Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 15:31:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Lucchese's Five and Dime Store Started by: Stefano_Lucchese on Mar 10, '19 14:58

Chris looks back at Sabrina and saw she was talking with another gentleman.  He took that as a hint and walked over towards the register.  He talked to the cashier and told him that when that lady makes her selection to run the items on his tab.  Chris looked back and they were still talking as he gave a small smirk.   Then he went and sat at the counter and ordered a milkshake.

Report Post Tip

Chris was in his office as Whispers tells him that the new shipment was received and the pharmacy will start selling the new batch tomorrow.  this shop was moving 600 pounds a month in heroin.  Chris had the best product it was always 99 percent pure and those dealers that were supplied by him loved it and those that bought for recreational use swore by his product.  The very rich and the very greedy supported his business.   Chris liked the five and dime store as ninety percent of his customers had nothing to do with his illegal activities and the ten percent that did made up ninety five percent of his profits.  

Report Post Tip

Chris was standing behind the counter serving milkshakes and root beer floats.  He was working today to learn the business trends and the customers that frequent the store.  He was also watching the pharmacy and verifying how fast the product could move out the store.  Chris thought that if he can increase the flow it will increase his profits.  Chris looked around the room and saw that the store was making money more then he thought which meant more customers were actully in the store.

Report Post Tip

Sabrina knew that Chris-Lucchese often hangs out here, so she wanted to make him a little surprise. Around 5 pm she arrived in his store while wearing the black dress that she bought here last time. This time she is also wearing her hair open while she is walking all around him to find him. It takes a bit but after some time she loudly expresses ''Found you!''

Report Post Tip

Chris was surprised to see Sabrina and it brought a smile to his face.  He offered to make her a milkshake or a banana split.  He then looked at her dress and told her that she was the most beautiful woman he ever saw both is Silicly and America.  He walked around the counter and sat next to her looking into her eyes and gave her a quick kiss.  Then he went back around the counter to await her order.

Report Post Tip

The woman continued to slowly but surely walk towards him after she found him in his store. There was no hiding from her! A milkshake sounds damn good, so she took his offer on and nods ''Damn it has been some long time since I last had a milkshake you know?''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiled Sabrina as he made a milkshake.  Then he told her that she looked great and how he liked her perfume.  

What flavor mike shake you want?

Report Post Tip

Sabrina looks at Chris-Lucchese and thanks him for his compliment, before she then replies ''Well how about a typical vanilla milkshake?''

Report Post Tip

Chris makes Sabrina a Vanilla milkshake.  

Well nothing typical and our milkshakes, they come with fruit you want cherries or strawberries?

Report Post Tip

Sabrina waits until Chris-Lucchese finishes making her Vanille milkshake and then tells him ''I think strawberry would be pretty awesome. I love strawberry''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiles at Sabrina and chops up a couple of strawberries for Sabrina's milkshake.

Here you are love, enjoy

Chris gives Sabrina a straw for her milkshake.

Report Post Tip

She smiles as Chris-Lucchese hands her over the milkshake and starts to drink out of it as soon as she receives the straw. She looks quite happy and then says ''It tastes amazing. Do you also want to try?''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiles as Sabrina offers him some of her milkshake using her straw, he takes a sip stilling smiling.

Just imagine I can make you milkshakes in the morning and evening.  

Report Post Tip

She looks at Chris-Lucchese who takes a sip and then laughs a bit about that ''That is a great thought but I rarely drink milkshakes they make people fat'' 

Report Post Tip

Chris laughs at Sabrina comment.  

Don't worry about that I will work that off you daily.  

Report Post Tip

She raises an eyebrow and then cannot help but slightly shake her head ''You know I hope you will''

Report Post Tip

Chris smiled at Sabrina.

Don't raises an eyebrow at me after all I've known you since you had a stuff toy lamb and wearing pigtails in your hair.  

Report Post Tip

She continues to look at Chris-Lucchese and then shakes her head while she sighs ''I am sure I still got this toy lamb somewhere''

Report Post Tip

Chris looks at Sabrina

I bet you do baby doll.  Nevertheless what brings you here?

Report Post Tip

She replies pretty quickly to Chris-Lucchese and mentions ''Well I just wanted to surprise you with the dress I bought from your store last time''

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Lucchese's Five and Dime Store
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL