Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:48:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Mr. Cali's Gobagu Started by: Frank-Cali on Jan 20, '19 18:24

It was a sunny day in thestreets of Detroit so now Tutte felt it was time for something to cool down with  and perhaps a but snck to so he walks into Mr. Cali's Gobagu  and nods towards Stefano_Lucchese sitting next to the door, asks if its ok to sit with him and it was.

"Bartender can you bring me a big glas of cold beer please and a piece of your famous cake to thanks"

After getting his order we sat there and drank and talked about old things happened and the time run away for us, soon we both were ready and we said bye to each other and walks out again to the streets to see what happens lately.

Report Post Tip

Stefano nodded to the Bartender to let him know that Tutte is not to be charged for his order.  Then looked at Tutte and shook his hand.  They had a great conversation as they talked about Kenny and the old days in Detroit and the fun they had.  Then they talked about the beautiful women they met and how they wished that they could go back in time.    

Report Post Tip

Diva was in town on buisness as usual shopping around in the great windy city of Detroit.As she is walking.down the street her stomach begins to grumble and she starts to feel hungry and it's been a few hours since she has something to eat, she happens to stumble upon a joint that alot of people seem to be flocking to so why not if there is a large crowd it must be good than..As she opens the door she could smell some good eats and she see's a bar as well and she could go for a drink.She spots Tutte her friend and crew member and walks on over to him as she gives him hug and looks over and she stumbles upon Stefano another friend of hers as well.As she looks over at him with a smile as she waves...

"Hello fellas nice to see you guys here tell me what kind of food and alcohol does this place have?" As she looks at the bar selections of nice yummy drinks..

Report Post Tip

Stefano takes Diva's hand and takes her over to a table where him and Tutte where planning on sitting and talking about money making opportunities.  He ordered Diva classic Italian sub sandwich and a beer.  They sit and talk as Stefano asked Diva how has she been and what has she been up too? 

Report Post Tip

Diva hugs Stefano and Tutte as she puts her hair back as they sit down and begin talking, as she crossed her legs drinking her beer that Stefano ordered for her. 

"Well i am doing good here on buiness as usual and what about you and Tutte?"

She continues to look at Stefano and Tutte with a smile as her blue eyes brighten up a bit.

Report Post Tip

Luc was batting two for two in Detroit this place and his five and dime.  He knew Americans loved Italian foods and this place had the best that Sicily and Italy had to offer.  He sat in his office with his feet up on the desk while Apples and Popeye laughed as they all sipped on brandy.  Luc was nodding with approval and realized that money was going to be pouring in like a rushing wave on the ocean.  Apples smiled as the staff handed him a sandwich with a cup of coffee.  Popeye then looked up as they handed him a steak with fries and a glass of wine.  

Report Post Tip

Luc had Carmine talk Junior and Juniors girlfriend home while Luc walked down the street to Cali's Gobagu where the fella's were waiting and eating Italian style hoggies.   Luc walked in with his lit cigarette exhaling as Popeye and Apples were breaking balls with each other and Joey was talking to a waitress.  Vinny was cleaning his finger nails as always and Luc was shaking his head why.  Then Vinny spotted Luc at the door and they quickly tried to straighten up.  Luc looked at the waitress and told her to bring him a beer and a plate of chicken alfredo.  Luc then sat at the table looking them over as they all looked at him.  

Luc told them about the deal he struck with the purple gang and what carmine was going to be making.  Then he looked at them and told Vinny to step it up and Joey was going to handle his Florida action and Vinny the St Louis action.  Popeye and Apples where his go to guys and would remain with him getting action in LA and LV.  They all where happy as that meant a lot of cash coming their way more money then they tought they would make as kids. 

Report Post Tip

Luc felt a bit of chill in the air, Detroit's always have a little chill with the lake front effect.  He was near the city Belle Island and when the wind blows it gets colder like little daggers hitting you each time.  He shivered a bit as he adjusted his fall jacket bring it closer as it wrapped around his body a little tighter.  He walked into Cali's and ordered a hot coffee black and strong.   The aromas hits him and a smile appeared.  He took a small sip of the hot coffee and to his surprise a Mmmm roared out from his closed lips.  As he felt the hot beverage sliding down into his chest and then as it slides into his stomach. Looking at the menu, he orders breakfast two scrambled eggs, toast on wheat bread and six strips of maple bacon and a refill on the coffee when it plate comes out.  

Report Post Tip

Ramon was enjoying a little free time on his business trip to Detroit, he was starting to get a little hungry so he decided to go for a stroll when he spotted Mr.Cali's Gobagu. He thought the name sounded interesting so he decided to stop in and get himself a meal and something to drink.

He looks at the menu for a little while before deciding.

"I'd like a sandwich and a beer please."

Ramon was happy that it got served so fast, so he found himself a table sat down and took a sip of his beer, before starting to eat his sandwich.

Report Post Tip

"Gobagu," Catalina mouthed the word. What did it mean? What, exactly, would one find inside of a 'gobagu'?

Mystified, she pulled open the door and took a long look inside. A cafe'? Oh. Well that was much better than the 'garbage' she'd halfway anticipated. She began to step back out again when she spotted a familiar face. 

"Ramon? What are you doing here? Eating, obviously. How's the food here?" She asked, smiling down at him. His sandwich looked and smelled heavenly, and her stomach growled a warning that she'd better eat something herself, soon. She seemed to be eating nonstop as of late. Maybe they had some of those fancy pickles she so adored?

Report Post Tip

Ramon looks up at Catalina as he's eating, finishing the bite he had in his mouth before clearing his throat.

"The food is pretty good if you ask me. Have a seat and I'll buy you one."

He smiles and waves the waiter over.

"Give the lady anything she wants, just put it on my tab."

He takes another bite and looks over at Catalina.

"So what are you doing here in Detroit?"

Report Post Tip

"Same as you, probably. The drug prices here are hard to beat," she said, keeping her voice low, although this was news to no one. 

"I'll have what he's having," she said to the waiter, then grabbed at his apron before he could fully move away. 

"And pickles? Do you have those?" When he nodded, she asked for as many as would fit on the plate without knocking the sandwich off. He looked at her funny, then shrugged when he realized she wasn't kidding and headed back behind the counter and towards the kitchen area.

"There's a shithole bar here I thought about buying and cleaning up. I dunno, though. It's so hard to want to invest in something that there's already dozens of, you know? Although, if I put a plaque with your name on it there, you might choose that place as your watering hole, right?" She winked.

Report Post Tip

Ramon looks at her plate, and boy was it covered in pickles.

"You must really like pickles huh?"

He chuckles and takes another sip of his beer, still laughing a little as he looks at her.

"I already got a plaque in Oriana's bar in New York though, if I got too many people might start to think I'm famous or something like that."

He laughs.

"Anything inparticular you are looking to buy or do you just want a bar away from home?"

He smiles softly at her.

Report Post Tip

"There's an old place called Dirty D's. I have no clue who 'D' is or was, but the place has been there for years, and the locals seem to like it," she said, then took a bite of the sandwich. It was really good, whatever it was. After wiping her mouth with a napkin, she continued.

"Maybe people thinking you're famous isn't such a terrible thing? They're all going to know who you are soon enough, if I have any say in it," she shrugged casually, despite the gravity of her words. She did indeed have big plans for Ramon. To say he was an asset was a huge understatement. More than that, he'd been a close friend to her for quite some time now. He deserved some fame. Looking down at her plate, she selected a pickle spear and used it as a pointer as she spoke.

​"​​​​​I would open a pickle store, but no one would go there but me," she said a bit sadly.

Report Post Tip

Ramon smiles and listens to Catalina praise him, before finishing his sandwich.

"You'd never have to worry about not getting pickles if you went that route."

He chuckles then takess another sip from his beer.

"You may have to offer more than just pickles if you were to do anything like that, I mean if you want to make a profit that is."

Report Post Tip

"I know," she sighed. "I'd single-handedly eat all the inventory, anyway."

She paused to take another bite of the meaty, cheesy sandwich that she'd yet to identify, then swiped at her mouth again with the napkin.

"How long do you intend to stay here in town? I had the oddest thing happen earlier. Maybe I'm losing my mind, but when I bought my plane ticket, I could have sworn there was a misprint. It said 'Boston', clear as day, I just know it did. But when I went to hand it back to the ticket agent, she looked at me like I was crazy because it said 'Detroit' like it was supposed to. Very odd," she said, picking up her glass absently. 

Report Post Tip

Ramon smiles as he listens to her talk.

"I'm not sure how long I'm staying for but I'll probably fly out in a bit I think. How about you? I'm assuming you are not traveling to Boston?"

He finishes his beer and looks at her.

"You gonna get some pickles to go?"

Report Post Tip

"I've never been to Boston. Pretty sure I'll never get the opportunity to see it, it's just not on my routes," she said with a chuckle. 

"As far as pickles, no, no need for to-go. There's a fantastic open-air market back in New York. They have damn near everything there. Including the best homemade garlic dills ever made," Catalina grinned. She was that vendor's favorite customer, had even taken to labelling her canned creations 'Cat picks'. 

"If you don't mind, I'll accompany you on the flight. Are you headed back to New York, or is Ramon headed out on another adventure elsewhere?"

Report Post Tip

"I'm sure it's a lovely city."

Ramon walks up to the counter and pays the bill befoer walking back to Catalina.

"Cat picks, that sounds very exclusive if I may say so."

He chuckles.

"Sure lets head back to New York."

Report Post Tip

Luc was excited when he saw guess in his establishment and smiled hoping that Catalina_Rey and Ramon enjoyed themselves.  Sitting at his table with a drink in his hand and a steak with baked potatoes and veggies sitting on a plate in front of him.  He looked up as Apples, Bobby and Popeye were already eating and enjoying the drinks and soft music coming from the radio.   

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Mr. Cali's Gobagu
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL