Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 21:38:07
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Finding out secrets! Started by: Kirya on Jun 16, '19 18:43

Kirya had been in the family for a little bit, she worked hard, doing what she needed to do, she even worked her way through the ranks in such a short amount of time. She then transferred over to The First Legion, with person to get a hand position, it made her excited, not in a million years did she think she would become really good friends with the potential leader, she smiled.

Thinking about it, as she was sitting in the office, doing some paperwork, she laughed at how goofy they were in the new set up.

She had just bring working on a few stuff that they forgot to do, she sighed as she rubbed her eyes and felt the tiredness falling upon her. She then heard a knock at the door, she looked at the grandfather clock, and noticed it was way beyond anyone's bedtime, it looked to be five am, she looked at the door to make sure someone actually knocked. Sure enough, there was another knock on the door she set her pen down.

"Yes come on in!" She said, loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear her.

"Kirya...you have a letter...it just came in the mail...what with the war going on...I thought it was the ashes of a soldier." The bodyguard said.

"This late at. night..or this early in the morning? Don't they run during the day?" She asked, giving a confused look.

"You would think so...but it says urgent on it." The man said, she nodded.

"Alright..bring it here...thank you for looking out...you are a big help..as you are all the time..even though I haven't said yet..thank you." She said, as she pulled out a big wad of cash and threw it at him.

"Well, thank you...it's my job to help wherever I can  and to protect you." The man said as he bowed before her, she nodded.

"Alright...go get some sleep...there will be someone to take your place...and if you are stopped..tell them i sent you home..plain simple..and if they still have a problem..send them to me." She said firmly, and smiled.

She watched him bow one last time before he left, she then looked down at the envelope and she noticed it was from her brother. She sighed.

As she opened the letter it had a piece of paper with nothing on it, she sighed, feeling confused, she then stuck her hand in it again grabbed money and she felt a thick folded note, she pulled them both out.

She opened the later and saw who it was from, she almost wanted to cry, she rubbed her eyes, it was from her Elder brother, she couldn't believe that he had finally found her.

She read it, and as she read it, it said:

My dearest Kirya,

It has been so long, I hope you are doing well, I am sorry it took me so long to find you, I know you don't have much faith in me, but I have always been watching over you.

I know you were in a deep slumber for a long time,which thanks to me you were protected, well as much as they would allow me. I even had to put my foot down, otherwise you would have been experimented on, and that is not something I will allow to happen to you or anyone of my family members again.

As you know, I tried to get to that war but I had to deal with our father...you know that one...I am sorry, he didnt give me a choice, and when I heard you fell, I felt like I couldn't come fast enough...I miss you so much..god I feel like you are missing everything..like the fact that I'm engaged...and I have kids now..hahaha...strange right...it feels like not so long ago we were kids once...sometimes...then others it feels like ages ago...another thing you missed...I found some wolf puppies in and alley, their mother died, and I couldn't very well leave them on their own like that...we have so much to talk about...by the way we are still being hungry...so when you wake up..be on your guard...I am trying to keep this place hidden, Because you are here...but I don't know how much longer I can keep you here...I might have to move you...haha look at me ranting...it's usually the other way around.

Oh..my kids are toddlers now..their twins, one girl and one boy..ones names is a Raven Yukelyn the others is Noel Axel...such beautiful children..although its hilarious and annoying when Noel bites and pulls my ears when I'm trying to take a nap and he wants to play..even though we are being note hunted now that what we were before, I feel like life is more amazing that from the past...yeah I know...maybe that's because I found a lover and had kids...although I never age...I am settling down a little...but not much..the kids keep me on my toes and my fiance here is always keeping me in line haha.

Oh by the way kirya...when you wake up...there is a bag of clothes in the cabinet, and some stuff to wash your body is near the bathroom...oh if you are reading this and you aren't face to face with me..I'm not dead...I'm just in a deep slumber in my fiancee's home...I'm well taken care of im sure.

I miss you so much, oh uhm before I forget to tell you...your money is still in the place you left it..also in your place there is s bag full of things that you are going to need in this life..just always remember to be careful, and stay strong..don't cry Kirya...otherwise I will cry...I know life is hard… but maybe my children can help you laugh again, just keep going...I know you are tired and you want to rest..but kirya..my kids and Savannah will need you...at least until I come back...I am sorry it took me this long to figure everything out..but I had to make sure you had a life to come back too...and I had children along the way...please take care of everyone for me...I love you so much...just as I love the rest of my siblings...and when I come back, we can do whatever you want...but right now just hang in there...The sleeping beauty became a hero..haha god I'm so proud of you and all that you have become...anyway..good luck and just promise me to keep yourself and them safe..

Sincerely forever your lovely brother.

She she snitched wiping her eyes taking a deep breath, feeling a bit lonely again, she bit her lip as someone peeked in. "Is everything all right?" The new bodyguard asked.

"Yeah..just need a lemon and a hairdryer..if we have one?" She said, looking up with puffy eyes.

"Come with me..we have one in the female beauty room here in the head quarters, I will send someone to the kitchen and get you a lemon..you want it in a whole? or cut in half?" The man asked confused.

"Cut in half...knowing my brother...there is a reason this paper looks blank." She said, as he nodded

"Yeah, I had a feeling that's what you meant...it's a newer method..so it may not work correctly..but we do have a powder to hide it and unhide it…if that method doesn't work." He said softly as she nodded.

"Oh?..how come?" She asked, as she grabbed the blank paper and another piece of paper and followed the man.

"Because of you..The family that you were originally where looking for you..your brother somehow made plans for you..then he just disappeared without a trace, like you did when you fell..went had to get a huge amount of those two powders..because people liked to be nosey..so we had to hide our intentions.." The man said, as they made it to the beauty room.

As he walked over turning it on, a couple half lemons were brought to them, she squeezed it all over the paper, and put it under the hair dryer, making someone else hold it so she could write it down it said:

P.S. if you can see this..then you figured it out, and now you know the real secrets...please keep this hush hush...my family is there..they are your family too also your weapons are with her..get there as fast as you can..I know you have a sword..but that's not a good sword..silly...but I know it's better than nothing.

The hunters and the assassins are coming...so be prepared..and go have fun, just because you have to work..doesn't mean you can't have fun...I love you and I will see you when I can.

She wrote everything down including the secrets and she nodded and put the lemons back on the plate, "Thank you everyone it was a lot of help." She said as she took the other paper and left, going back to her office.

As she got back to her office, she threw the lemon paper in the fire and put the notes and everything in her pocket.

She then went to her room that was adjoined to her office, and grabbed her coat and her bags with clothes and money, that she needed for a few weeks.

Then once she was finished, she ran out of there, faster than a bat out of hell, and seeing a car pull up, she disappeared, as she blinked, and appeared out the outside of the gate. She didnt have time to ask about that confusion, nor did she have time to freak out over it. She needed to find Savannah_D and her kids, as soon as possible.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

Savannah sat back in her office as she puts the finishing touches to her plans, to save her people. Lifting her head as she smiled watching the twins play around her, having just coming back from new york after doing a modeling job. She chuckled  to herself as Raven came over to her mother and held out her arms.

Savannah picked her up and sat her down upon her knee, it had been  sometime since their father vanished not knowing what to tell them. Rhage her most trusted bodyguard  was play fighting with Noel and pretending to  get knocked out by the tiny fists

"Noel, don't hurt uncle Rhage too hard " she grinned

Report Post Tip

It had been weeks, but she was hot on the females trail, she had been and put of hotels, trying to figure out where she would go to next, everytime she would get close, the wman would disappear. She chuckled to herself, it was like playing a game of hunter and finding your prey.

She couldn't let it get that far, so she went straight to the next address her brother gave her, avoiding the humans as much h as she could. Each day she looked at the letter, and always got entranced by it, she sighed, she wasn't going to find them any faster by staring at it. So she then got onto the train, and left the city that she was in. It was almost going on three months, Thank god she went to the places she was supposed, other wise she might have ripped someine apart. 

Then as she entered the city that she was supposed to, and got off the train, and walked, going into the city, seeing the apartment building her brother lived in until he fixed his house, she chuckled. Then suddenly she saw a taxi, and quickly whistled and got in as soon as it stopped.

"Take me here." She said ripping off a piece of paper and handing it to the man, threw him a huge wad of cash.

The driver drove off, it had been about 15 minutes and she saw the house that her brother drew for her, and as the car stopped, she grabbed her bags, hoping someone was home.

She quickly dug in her envelope and grabbed the key that was given to her, she the walked up to the door and held into the key.

She looked around seeing the place was huge as a masion, she raised a brow, she sighed as she unlocked the door, after knocking and no answer. She then opened the door, and saw that it was just as huge, she pulled the key from the lock and closed the door.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The alarms went off in the office as the front door was opened, Savannah's twins ran to Rhage. He scooped them up in his arms and took them to the lower levels of the manor as she growled under her breath. Her body tensing as the hair on the back of her neck stood up, picking up the scent of someone new. Someone she didn't know, loosing control as her body changed to a big black panther, tail swishing back and forth in anger. 

Phury and the others came in to protect their queen, "What the fuck is happening? who has found away into the manor?" he cursed as he looked the others

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Kirya looked exactly like her brother, she froze, hearing the alarm going off, she lookeddown at the paper and nodded, as she turned and put her foot down on the botton, and opened the glass Compartment, and let her finger get poked as it priced her skin making blood come out. As the needle went down and she squeezed the blood and it filled the vile and the alarms turned off as the vile was pulled out by a string and thrown into the fire. 

She then let her foot off the button, and the glass compartment go down, as she could smell something wild, but it smelled like her brother. She went to take a step and disappeared, she then appeared next to where the smell was, and she leaned down and sniffed. As she sniffed, her eyes changed colors of purple and black and went bacl to normal.

She looked down at the paper and disappeared, as if she were dispersing smoke, and dshe then blinked, coming back, suddenly getting a Splotch of a flash back, she sighed, she needed to control that, or what ever she was.

She looked up from the panther, and saw what her brother called his boys, well one of them. "Oh...you are phury?..where is Rhage..and the rest of the guys..mommy brother told me so much about you...I had to come and see...after all he asked me to come here...he even gave me a key...uh...sorry to just enter..I did knock..but no one answered...my brother gave me a key...and some other stuff...i just came to visit my niece and nephew..." She paused, feeling confused as to what to say next, she felt like she was bawling on she needed to relax.

"Sorry...I'm kirya by the way...my brother was the ..." She couldn't finish that sentence.

The more she tried her lips quivered as if she was about to cry, she cleared her throat again and tried to restart. "I only am here to visit that it." She finished, as she looked to the stairs past her, and she imagined her brother staring at her and smiling.

Report Post Tip

She looked up through amber eyes as she slowly turns back into her human self. Summoning clothes on her body as she sat down at looked at the woman before her. "You are Shiki's sister, calm down no need to cry. we weren't expecting anyone to enter the manor "

Getting up and walking over to the girl, wrapping her in her arms gently hugging "Shhh now, you can see the twins, tell me how did you find me" As butch goes down to let Rhage know it was safe.

"Come sit down and let us chat" looking over to Vishous  "Tell Bernard to fetch some refreshments and prepare another place for dinner will you"

Report Post Tip

She lowered hood, and took down her mouth mask, showing that she was his exact twin, she bowed in respect to the lady that turned back into her human form. She blinked as she was hugged, it took her off guard, she she slowly wrapped her arms around the woman. It felt kind of safe, it smelled just like her brother. 

"I am sorry, he told me how to get in here, and he gave me everything of where you were going and how you were going to get there... I followed you from new york... From your modeling job...he asked me to watch over you guys...you guys were his most treasured thing in the world..." She said softly and pulled out of the hug to get a good look at the woman, who was now clothed.

"Its all in there...he sent me a blank paper like 3 months ago, with money and some letters..and then I decoded it..and i guess you guys are in a war..and people are coming after me..and he asked me to come and be with you guys..." She said as she followed Savannah into the family room..it looked huge and nice as always.

Report Post Tip

Walking into the family room and sat down on the long black couch as the brothers sat around. Rhage comes in with the twins and puts them on the floor with their toys. "Since the war and your brothers disappearance  all them months ago. Security have been strict around here. I have lost control with that panther and someone helped me control her. 

Looking down at the twins and sighs  "Why are these people looking for you and who are they" she asked as she looked over at her butler came in and handed a cup of coffee to her then to Kirya

Report Post Tip

Her ice blue eyes, she looked up the man that brought the twins in, she pulled the letter out and saw the discription of rhage. "Oh you must be Rhage...im kirya..Shiki's twin sister..."She said, as she looked down at the twins,thrn down at the paper, she smiled.

"Noel and Ravrn huh?..cute names brother...well I the people that are hunting me...they are hunting any immortal that is more powrful than them...there are the ancient hunters...and then there are old assassins..and some of them have used our blood to make them in human.. I have all the stuff to show you guys...I have infiltrated hunters all the way up to their highest rank...along with your hunters bacl in your world...you hunters  are almost the same as the ancient assassins..only thing is..assassins never leave s trail...and they aren't even close to being human." She stated, as she watched Raven come up gl her.

As Raven walked up to her, she smiled as warmly as she could, "Such a cute kid." She said ruffling up the girls hair, as the girl giggled.

Report Post Tip

Rhage raises an eyebrow and grunts "Yes, welcome Kirya a pleasure to meet you, girl"  as he looked over at his queen, before sitting on the floor and Noel sat between his legs. The others laugh at the pair and so did Savannah "The twins mean alot to him and would kill any fucker that would hurt them. so take not notice of his grunts. It's his bad case of wind" she grinned wickedly

"Raven was my mother's name, i chose it as she was a strong physic  and your brother named Noel, my little warrior."  Lifting the cup to her lips and sips gently. Tapping her foot gently on the ground , nodding her head to Vishous "How did they get  our blood, i keep a supply here at the manor for the twins...uhmmm show me this stuff  you brought about these hunters

Report Post Tip

"Ah...my brother was always good with kids...its about time he gotvsomr of his own haha...thry are adorable..they look like you and my brother..he also said he had twin wolves? That are still puppies?...he wanted me to trwin thrm for when the twins get older...he said they are sabor tooth wolves?.if so then i can handle them...and let you guys relax." She said gently, giving Rhage a smile.

"These people got a hold of a sister of ours...and myself..when we were younger...about 5..and decided they wanted to experiment...and run wild with it..and when you and my brother got kidnapped...that's when they got the your blood sprcifically....now since I'm older than when they kidnapped me..they no longer have what they need to kill me or my sister..see it was originally to take away our powers and dim them..but it did the complete opposite..even gave us new kids of powers along with it..it's one reason your beast is appearing..because its a sign they are in town...see my brother asked me to find away to help him keep a were panther surprised until our father got taken down..well it worked..until some time ago..when i woke up....Because hunters are in the city." She said, as she was handed a glass she nodded her thanks.

She then took a sip and shivered, as she let her fall back, showing off her fangs herself, her eyes completely black with a gold color in the irises. She then looked back at them and smiled softly. "Sorry about that..anyway....thr hunters travel in packs..while the assassins by themselves but they are never alone..." She opened her bag and pulled out some stuff that showed proof.

Savannah ran her fingers through her hair  as her eyes turned amber " V, step up the security around the manor and the tunnels. We need an escape route worked out for the wives and kids, we have here. They need to be safe and i want my best man watching them, understood "

He nodded as he went to his security room to make plans, if needs be "Yes my Queen, I will get onto it right away"  Rhage gave a smile as he play fights with Noel. Raven walks over and climbs onto his back, Savannah smiled as she watched the three of them together.

Holding out her hand for the papers and thumbs through them gently, growling lowly as she listened "we will be prepared for them and believe me none will be surviving this. One thing i hate is men who take women and kids captive "

Report Post Tip

"Yeah...i agree with you on that one...uhm if you guys want to undersrand them further i can train you guys..plus it will give me time to freshen up for when they come...oh does my brother keep a pool of blood here." She asked, with a smirk in her face. 

She then looked up to see two little Wolfe puppies following phury, and started to run up towards her, she leaned down and petted them, as she barked here and there like puppies. She giggled as she picked them up, and they tried to crawl up to lick her and they whined. "So cute...just like his kids....you know my brother wants everyone to think he is a monster...but he is just really a big old teddy bear that loved a lot." She said softly, sounding just like her brother eith oug even noticing.

"What do you think guys...training and playing in water?..im glad my brother picked you two up..other wise I would be lonely in my bed." She said giggling, sounding like a innocent kid.

Report Post Tip

she chuckled softly at the pups "Your brother loved the pups,  and yeah he did have a pool down in the tunnels" Turning to Raven as she sat upon her lap, snuggling into her chest "close your eyes my lil angel " kissing the top of her head, wrapping her arms around her daughter

"Training sounds perfect for these guys and for myself. Rhage over there is a beast himself so i have been learning how to control mine and the change back quickly but it is exhausting for us both and this is a weakness" Smiling softly as she watched the pups "I think your brother would want you to keep them close to you"

nodding her head to the butler "Fix up a room in the east wing for her and make sure she has a cooked meal too"

"Well good.. You all are gonna wanna feed as much as possible...but before you guys drink anymore of it..i need to check and make sure the blood refills automatically.." She said softly, as she petted the pups.

"Have you ever tried to gain energy from it?...for example when you are turned into your beast form..and you are always outside..since you carpathians heal directly from the earth...have tried gainin energy while turning back in your human forms?" She asked pausing, as she finished off her drink. "Like this." She walked over to the plants.

As she walked over to the plants, she touched it...then it wiped a little while in the process it took energy and thrn with her other hand she watered it.."I mean once you get outside..you can use the deep earth energy..why ?..because the earth or any living thing has energy..like rocks..even though they don't look like it...but they do..they need energy to hold themselves together." Said, as she stopped and went back to sitting down.

"Well...thank you..in glad to be here...these puppies are a wonderful gift from my brother..just like those twins of yours..those are his gift to you." She said sounding like her brother again without realizing.

She then blinked, seeing phury so close, looking at her, she raised a brow. "Something wrong?" She asked, giving him a nervous smile.

"No..but you really look like him..even down to the small features..except he had you know....ahem..anyway..My Queen..i will look after personally..we can't afford to let anything happen to her..if what her brother told me is true...then we are going to nerd her...and we will need new fighting tactics." He said, as he messing up kiryas part a little as he ruffled up here long hair a bit.

Report Post Tip

Savannah gave a soft laugh as she watched Phury and frowned "phury, leave the poor girl alone or i will tell your wife on you. but yes  she needs protecting as well "

Turning back, to her "I haven't been down there since after the war, since your brother vanished " she went quiet as she stood up with Raven in her arms "too many memories, besides i heal with the earth in my hiding place" 

Report Post Tip

"Haha..he is fine...but uhm i have known the ancient secrets older than your father...you grandfather gave me everything, if you like..later on i can start teaching them to you." She said, as she stretched a little, as her body cracked, she sighed.

"About my brother..i might know where he is...if you like i can show you.. Also..i want to ask..did my brother have an ancient training grounds? I know where ever he goes they seem to appear...only if i say a name or something like that..but i have to have a gos voice..which i do..but i forgot how to use it..so if i train on the more human made one...im sure i can get better stuff s lot of things." She said, as she gave a snall smile.

She saw something interesting it was almost small thrn it got bigger as it opened. "Hello kirya...we are never far away...I am Leviticus...I will be around to help you eith anything..we have been waiting for you to wake up..and the queen here will probably cost likely want to get to this place as well...we are the protectors of royalty..we worked with your brother for along time." The man said as he bowed to the queen.

Report Post Tip

Savannah nodded her head to Leviticus  "Yes, your brother has a training ground somewhere around here. I could never find it but we have a training ground near the manor you can use. Well phury can take you there and show you after dinner. " she chuckled as the twins tackle Rhage and ruffles his hair. He growls and tickles them back as the pair laugh uncontrollably.

Looking back at the girl "you knew my father and grandfather. Then you know who i am then from the ancient world" raising an eyebrow

Report Post Tip

"Oh awesome...that would great..then i can train while everyone is busy.." She said, chuckled as she stood up, taking the wolf babies with her. 

As she heard the females question, she gave a nervious chuckle, trying to keep it light. "Yeah, although i didnt realize it was you that my brother was with...i saw he got lucky getting such a sweet beautiful female from the ancient times like ourselves...its still hard to find the go ones that are alive..but yes i know of you...just as i know of the worlds deepest...darkest secrets..but i keep that to myself...haha." She said as she bowed to the queen.

"I am going to go train...while you guys chat about things that you don't want me to hear..if you need anything i will be either training...or in the room you gave me." She said, as she went to take a step, turn suddenly it became almost too heavy for anyonr to breathe, as she blinked, she bit down, and disappeared, before anyone could get hurt. "Damn, I forgot about my memory burst...so weird.." She said, as she made we eat slowly to the training grounds.

As she made her way to the training grounds, she slowly took a deep breathe, and let the puppies calm her down, going to train. Usinng her brothers scent, she realized she wasnt going to the training grounds she was going to where her weapons were, where her brother kept them.

Report Post Tip

Savannah felt her face warm to the girls remark  "Uhmm i don't have any deepest, darkest secrets " looking a little confused by it all biting her lip as she summons Zsadist to her side "Watch her closely and report back to me " he nodded and stepped back, vanishing from sight. She nods to Kirya "Very well my dear, i will get your meal brought up to your room"

Standing up as she walked over to the drinks cabinet and pours herself a glass of whiskey, watching her leave the room. Frowning  to the others "I want her watched at all times, find out where she goes and who she speaks too"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Finding out secrets!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL