Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:55:11
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Dale's Burger Shop Started by: Jukera_Dale on Feb 13, '19 16:07

Today was a big day for Jukera, he finally got the little establishment that he was running after for some time. He had lots of plan on what to do in there. He wanted to make a bar, but Detroit already had the Russo's Bar and it was a success. He talked with his boss, Kenneth Russo and they came in agreement. A burger shop for the hungry people of Detroit.

The place was in Corktown, a few blocks from the bakery where the Russo's Bar were hiding. It wasn't a big place because Jukera was struggling with money, so it was pretty simple. Jukera hired some boys from the neighborhood to help him out in the place, it turned out pretty good for a small establishment. He scattered some tables all around, the floor was black and white, disco style. The counter were placed near the kitchen, facing the whole establishment. Jukera had contacted his family friend, Flavia, to cook and her brother, Flavio to be the waiter. But even having waiters Jukera and probably Kenny too would help out serving the costumers. Jukera printed the menu and placed behind the counter, the menu was pretty big so people could choose what they wanted from afar.

Dale's Burger Shop

Cheese Burger                                                                   Pudding                                                                      Beer

Egg Burger                                                                        Ice Cream                                                                   Natural Juice

Bacon Cheese Burger                                                     Various Cakes                                                               Coca-Cola

DALE Burger                                                                     Milk Shake                                                          

Barbecue Burger 

The menu was a work in progress. Jukera had many ideas to what he could sell. All burgers were 10$ except the DALE burger who was 2$. The DALE burger were Jukera who made, so the thing tasted awful. He didn't wanted to place that in the menu but Kenny forced him.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Kenneth walks in the establishment with his best bodyguard, Jimmy. He orders the man to wait outside while he takes care of business. He grabs the suitcase that Jimmy was holding and walks towards the table near the kitchen. He sees Jukera filling the counter with plates and burgers and nods at him.

"Hey bro, a minute?" He says to Jukera while sitting on the table and placing the suitcase in it. "I need you help with something. Something big."

He opens the suitcase and take some papers of it with information regarding the Clemente family, a enemy of the Russo clan back in Sicily. Kenny starts organizing the paper while peeking at the menu.

"Grab a Cheese Burger for me before you sit, Jukera? I'm quite hungry. And a beer."

Report Post Tip

Jukera nods as he listens to Kenny ordering a cheese cake, he walks over to the kitchen and orders Flavia to make one. He grabs a cold beer from the fridge and opens for Kenny. He walks over to the table where he is sitting and place the beer in front of him.

"Here you go". Jukera says as he sits. "What do you need Don?" 

Report Post Tip

"Thanks." Kenny says with a tired voice as he grabs the bottle of beer, he takes a long sip then turns his attention to the files he has. He grabs one file that has the picture of an old man, Kenny expression turns angry when he sees the face of that man.

"Clemente." Kenny says with violent tone while placing his finger on the picture. "Clemente is a enemy of the Russo Family back in Sicily, and this guy was seen here in the States. Rumors are that he is taking care of business for his clan in Philly."

Kenny briefly stops while the waiter brings him his burger, he smiles at her and grabs it. He takes a bite of the thing and shows a thumbs up to Jukera, he approves the burger. He takes another sip from his beer and gets back to the topic in hand.

"We need to find this fucker. He and some of his boys tortured me when I was in Sicily, I plan on doing the same to him. We need to find the location of the Clemente's Godfather. The Russo Family is making a bold move in Sicily, trying to erase the Clemente's off the map. We absolutely need information about the Godfather."

Kenny opens the suitcase again and takes out another file, with the places where Don Clemente was seen in Philly. He hands them over to Jukera then gets back to eating his burger. He takes another bite and leaves the thing half-eaten. He gets up, grabs the beer, finishes it then says to Jukera.

"I need you to get in contact with your friends in Philly and tell them to keep an eye open for this dude. If they see or hear about him, tell them to contact you immediately" Kenny grabs the suitcase and signals his bodyguard that he is ready to leave. He grabs the burger again and takes another quick bite before saying. "Pretty good burger though buddy. I'm sure this place will be a success."

Report Post Tip

Jukera pays close attention to all that Kenny is saying and nods at every minute, signaling that he understands. He takes a good look at the Clemente's picture and grabs it and the file that Kenny handed him.

"Alright, I can do that. I'll travel to Philly this week and spread the word to my boys, if something comes up I'll contact you."

Jukera gets up as he sees Kenny getting up. He looks at him taking another bite of the burger and smiles a bit. He say his goodbyes to his Don then accompany him to the door, as Kenny leaves Jukera turns the sign in the door and the establishment is now open for costumers.

"Flavia, we're open. Start working!" He shouts at the cook for her to start making the burgers, Jukera looks at the waiter taking his post behind the counter. He walks towards a lonely table near the kitchen and sits there, studying the files that Kenny gave him and waiting for costumers.

Report Post Tip

Shady quickly left the office for a bite to eat and arrived at Dale's Burger Shop.

Walking in Shady appreciated the tasty aroma of fresh beef burgers and fries in the air.  They take a seat at an open table and a waiter appears next to the table.
  "Can I take your orders sirs "

Shady looks at the young man .... smiles and says  " Hi there... Kenny...  Yes, we would like 2 Bacon and Cheese Burgers with some fries. 2 Beers and 1 Ice cold Coke please.Shady takes out a cigar, lights it up and starts to slow drag on it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After Vice had moved all his belongings into the sleeping giants apartment and swigged down the fest of his old fashion he found himself becoming extremely peckish and glazed out the window. Right in the corner of his eye he noticed a food place with a great logo. 

he stood to his feet a little light headed and walked on down to check the place out.....

He was there he looked up 'Dale's burger shop! he mumbled followed by a gulp of excitement. He pushed open the doors and looked around the spotless black and white floor tiles reflected the menu where he saw the burger he had been needing.

He dragged himself to the counter and asked.

Hi can I have 2x dale burgers, 2x strawberry milkshakes and 4x beers please. A tear of happiness dropped knowing this was his life everyday.

His food was quickly brought over to him where he ripped open the burger package and before he could look at it he had finished the whole thing. He looked up to see Jukera_Dale looking at him to see the approval of a new face.

Vice lifted the second burger up smiled and put his thumb up. He yelled out. You will see my face everyday as he chuckled to himself before eating the rest of his meal before heading home to lay in a food coma in his new apartment.

Report Post Tip

Clown flew to meet with his brother that day they were cruising around in his 64'nova it was a nice sunny day for a ride..Clown and his brother frank were getting hungry so they stopped in at Dale's Burger Shop.They both go in and seat at a booth and waitress comes over and take their order.While Clown and frank were talking about when they were younger the stuff they did and got into trouble doing it and theychuckled. 15 min. later his burger,fries and drink were delivered and they started to eat...   Frank tells Clown he likes the food there and Clown agrees'about 1/2 hr later they were done and paid thei tab.Clown and Frank was ready for a good country ride now they got in his car and off they went.

Report Post Tip

Leanna wanders around Detroit after a long night and day on business. She needed some sleep but first had to satisfy her grumbling tummy. Looking around she feels a burger might just be the thing she needs. She doesn't usually go for this sort of meal but it was quick and filling. 

Pushing open the door, Leanna scouts around the place looking for any familiar faces. She doesn't see any right away so strolls on over to the counter.  Leanna spends a few moments looking at the menu as there was a queue and it seemed quite busy here. When he was free, she asks Jukera_Dale what a DALE Burger was.  It sounded like a special and would definitely like to try it. 

"Please can I have a Cola to go with that burger please?" Leanna asks as she pulls out some coins from her purse. 

Turning around, she notices  WallyWest walking in through the door. Leanna smiles with Joy and waves him over. 

Report Post Tip

Aw crap. Thinks Jukera_Dale when she asks for the Dale Burger. He nods at her then walks towards the kitchen. He gets the ingredients and starts to make the Dale Burger. See - the Dale Burger was an agreement that KennyRusso and Jukera made. To help funding Jukera's new business, Kenny made him place the Dale Burger on the menu, and the burger was supposed to be made by Jukera, and he was no cook. He mumbles to himself while doing the burger, getting angry at Kenny for forcing him to do such a stupid thing. After some minutes frying the burger meat, he forgets to flip it, getting one side totally burned, he finally flips the thing and burns his hand. He just stare at the black burger. After he finishes frying or burning the thing, he grabs the bread, mayonnaise and ketchup. He throws everything inside the bread with the burger and places it on a plate.

He opens the fridge and grabs a cold Cola from there, he then grabs the plate and goes back to Leanna, placing both in front of her. The burger was gross and wet, a horrible sight to see. He looks at her then says.

"Enjoy...? I can still get you something else if you want to throw that into the trash can."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Jacky had stopped by the burger shop with Maurice in the middle of them making business moves. They enter the location and could smell the food cooking. They walk up to the counter and look at the menu, ready to order. 

"I will have the doublecheeseburger with a chocolate shake, and some fries please."

Jacky says as they take the order and he steps to the side so Maurice could place his order.

"Let me get the same with a coke instead of the shake,"

They pay the tender and make their way over to sit and wait for their order to be prepared. 

Report Post Tip

Hungry and needed some food Tutte Went into Dale's burger shop.

"Hey Dale, can you make me a bacon cheese burger, make the biggest you got please and a can have a coca-cola to it"

Report Post Tip

As Leo came back to DT taking over some shops and willing to see what this city lacks in the business district, he managed to get his new business work out and things started to look better, but afte long day of working there and running from place to place, Leo felt hungry, it was long times since he tasted anything as he was working to repair the broken machine at Less Laundry, He saw a restaurant from long distance, he didn't read its name nor he saw what this restaurants specialty, he just walked in, and first thing he did he walked to the bathroom to wash his face and head as he looked little messy.

Leo walked back to the tables and took a seat to look at the menu, he was surprised as this was his favorite type of food, he looked at the name it was clearly a good restaurant as he heard about it from some friends it is the known Dale's Burger Shophe couldn't but to smiles as he thinks that he was lucky to be here.

he ordered a Barbecue Burger with a Milk Shake, as he was waiting on his table while his order be ready, he thought it might take little time as it is clear there were many people are ordering too.

Report Post Tip

Heston loves nothing more then a burger and fries when he isn’t in the kitchen and guess what today he wasn’t in the kitchen and not even in New York he had travelled for some “business” and now that was over he found himself getting “hangry” spotting a burger place out of the corner of his eye he knew what he was having for lunch 

Heston stepped into the burger place and began reading the menu salvating at the thought of each and every burger some more descriptive then other but he thought he would chance his luck on a asking for a special burger waving a wad of cash at the person taking orders “hey there I know it’s not on the menu but could I possibly order a bacon cheeseburger with an fried egg and onions fries and a vanilla shake?”

Report Post Tip

kiddo drives around the streets of DT looking for a place to have lunch,he finds a place across the road through th stop light and pulls into Dale's Burger Shop.   he enters for a quick lunch gets burger and fries and a drink,after kiddo finishes leaves a tip and goes to the counter to pay his bill.

Report Post Tip

Aleks walks into this fine Burger Shop and took a seat. He saw Flavio approaching his table, Aleks took off his hat, placed on the table and said:

"Hello, can I have a Bacon cheeseburger please?And one Coke. Thank you."

Report Post Tip

Stefano walked into Dale's and took a seat at the counter and looked at the menu.  He wanted a cheese burger and a coke with a smile he ordered that with a order of fried potato's lightly salted.  once he got he order he went to a table to sit and eat.  The burger was larger and the cheese was dripping off the sides. The fries has sea salt which made them taste better.  The coke was cold and together it was great. Stefano knew he would have to visit here as often as possible.  He was a unknown young buck but one day he would be well known.  He was a Lucchese everyone loves to be associated with a Lucchese.   

Report Post Tip

Kenny arrives at the burger shop after sometime without visiting it. He helped Jukera to build the place, bought furniture.. overall practically was Kenny who funded the whole thing, he just gave the business to Jukera to manage it and take care of it for him since Kenny is always busy managing his bars.

He opens the door and walks in, he notices Stefano_Lucchese having his lunch there and sends the man a respectfully nod. He saw Jukera in the kitchen and calls for him. The man arrives and Kenny asks for a cheeseburger and a milkshake, Jukera nods and goes grab his order. After some minutes Jukera is back with a plate on his hand and a milkshake. Kenny jokingly licks his lips while looking at Jukera serving him. He thanks the man then Jukera goes back to what he was doing.

He grabs the burger with both hands, almost drooling - he slowly drives it onto his mouth and takes a huge bite out of it, getting his mouth all dirty. He cleans with a piece of cloth then leans back on his seat, drinking his milkshake through a straw.

Report Post Tip

The woman has been in Detroit for a day now. The new days started rather well for her, as she felt completely refreshed. It did not take her long, to get changed, in her typical all-black outfit, fitting in well with the colour of her hair. She leaves the house after getting ready in about ten minutes.

She is walking around the streets of Detroit while attracting a look of looks. After all seeing someone dressed like this, in a time where most strictly follow a specifical style of fashion is somewhat rare. Not that he cares, as she has her hands in her pockets while walking around the streets.

Sabrina is slowly feeling hungry, so she cannot help but visit one of the burger shops. It was a long time ago since the last burger was devoured, so it was about time. The counter is slowly being approached, while she looks at the menu. She orders the bacon cheeseburger as well as coke. An excellent combination to have for at the very most once every two weeks. Most of the times it is, however, even less than that.

She looks all around her seeing multiple people including Stefano_Lucchese as well as KennyRusso and gives little smiles away.

Report Post Tip

After some time, Kenny finally finished his burger and milkshake, he noticed a woman wearing black entering the establishment, she smiled at him and he just smiled back. He got up from his seat then walked towards the kitchen where Jukera was. Kenny got 20 dollars and handed it over to him. He stayed a little longer there, chatting with him and having some laughs until he had to go back to work, he said his goodbyes then walked away from the kitchen and into the door.

As he walked towards the door to leave the burger shop, he noticed the woman who sent a smile to him before. He had never seen her face before - Kenny didn't liked that. He wanted to know everyone that set foot in Detroit. Out of curiosity, he stopped by her side and looked down at her, he slowly pulled up a chair and seated in front of her.

"Never saw you before.. You're new around?" He asked, curious. "Name's Kenneth by the way, a pleasure." He nodded, respectfully.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Dale's Burger Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL