Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:32:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Concerning RichardWad Started by: Whatsername on Mar 22, '11 09:42

If he didn't have the right to comment, why make it public on the streets? The streets are for discussion.

Report Post Tip

Wow this has turned into quite a drama! I, for one, am glad to see it because Godmother Whatsername's speech describing the incident left alot to be inferred and speculated on so it's good to see the issue got pushed and facts laid out so we can all appreciate Godmother Whatsername's leadership that much more.

This idea that somehow Godmother Whatsername needed to specifically know about any attack is ridiculous. RichardWad was a New York leader and, as such, subject to removal whenever the Godmother of New York saw fit and for what ever reason she saw fit. Those siblings of the dead coming to these streets trying to tell a Godmother how she should be running her city have only demonstrated that she made the right choice.

Bismarck walks up to CHpistol and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Don't take it too hard. It's good to see the younger members of our society being inquisitive. You'll now get the chance to learn a lesson in good leadership. You see the entire crew structure had to be removed because in this kind of situation you cannot leave things up to chance. Godmother Whatsername had no way of knowing what members of RichardWad's crew would attack into another city and which ones would not. In this situation if she had left someone alive from Wad's crew and they shot into another city it almost certainly would have started a city wide war. Godmother Whatsername's obligation is to protect her city and she couldn't take that chance. That's how any good leader would handle that situation.

Now Mr. Caffrey has brought up an interesting point about Space_Pole and, when he went rogue during a war, his crew was allowed to find a new home while Space_Pole alone was dealt with. These two situations, however, are like comparing apples to oranges. This was a preemptive strike to prevent a crew from attacking another city. As I stated before there was no way to know who within that crew would attack and who might choose not to but it would have been foolish of Godmother Whatsername to take any chances with her city on the line. Space_Pole, on the other hand, was reactive. He acted alone and, at the time, there were enough people shooting that they took priority over anyone who might potentially shoot so there was plenty of time for any members of his crew that intended to join him in his rogue activities to do so. As the war was winding down it was clear that Space_Pole had acted alone without the knowledge of his crew and his crew did not intend to follow him so there was no need for additional bloodshed.

Nothing about last night was about being blood thirsty and killing just for the sake of killing. We've already seen the relatives of the slain come out here today and claim that, even though they were planning to attack another city, Godmother Whatsername was somehow not justified in preventing that attack. An attack that would have surely seen her city destroyed. This is the level of stupidity that Godmother Whatsername has been expected to deal with. Then these same people claim she's not a good leader? There's not a leader good enough to make things work smoothly with idiots like those running crews under them. It's a relief they are gone and now Godmother Whatsername has an opportunity to replace them with competent leaders and build her city.

Report Post Tip

I heard Neal Caffrey was a beacon of Mafia truth and justice.

Report Post Tip

I can understand each situation being different. My argument was with the idea that any situation has a "standard" response. It's bullshit and just blatantly a lie. Do what you will with your city, I won't say I agree or disagree because frankly it's not my place to agree or disagree. I just don't like having bullshit thrown on the streets.

Thank you for cleaning it up, Bismarck.

Report Post Tip

This is a real shame! The only person to have any creative presence within the streets to be taken down! Tis a real shame! Going back to what datsik son said, seems he didn't do much wrong but follow the godmothers orders.(barring stepping down at the end)didn't really matter either way. Should have shot Chicago abit (ashamed of you el!! The old el would've popped a few! Big girl :)

Report Post Tip

I won't totally disagree with you, Neal. I think there is a standard procedure that generally includes taking out Made Men and up when a crew gets taken down but there is definitely exceptions to that procedure. I don't think it's fair to say it's bullshit or a blatant lie to say the standard response would be to take out made men and up simply because the kind of circumstances that would allow for a leader to be killed without his structure going with him are so few and far between.

Report Post Tip

And Page, my cousin did die cause he didn't see the second "stop or else" message while in the middle of saying his last shpiel. A shame.

Report Post Tip

Enzyte for auth!!

Report Post Tip

HEY PREM I AM NO NORON THANK HANK YOU AND TO SAY IT TWICE IS JUST DOWN RIGHT MOVE, SHOWS ME WHAT I AM DEEALING WITH., THIS WHOLETHING WITH RW IS BOLLOCKS AND I AM SPITTING BLOOD THAT A FEW WANNABYS THUNK THET ARE ABOVE THE RULES OR REGULATINS. GET REAL PREM IF CALLING PROPLE NANES MAKES YOU BIG KEEP GOING I HAVE HEARD MANY STORIES ABOUT YOU AND HOW YOU NEED A BACKBONE AS YOU ARE SPINLESS, PATHETIC

Report Post Tip

Um what?

Report Post Tip

Way to prove Prem wrong there kip...

Report Post Tip

Really, if you are going to shout at least do it in some sort of recogniseable language...

Report Post Tip

That was some beautiful speaking kip I don't think I understood a word of it.

Report Post Tip

FERNANDO I CAN'T HEAR YOU, PLEASE SPEAK UP!

Report Post Tip

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS SHOUTING LARK??"

Report Post Tip

"Although on a serious note (and trust me, I don't mean this as an insult), perhaps you should check your point about not being a moron before you bring it to the streets. These streets can be very harsh at times and someone like you could be used as a verbal scapegoat for someone in a not so great mood. Just a friendly tip."

Report Post Tip

still no right, in

its insuting

Report Post Tip

Or maybe hes playing the part of a Moron just to spite Premeir

Report Post Tip

Kip is there classes we can all go to just so we can learn how to understand what your saying, or maybe some speak along records, possibly a dictionary?

Report Post Tip

If that's true then, here here, sir! 

Enzyte claps with his dick

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Concerning RichardWad
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL