Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 12:30:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Lucchese's Five and Dime Store Started by: Stefano_Lucchese on Mar 10, '19 14:58

Do you ever get one of those days? Those days where you're just itching to spend your money on something, anything -- even if you don't really need whatever it is you find yourself buying? It's more of the feeling of just getting something new to call "yours"... well, Taiga had that a lot. She usually hankered to fill her already overflowing closet with more clothes that she probably will never wear outside as they're too flashy and impractical for a mobster to wear. She ends up just wearing those clothes at home, traipsing all over the place wearing a hundred dollar dress sipping on 0.50 cent wine. Needless to say, she didn't need more clothes. Actually, she didn't need to spend all her extra money on anything too expensive, as although she made more than enough doing jobs for her crew as well as from her various business enterprises, she would like to actually save some money up so she can fly back home to see her family sometime.

But today, the logical side of Taiga's brain was overpowered by the urge to get money taken from her hands and have something else put into it. She walked around for a while, trying to shake off this compulsion when she looked up and saw a five and dime store, realizing that's exactly what she needed -- a store that sold a lot of crap for cheap. Looking around, she felt the feeling of excitement build up as she held a bunch of knick-knacks in her hands. She was just about to buy half of the store when she had a great idea; instead, she bought a bunch of clothes and quickly checked out with four huge bags of merchandise. Walking outside, she'd stop by every homeless person she saw and gave them items such as clothes and shoes that she hoped can help them more or less. Taiga spent the next hour or two going around town, and when her bags were all empty, she smiled to herself and started walking back home. "See? Being a shopaholic's not bad all the time." Taiga murmured to herself.

Report Post Tip

Rusty spoted Taiga and know that she was pal's with his employer Adrian.  He went to the back office and told him that that girl gangster is in the shop.  Adrian looked up at him and ask what girl do I know that's a gangster.  Rusty looked at him as to say seriously.  Then they both started laughing as he stood from behind the desk.   He walked out to the sales floor with Rusty and spotted Taiga.  Nodding to Rusty that he had this he walked out towards her. 

Hello young lady, how have you been?

He knew she would be surpised to find out that he was managing this five and dime store.  

Report Post Tip

In the middle of her shopping, she heard a familiar voice which caused her to turn around quickly. "Adrian!" She said with delighted glee before bringing him in for a hug. "What are you doing here?" She asked, looking around if he was with any friends or crewmembers. She was glad to have run into a friendly face today as she wasn't expecting to. Taiga wondered if he'd been here long though, as she hadn't noticed the front door open. Perhaps he knew a back entrance?

"I've been alright, and yourself?" She looked at the piles of items inside her basket and smiled sheepishly. "Please don't judge me, I have a shopaholic problem, I know." Taiga said with a chuckle. "But these aren't for me!"

Report Post Tip

He hugged Taiga and smiled.

I work here well I get a peace of this place as a owner.  I'm glad to see you and I'm happy to hear that your doing well.

Report Post Tip

Devante walked into the five and dime store he made a simple purchase of stamps to mail a letter.  He looked around the store and saw that it had great potential.  He walked up just as quickly as he walked in.  

Report Post Tip

Devante got word that his five and dime had been raided by the police and they took 12 kilos of product.  He knew the risk and when ne arrived the captain of the 12th was there with his product and an apologe for his rookies that raided him they didn't know it was mob connected.  They were also on Devantes payrole and all records of the raid removed and the four cops will spend time guarding the store until the 12 precinct maked all the repairs and all the damages paid for.  

Report Post Tip

Jericho enters Lucchese's Five and Dime Store, he walks around looking at all the different stuff before finding a hat he liked. So he heads up to the cashier and places it down, smiling at the clerk.

"I'll take this hat and a bottle of water please."

He pays the man and puts the hat on walking out sipping on his water.

Report Post Tip

Devante spotted Jericho for the second time in two days.  He nodded to the man but Jericho looked like he was a man on a mission.  Jericho walked out quickly.  Devante went back into the office to work on his books.

Report Post Tip

Lucchese's had everything. Better still he had everything all the time. Time, that's what is important. What good is 1000s items if you are only open half the week.

Hi, looking for something to help me sleep, ah, and a nail cutter, something to cut my finger nails. I don't know what's happening, they are growing like crazy. Maybe it's the moon, maybe I'm part wolf. Anyways, I want a good pair. I'll pay double, a whole dime, for a good one. Hummm, also, also give me a good black comb. Always need a good comb as back up when you forget and send it to the cleaners. And gum, peppermint. Don't have peppermint? Ah, I'll take spearmint. What's the difference anyway? Don't taste any pepper in peppermint.

Report Post Tip

Tristan walked into the five and dime and made a small purchase, he bought a little back book for phone numbers, a pen to write with, chewing gum and a flash light heavy duty and four d size batteries, the flash light was like the cops had.   The cost was a buck smiling he paid and walked out side.  Still standing there was a street thug named Tommy Smalls.  Tristan loaded the batteries into the flash light.  That gave it some weight.  Then Tristan hit Tommy on the back of his head knocking him to he knees.  Tristan hit him again never saying a word, Tommy crawled away but Tristain hit him several more times.  The Cops pinched them both and Tommy asked Tristan why.  Tristan told him that he was standing infront of his store scarying off his customers and that no one gets to cost him money.  

Report Post Tip

It's been awhile since Joke entered a five and dime store.  He looked around and took a seat at the counter.  He ordered a sundae with all the trimmings.  He sat there an ate it slowly as he enjoyed the treat.  When he was done he walked around and looked at the things that were sold in the store.  He liked what he saw and purchased a few things and then walked home from there.  

Report Post Tip
BlueEyes flew back in DT. He needed to pick up some things on his way to Cafe Columbian.
He got some toothpaste,a razor, new sunglasses and a pack of chewing gum.
BlueEyes thought to himself that this could be a great front fir bigger operations,time will tell" he said to himself on his way out
Report Post Tip

Joker wealth grew as he was now the proud owner of the Lucchese's five and dime.  He was now making money and cleaning his own cash and this was one of the faster cleaning methods.  Cash comes in and product goes out sometimes bough sometimes stolen.  sometimes product sold when it wasn't even in the store.  

Report Post Tip

Joker walked into the five and dime to het a few thinks like shaving cream and body soap.  He also wanted some penny candy and blades for his straight razor.  He smiled when he saw the manager.  She was selling product and taking in numbers for his numbers racket.  The day was a good day with all the betting taking place on so many events.  

Report Post Tip

Super Al stormed into the Five and Dime in search for the Joker! It was unlikely he'd find any clues here, but he'd certainly have a good look! 

He heads to the post card section, yoinking a fancy picture card and sticking it in his tights - he wasn't paying for it! He was a fucking superhero! Shit's free for superheroes, duhhh!

No signs of the Joker! He rushes out of the door and quickly leans on the wall outside, squiggling a note on the post card.

"Out fighting crime. Miss you, buddy."

He addresses the post card to Felson and sticks it in the post box on his journey to the next business!

Report Post Tip

Joker was back in the motor city he needed to collect some funds because he was going on the lamb for a while.  He and his boys got word that the feds where looking for them and that Howard Mancini turn stool pigeon on them.   Joker went to the office and opened the stash safe and collected the money it wasn't enough but it added to the money already collected and it would help with food and bills.  Joker told the manager that he would send his people for the regular pickup as normal.  Then he was gone.

Report Post Tip

He picked up some extra's he needed at his apartment, laundry soap, snacks and a few other items.  He also, wanted to check up on things and see what he needed to do to increase sales and move more product.  The store had special products that people purchased like lauden a opium based drug.  To include coka cola and for them that liked the powder he had white and brown.  

Report Post Tip
Jimmy just scored big on a drug deal. He wandered in to Lucchese's in search of a few things he possibly may need.
He got a bundle of office supplies for the HQ,band aids,a few pairs of sunglasses and lastly a coke and a ham and cheese sandwich.
He paid with a 5 dollar bill and headed out to find more upscale lodging beside the seedy motel room he was renting for next to nothing
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Lucchese's Five and Dime Store
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL