Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Concerning RichardWad Started by: Whatsername on Mar 22, '11 09:42

Deadly sin and i have both shown recordings and quotes from Wad and his upper structure here twice now, If you take a second to relax on the lets just shout random ass shit, you can re-read our evidence.

Report Post Tip

The day's strange anti-feline events were about to take an even stranger turn. Just when the crowd thought things couldn't get stranger than a talking dog, another dog strut into the masses wearing a full three piece suit, impeccably matching the tie to his fur tone. This wasn't just any random talking god. This was lawyer dog, ready to take on the case of the dead DickWad, and take it on pro bono to boot. No one was really that surprised when he opened his mouth and started speaking of legal concepts and their strange applicability to the world of organized crime.

People have asked why it is that Mr. Richard Wad was held accountable for the actions of Mr. Big Meech. The reason is quite simple: Respondeat superior. Those in charge always bear the ultimate blame. Mr. Richard Wad was the leader of Mr. Big Meech. This exposed both Mr. Richard Wad and ultimately Ms. Whatser Name to potentially unlimited liabilities. Ms. Whatser Name wisely chose to cut off the liability before another city had to -- how shall we say it? -- file a complaint.

Lawyer dog having spread his pretentious thoughts throughout the crowd decided that this was an excellent opportunity to disappear in the night. Though his other canine friends frequently found opportunities to chase down squirrels, this time it was an ambulence that needed to be chased down.

As lawyer dog sped off into the distance, your friendly neighborhood narrator decides that it is his opportunity to break the forth wall. The folks who say the deaths of the followers of RichardWad were unnecessary have clearly forgotten their "Doggy Code," one might even say "oath of loyalty," so clearly explained by our canine friend's previous incarnation.

Report Post Tip

Well done Premeir for your recordings but i am yet to find Datsik's name in them, and forgive me if i am wrong but i was his RHM....

Report Post Tip

Premier, I didnt say there wasnt an attack planned. But Whatsername couldn't have possibly known anything on the matter. She's just to afraid to admit that she was wrong in the NY leadership. After we died, we told her what happened. She used it as an excuse. Simple as that.

RichardWad did what he had to do. Tell me this Premier, if you have two Godfathers yelling and screaming at you one minute, then the next them BOTH saying they are sorry and apologizing, would you not be suspicious?

Scarin was telling RichardWad he had to step down. Roman was telling him that, basically, he was a piss poor leader for not waking up in time to HQ Marley. At the very same moment they both apologized to Dick. Coincidental? I think not. They had something planned, and we knew it.

Report Post Tip

And if you expect all of us to sit here and believe the entire upper structure and the leader were planning an attack but the RHM knew nothing, then you are sadly mistaken.

If that is the case, that the right hand man was privy to the knowledge of planned attack, then it looks like your crew was worse then we all thought.

I don't need a recording of you directly saying something, because i have your entire upper structure doing it, and also your leader.

Report Post Tip

We're setting an ugly precedent here by diminishing the value of a city and the unity within it. Sure, RichardWad, Datsik, and Jin were killed to preemptively stop a war, and some of the other higher-ups who might have been in the city might have needed to die for that same reason, but all of them? Are we beyond the point of human beings where civil discourse between one another is thrown out the window because of fear? Can our esteemed leaders not take the time to sit down with those members who were left orphaned and give them the ultimatum of cake or death? Do we have to assume a hive mind for every crew out there?

And what about Whatsername? Why is her first instinct kill, kill, kill of the people that helped her make her city what it is? I'm not talking about the RW triumvirate--I mean the made men, the capo, the bosses, the consiglieres who not only served Wad, but the beautiful city of New York and all it offered? The other crews they stood tall next to are now forced to gun them down? Why must we turn our brothers onto our brothers onto our sisters onto eachother when it is our fathers to blame? 

A man is not his dad; a man is himself. And to bust down his door and shoot him in his sleep because his father just abused you is wrong. We're all human beings in here, human beings that deserve the same respect when it's warranted, and to kill those who slept while their bosses' acted is a shame. 

Let me re-iterate: I'm not condemning the killings of the leaders. You did what you had to do there. But respect and understand it was a "let's go out guns blazing" decision made by the boss and those instrumentally involved and not those with eyelids shut. God knows we've all had shitty bosses that have made us look bad, and if you haven't, tell me where to send a resume.

Report Post Tip

Did what he had to do? Disgrace an entire city, disgrace his entire blood line and disgrace his family.

If i have two Godfathers yelling and screaming at me then saying sorry, I would say thanks boss, because i know i can trust my Godfather 100%.

If i had to die for my city, for a MISTAKE THAT WAS MY FAULT, then i would glady do so with pride. I would not make the matter worse by being such a patehtic disgrace.

For the herd to survive i would bleed any sheep and leave them behind. If my shepard found it nesscary to bleed me out to ensure the survival of the herd, then i would allow him to do so with pride.

City, city, city, Self. The city comes first before yourself, the citys survival is what matters.

I don't lead for myself, i lead for my city, for my family. My survival does not matter, my cities survival does.

I knew a member of my city was in danger, Drexler was in the sights of RichardWad, I knew drexler was in philly with DickWad, DickWads rhm and their pro wacker.

Now did i hesitate knowing it could have ended badly, if i missed, if they saw me fly in and shot at me first? NO i did what was right, and what was good for my city.

Report Post Tip

and WhatsHerName did what was right, and what was good for her city she didn't hesitate or faulter to do the right thing, so don't try to spin your non-sense because you got caught.

Report Post Tip

Deadly sin and i have both shown recordings and quotes from Wad and his upper structure here twice now, If you take a second to relax on the lets just shout random ass shit, you can re-read our evidence.

Premier, if anybody needs to take a second to relax, it's you. You walk around here thinking you're gods gift and that you're untouchable. I've stated numerous times that I ADMITTED WE WERE GOING TO ATTACK. Get your head out of your ass and stop being such a fucking retard. It pisses people off and it makes you look like an ass.

Report Post Tip

If nothing else at least those unbelievably stupid street speeches have stopped... thank goodness.

RIP to all that lost their lives by the thoughtless actions of their leader. Also I commend New York and those who assisted New York in removing a threat before it endangered anymore innocent lives like Ms. Murdocks (RIP).

PS. In the process of this speech CHpistol made some odd statements and I would like to apologize in advance if he offended anyone. I will sit down and talk with him and hopefully stop similar events in the future.

Report Post Tip

Hmm so whenever someone is in the same city as someone else that automatically means they are in their sites. There were 100 other people in that city. where they in our sites too?

And before you go insulting our crew you should look at your city who should really check the streets before member whoring.

Report Post Tip

If i had to die for my city, for a MISTAKE THAT WAS MY FAULT, then i would glady do so with pride. I would not make the matter worse by being such a patehtic disgrace.

Oh nononono. This was not at all Richard's fault. He cannot control a rogue. Nobody can. If anybody should be at blame for Big_Meech it's Big_Meech.

You cant hold anybody accountable for a Rogue's actions, I figured you'd have enough common sense to know that.

Report Post Tip

CHPistol I think that you are way out of line here. You being on the outside of events, I wouldn't expect you to know what exactly transpired, but please do not make it sound as if this was done off the cuff. Mountains of evidence before and after the fact showed that RichardWad was indeed planning to attack Chicago, namely Drexler. Chicago had already seen the loss of Consigliere KatieMurdock earlier that day from RichardWad's Don Big_Meech. If you think we were willing to risk any more Chicago blood last night, you are kidding yourself. The decision by Godfather Whatsername was not made lightly, I assure you.

But facts are facts my friend. Twist had rogued out of Richard's crew earlier this week and shot at Chicago. Big_Meech rogued from RichardWad and shot at Chicago. RichardWad himself was planning to attack Chicago. How could we be sure all his Consigliere's and others would not follow suit.

We could not allow that risk to remain. Too much blood had been spilled already. So, I guess you could call it a preemptive strike by the coalition after all the bullshit that transpired last night. I am sure that if those people wanted, New York would take them right back in and harbor them to commit crimes in saftey as they did before.

Report Post Tip

You say it yourself, Premeir: "city, city, city". What type of example does this give to other crewmembers within New York? "Gee, if my boss fucks up, I could die at any minute at the guns of my godmother...glad I'm here!" It sets up distrust within the ranks and creates a level of discomfort. Why would my bloodlines ever want to return to New York when they know they could get killed at any moment just for having a badge on their chest? What atmosphere are we creating where a discussion is replaced with a bullet? Again--and I feel I need to reiterate this constantly--the killings of the RW leadership had to happen, and I understand. You take shots and don't win, you die; fairly simple. But people are reasonable, people can adapt, and when there is money and life involved, people will understand the circumstances if they're explained in a polite manner.

There's a story out there about two twins working for a boss. One of them is spilling his mouth about family secrets to other family secrets, the other is a respected, tight lipped follower of omerta. Eventually, johnny loose lips is killed. At first his brother Jimmy No Tongue is bitter, but after talking with his leader, he's given a choice: either drop what bitterness you have for me for killing your brother, or join him. Jimmy was level-headed, and understood what his brother did was wrong. He lived a long life, and his son even married his boss' daughter. 

Not everyone goes red in the eye, and as leaders I hope you can figure out who would shoot you or not based on the sit down.

Report Post Tip

Only made man and above aye? Interesting, what do you call these then?

TheCrow None Earner Dead
Killa None Goomba
WMD None Gangster Dead

Reply by: lavalamp at Mar 22, '11 16:29

As some have stated in the last little bit, even those on a protection order die at times. However, just to clear up a few things, Killa was an prowacker, which says that he was active in RichardWad's cause, whatever that may have been. TheCrow was both a Left Hand Man at the time of the take down, and he came to the streets disrespecting those involved in said takedown. As for WMD, I've no idea. Most likely a trigger happy shooter.

Now, back to the topic at hand. New York's Godmother Whatsername asked one of her crewleaders to step down after two rogues from his family had surfaced and attacked Chicago. Whether she be "cowering" or not, she made the best decision she could. By taking out RichardWad, she ensured the safety of the rest of her city. Whether you want to believe she is ruining New York or not is besides the point. She did her best to protect her city. That's the job of a Godfather.

As for the made plus, it's a common policy. It's been around since olden times and will always be around. As people have stated here, the made are the most trusted members. Just a quiz for the ones saying the younger members should have survived. Do you know what the young members of CharlieCrocker and LA did after LA had been attacked? They started firing randomly at anything that wasn't LA. As for the protection list, I can personally verify that it's been sent out.

This takedown was no different than any other in our history and I'm not even sure why it's raised any eyebrows. RichardWad openly admitted to have planned to shoot at a Chicago crewleader. Not only that, but he and his upper structure took proshots. Why would you take a proshot if you're honestly not planning anything? Fact of the matter is, The Cocky Type's fallen members' sons and daughters are pissed off because Godmother Whatsername beat them to the punch at opening fire. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that if RichardWad had not been taken down, not long after his proshot was up, he would have attacked Chicago. He had openly shown discontent for his Godmother and Chicago. Those two reasons alone would scream rogue to me and many other people.

Moral of this story is, if you fail, chances are you just suck. (Yeah, I didn't have time to think of a real moral)

Report Post Tip

I guess I am a slow speaker and missed a lot in between. Let me explain myself.

First, I mean no disrespect towards any parties involved. If I did offend, I apologize, as it was not my intention, and any funny wording was never meant to be offensive. 

Second, I know none of this was off the cuff. Whatsername thought about the options, I'm sure. What I'm saying is, from what I could tell, once RW knew his fate, it was a pretty instantaneous decision. I know many of his members were not online as it was fairly early in the morning, and I don't think they could have been consulted or instructed on the matter between events a (big meech) and b (RW and crew deciding to kill). What I've been saying is why can't we wait for them to come back? We have no problem shooting everyone, why is it so hard to talk? The sit-down is a large part of our way of life, and yet we constantly abandon it. 

Third, by "did what they had to do", I meant, whatsername et al., not RW. Sorry for that confusion.

Fourth, it's tough to blame a man for what his crew does when they abandon the flag. They stopped being RW's men when they went rogue. 

And finally for now, and again I apologize if I offend anyone (especially RoRoG), but I don't think I was out of line. If we didn't want an open discussion about this, this shouldn't have been posted in the streets, it should've been addressed privately or with a "this is the last word or else" ultimatum. Until then, I'll keep giving my opinion and respecting the opinions of others as well, because that's what the streets are for. 

Report Post Tip

Here's the root of the problem:

[00:11] Hey you around bud?
[00:23] Yeah my shit is oging off like crazy
[00:23] Whats up?
[00:23] I need you to HQ Meech
[00:23] He shot KatieMurdock and is pro'd
[00:24] FFs
[00:24] yeah
[00:26] His gun is taken asking him wtf before I press the button
[00:26] He's dropped out now

When Richard got up he was told explicitly to end Meech's life. When a member of your family Shoots the Right Hand of the underboss in another city, you don't take the time to ask "wtf before I press the button". You follow the orders given to you by your upper structure. I don't know Richard's reason to stall but there is only one thing that I know, first he disregarded my order to have the man HQ'd. Second he dragged a private conversation between himself and the the godmother into one of coffee shop back room meeting rooms to incite other members of New York. All of his blatant refusals to abide by the orders put before him by his godmother and her Right Hand made his actions just as rogue as Big_Meech

Report Post Tip

It's a shame my father had to die cause he was a slow speaker and couldn't get to his mailbox in time.

Report Post Tip

No CHshotgun, you died because you threw your two cents in where they weren't needed. You are not upper structure, you have no involvement or knowledge of the events that have transpired over the past few days and frankly you have no right coming out here to whine about your father opening his fat mouth and spewing shit everywhere.

I think you got some on rofldog's lawyer suit. I'd carry dog treats for a few weeks if I were you.

Report Post Tip

"Premier, if anybody needs to take a second to relax, it's you. You walk around here thinking you're gods gift and that you're untouchable. I've stated numerous times that I ADMITTED WE WERE GOING TO ATTACK. Get your head out of your ass and stop being such a fucking retard. It pisses people off and it makes you look like an ass."

I am completly relaxed, I don't think i am Gods gift, i carry myself the same way i expect everyone in chicago to do so. Your friends said non-stop that no attack was going to happen and it was a hunch, and now you got caught in your own line you admit it.

It pisses people off how i act, tell them to do something about it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Concerning RichardWad
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL