and takes a sip "it was so fucking close Rhage so close in finding out who it was" moving around and sits behind her desk
Report Post Tip

Walking down the hallway, JYD can hear an irritated females voice and figured that must be her.  He had his new hire paperwork in hand and as he had left the Human Resource Office the clerk warned him "Hope you last longer than the last rookie.  She's one tough bitch!"  

Poking his head through the doorway, he sees several large men and a woman sitting behind a desk, sipping on a cup of coffee.

Clearing his throat, JYD says "Ma'am, HR sent me down and told me to report to Detective Dubrinsky.  I'm assuming that would be you?"

Report Post Tip
Looking up seeing the new guy and smiled to what the clerk had told him "get to work on that case of that girl oh and Rhage tell micheal i want to see him after" 

she got up and walked around the desk"please sit mr" holding out her hand
Report Post Tip

Sitting down in the chair, JYD tries to keep his eyes on hers.  But she has all the right curves and her partially unbuttoned shirt is a magnet to his eyes.  Knowing that he will get off on the wrong foot if he doesn't treat her with respect of a Detective, he clears his throat and says "Nice tits meet you!"  Instantly full of panic, he says "Oh god, I'm sorry.  I meant Nice to meet you". 

Report Post Tip
Savannah raised an eyebrow as she heard Rhage laugh as he left. "get the fuck out Rhage" as he closed the door.

Turning her head to face the new man . "ive heard worse believe me " she laughs as she took his resume, opening it up and read it
Report Post Tip

Normally a smooth operator, JYD is rattled in the presence of this person.  There is something that has his senses on edge.  Taking a deep breath, he takes control of his anxiety and squeezes his hands together to keep idle fingers from fidgeting.  

Then remember her earlier comment, he asked "The girl?  Would that happen to be the one that was all over the news last week?"  JYD had heard about a gruesome murder of a 14 year old girl.  The only information he had was from news reports and a few rumors on the street.

Report Post Tip

She looked up from the file and nods "yes that is the one " looking away as a tear rolled down her cheek. In all her years of being a detective she wasn't prepared for that day that she had to go and seen the body.

"It was so bad and i was the one that had to go and tell her parents"

Report Post Tip

Fully of empathy for what the detective has endured, he is shocked at how personal this case has become to this seasoned veteran.  Why is she so close to this case? he wonders as he watches her pretend to read his resume.  Figuring it would be best to keep quiet, JYD continues to relax his anxiety and wait for her to make the next move.

Report Post Tip

Walking around the desk as she stayed quiet, reading the file "tell me what you can bring to this team" Only one other time she had saw the sight of the death of the girl and that was back in her home world.

Reaching down to lift the mug to her lips and took another swig of her coffee

Report Post Tip

As she walked around the desk, JYD watched her intently.  Then his heart began to race as he caught a scent in the air.  His curse had given him a heightened ability to pick up scents from long distances.  But it also gave him the ability to recognize more detailed information.  He knew this sent and it made his blood run cold.  This woman had vampire blood running in her veins.

Report Post Tip

A sigh escapes her lips as she lifts her eyes, watching him intently. Hearing his heart race from deep within his chest, he was scared which made her hungry. Turning around and crosses her long legs  "Your hired as i could do with another pair of eyes to catch this killer and so that i can bring him to justice"

Report Post Tip

Taking control of his breathing and calming himself, he lets a false grin come onto his face as he says "Great...excited to be part of the team.  Any leads so far?"  Swallowing, his mouth is dry as he remembers his grandma's favorite saying "Boy...Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!"

Report Post Tip

"thats it no leads what so ever and as soon as we get one it goes cold" her eyes glowing a subtle red and quickly picks up her glasses to cover them up

Report Post Tip

"Where was her body found?  What details can you share that may give me some clues?  I'll hit the streets and see what I can find, with your approval, of course." 

Report Post Tip
Savannah got up and walked to the filing cabinet with a subtle sway of her hips. Turning back to him" each of the girls were found in the forest with claw marks down over the breasts " she sighed and shook the image from her mind "there was sign of rape but with them looking older he wouldnt have known this"
Report Post Tip

"I assume forensics has reviewed the claw marks and hasn't found any evidence?  Tire tracks, foot prints?" he questioned as he began to get up and pace.  Continuing, "Did they identify a time of death?  And a sign of rape?  Can you give me more details on that?"  His mind was racing as an engrained hunting instinct began to take over his actions and thoughts.

Report Post Tip
She nodded as she sat on the edge of the desk in front of him, holding the file "this latest girl was killed two nights ago on a full moon. There was signs of rape and the presence of semen in her" she passed the file over. As she leaned down flashing the top of her bra.
Report Post Tip

When she said full moon, he felt a defensive wall come up and his pacing stopped.  That is the source of power that his affliction drew from.  Glancing back to see if she had intended to get a rise out of him, she had bent over, exposing a full view of her cleavage.  Shaking his head to clear his mind, he thought "Control yourself JYD.  What is it about her that is drawing out so much lust?"

Report Post Tip
Savannah straightened up, then walked over to the window as she shook her head. 

Looking out to the street below knowing she would have to feed soon "work with the brothers they have the latest on the evidence they had sent over"

Wrath came in and looked worried as he picked up her thoughts
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Downtown undercover
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL