Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 06:29:52
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
If you hit/scraped a parked car. Started by: Grooglez on Jan 06, '20 01:28

If you hit/scraped a parked car, would you leave a note with your information, even if you were certain there were no cameras around?
Would the type of car that you hat damaged changed how you would act? Why?

-Salty

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
Okay. This literally happened to me, not by me, either Friday night or Saturday morning. Most likely Friday night. No note, no one came inside the bar to ask who's car. I would definitely leave some kind of information if it weren't easy to try to track them down. Accidents happen, people need to take responsibility for their actions.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip
I would leave a note. Nothing worse than if it happened to you someone not doing it. Karma is a bitch
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $45,000 Tip
I’ve done this. My kid blasted their door open and left a dent. I went and found the guy and talked to Him. He told me not to worry about it, shit happens. Cool dude.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

That's why we have insurance for cars. It's close to no cost to leave a note and take responsibility which won't even worry you financially.

At least that;s how it works here. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

if you hit a parked car you have more issues than just insurance

Report Post Tip

Literally just did this last week after an in n out burger showed up. Some dude backed out as I was passing and he scraped my front bumper and tire. Nothing major or noticeable so whatever

Report Post Tip
If it was a government vehicle I'd probably think twice. Otherwise, leave a note.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip
Always leave a note what are we animals?
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip
I would leave a note, apologizing profusely but not any of my insurance info. I don't need the points and premium hike. 😬
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'd feel like an idiot. Who hits a parked car? There are the easiest cars to avoid as they don't move...

Report Post Tip

i love when people hit parked cars in public settings and everyone around them is staring at them so they feel compelled to leave a note. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Very nice observation from CarlaDiMarco!

I wouldn't really know untill the situation came up which it probably won't because my middle name is Micheal Schumacher

Report Post Tip

Depends on the damage I suppose. Something slight and barely noticeable, then forgot about it. Something major...lets hope we don't get to find out what I would do.

Report Post Tip
Carry insurance you cheap fucks. If you don’t have insurance, don’t drive.
Report Post Tip

Avery, I think many people with insurance would do this same exact thing.
Don't want their rates to increase.

Report Post Tip

Just throw both cars away

Id leave a note. Be good. Also don't be kind to one another
Report Post Tip

I would leave a note since I have insurance. If I didn't have insurance, I'd dip for sure.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: If you hit/scraped a parked car.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL