Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 02:59:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Lucchese's Five and Dime Store Started by: Stefano_Lucchese on Mar 10, '19 14:58

Diva hugged Stefano back and laught raising an eyebrow at her pal.Only to think what would the actual bill would have been,the worst scenario in het head as she laughed again.

"Stefano it is good see you laughing and smiling but tell me what would have been the bill for what you would have charged Tutte?"

Report Post Tip

Tutte comes by and spots Diva_ just outside Lucchese*s Five and Dime Store, and she tells me that Stefano wants us to pay a bill, righjty my friend says Tutte to Diva_ and walks up to Stefano to ask what the heck going on.

He then gives me a nill and I read it and starts laighing big and goes out to Diva_ and showes her to the same bill and she also gives up a big laugh and says that this was funny that Stefano just had played tic-tac-to on that bill. Wat a grin for all three of us, nothing can be more funny to fool friends like this.

Report Post Tip

Stefano looked at Diva and told her $20,000 which would have been everything that was a average selling item or worse.  it would have freed up half his inventory space to increase the stuff that was selling.  Tutte laughed and Stefano pulled out a bottle of Canadian whiskey and poured everyone a shot and made a toast.  

To great friends and a wonderful family.  

Report Post Tip

After hearing that Diva almost had a panic attack as she breathed fast looking over at her pal Tutte and tells him that he is one expensive little pup.And she can see Stefano laughing and smiling as he told her that she would have paid it but since they go back a way he didn't as he handed her a glass and she took it grinning at her friend and raises her glass..

"To family guys and our frienship" She drinks her whiskey.."Thank you for the drink as well my friend next time drinks on me." Diva looks over tutte and stefano.

Report Post Tip

Stefano raised his glass and smiled as he looked at the two.  He downed his drink and then looked over to help a few other costumers.  He was happy doing business with anyone that wanted what he had.  The art of making money was fun.  

Report Post Tip

Diva left with her loyal Chevalier Solomon to head back home to her other buisness and she looks at Tutte her fav puppy with a smile and doesn't look at Stefano when she waved goodbye.

Report Post Tip

Stefano looked at Diva as she stormed out of his shop.  He looked at Tutte and shook his head and pour them both another drink.  Then he went back to work filling orders and ordering needed inventory. 

Report Post Tip

Diva Chevalier goes back into the shop to tell Stefano thank you for serving his lady a drink and to explain she was feeling hungry with the lack of blood she has not been drinking enough..

"Please hold no anger towards my lady she's been lacking the necessity that keeps her alive and not only that she's off to meet her other Chevalier Amshel at the winery so pleae forgive her rudeness" As Solomon expressed his apology on behalf of diva as he walks out the door to catch up to diva..

Report Post Tip

Katie walked into the Five and Dime Store, curious as to whether or not she'd find Stefano_Lucchese behind the counter. She had a message and a business proposal for the man from Isabella Luciano, and she was hoping to speak with him quickly.

Report Post Tip

Word had gotten back to Stefano that a young woman was in the store looking to speak with him.  Stefano was curious as to who she was and what she needed.  He know that she worked with Isabella and that made it even more interesting.  He decided to locate KatherineOConnor.  But he had to be careful the last time his family met an Irish lass was when his cousin Frank met Lucy and they ended up married.  He laughed at that he realized that this lady never even met or saw him before so that would be far fetched.  

Report Post Tip

Katie smiled up as the man approached her. She'd seen a picture of him beforehand, but thought it more polite to assume that she hadn't. Still, it was obvious that he was the man in charge.

"Mr. Lucchese, I presume? Is there somewhere private here where we could discuss business? I come as a representative of Isabella-Luciano."

With a friendly smile, she prepared to follow Stefano_LuccheseAs they reached a more private area, she bowed her head respectfully.

"Good afternoon, sir, and thank you for seeing me. I am traveling as an envoy for Don Luciano, and I will be serving as her new personal assistant. My understanding is that you are one of the people she values and respects a great deal in this world, and so I have no doubt we'll be seeing more of each other in the future."

She grinned at the neatly groomed man in front of her, distracted momentarily by the pleasant smell of his cologne. Forcing herself to refocus, she continued.

"Don Isabella sent me to you today to ask you a favor, one that she believed you were uniquely suited for. Her wish is that you open a burlesque theater in the business district of Philadelphia. Some local officials would like to see the area revitalized, and this is precisely the sort of business that could draw the right kind of attention. She does have other potential businessmen who could be interested here, but as one of her most longstanding and trusted business associates she wanted to offer this to you first. I would, of course, be happy to consult with you on the building and the attractions of this venue, and it's my understanding that another venue to offer your most refined liquors might serve you well."

"Is this something you would have the resources and desire to accomplish as a favor for Don Luciano?"

She smiled winningly, excitement brimming in her eyes.

Report Post Tip

Stefano walked with the young lady to his office and offered her a seat.  He sat down after she took her seat.  He was lost as he was focused on her eyes they made him smile as her excitement seemed to make him excited.  He was surprised that Isabella would send a messenger when the last transaction she had him picked up by Smiley.  This was much more pleasant.  

Katherine is it? 

I know very little about that type of business.  Nevertheless I never pass up a chance to make money.  I will take the opportunity if you promise to consult me on the venture.  Women dancing yes, drinks yes, but I want it to be classy this can't be no cat house, I'm not a pimp.  I want people to enjoy their time as they are spending their money.  Suit and tie type of establishment.  If you are willing to work with me on that I'll kick you some of the profits and of course your Don will get her share.   Will she be providing protection or will that also be my job?  I haven't dealt with the locals there and my friends well they wouldn't want any backlash from the media or public exposure.   

Report Post Tip

"In my limited experience, a businessman who proves to be successful in one field can easily transfer those skills to a similar field. As for your condition that this be a classy establishment, that's a vision that I don't doubt you and Don Luciano share. It seems more correct in a multitude of ways to keep things as refined as possible in every sense of the word."

The question about protection was an interesting one.

"I can sure you that any protection can be handled by Don Luciano. Her desire was simply to bring this sort of business to the district to benefit her allies, and she was not intending on taking anything from your profits. I agree with you, however, that protection is easier to handle at the local level. Protection will therefore be provided by Don Luciano, but only for a very small percentage of the profits to thank you for your efforts here. Again, it will only be taken out of the profits rather than overall income. If you don't make money, you'll owe nothing to Don Isabella."

She grinned.

"Although I doubt that would happen. Far more likely, when the money starts rolling in you can kick up a small percentage towards the don."

Katie extended an open hand towards Stefano_LuccheseHer hand was relatively small compared to his, but there was a glint of excitement in her eye once again.

"Are we agreed, sir?"

Report Post Tip

Stefano looked at the young woman and smiled.

Isabella has always been a smart woman and I can see why she chose you for this.  I will agree if you agree to call me Stefano, no more of this sir  stuff, I do work for my living.  Also will you help in finding a location for this business venture or do you have that already? 

He shook her small but soft hand as she smiled back.   

Report Post Tip

"Thank you for the compliments, Stefano. You can call me Katie. "Sir" is an old habit I picked up in my youth, unfortunately. We can, of course, accommodate any special requests you have for a location, but there is an ideal one picked out that should generate quite a bit of foot traffic for you while still maintaining the illusion of discretion. I'm excited to see what comes of this. It should be a beneficial venture for everyone involved."

She grinned again, happy to be doing good work for Isabella and making new contacts of her own.

Report Post Tip

Hello Stefano! Nice place here. I need some mouthwash and some correspondence paper, please.

Report Post Tip

Stefano nods to DominicV then has his staff gather the products requested and ring it up at the register.  Stefano handed Dominic the product and his change.  

Thanks for shopping at Lucchese's Five and Dime.  

Stefano then went back to his beer tab and taste tested the product to ensure it wasn't green and its quality.

Report Post Tip

Michael walked in with Joey A and Funzi.  Looking over his brothers shop and the books he could understand why it called it Lucchese's.  He sat in the small office room and saw a few pictures of his brother Stefano.  He shook his head as Pete never took pictures.  Michael was going to keep the shop open and ensure that people got that Lucchese customer service.  

Report Post Tip

Saya walks into the Lucchese's Five and Dime store as she see's her Michael in the store and remember when her sister Diva mentioned it in her journal as she looks around the store and Stefano had a good business as well.

"Hey Michael how you been?" As she keeps looking around the shop.

Report Post Tip

Hearing his name he looked up and saw Saya he walked from around the counter and over to her.

"Hi doll how's it been for you?  I haven't seen you in a few days?  What's the bum's name that seems to have taken you away from your pal and don't give me that I was away for business cause you didn't even send me a post card."

Michael was curious as she has been gone for a few days and returned smiling from ear to ear?

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Lucchese's Five and Dime Store
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL