Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 01:30:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Concerning RichardWad Started by: Whatsername on Mar 22, '11 09:42

Kip are you by chance related to my arch nemesis Marco_Toscani? He had the same level of cognitive power as you judging by that little outburst

Report Post Tip

I am not relating to anything. Just pissed off wit idiots who then run away wheen answers need answering

Report Post Tip

Kip when you learn how to type properly, people might take you seriously. You think you are making a point, when in fact you are supporting -Premiers's point earlier that you are in fact a moron.

Report Post Tip

Tam walks up to the mass gathering and looks at kip with a raised eyebrow before addressing the confused collective now staring at him.

I would just like to interject in this riveting discussion to make note on the young man kip who has recently voiced his rather loud and mostly illegible opinions.

Unfortunately this miscreant hails from our fine city and has somehow found a home with the softer hearted side of one of our leaders. Needless to say this kind of mindless whaling has no place coming from any of our city's members.

Rest assured he will be dispensed with promptly.

Report Post Tip

Well is a few tragedies rolled into one, the death of a leader beloved by his followers, a plot against another city and the fact that it takes this much to happen to see life on the streets.  A Godfather or Godmother has to take the most preventitive action for the city as a whole and seperating feelings from the harsh realities of this life is hard sometimes. 

As someone who's bloodline has had a fair share of being killed in their sleep i can understand the feeling of loss of a sibling or maternal/paternal figure and is something that always makes blood boil.  The truth is everything we do and say can be watched, witnessed or twisted and taken out of context or be seen sometimes for what it actually is.   If i had to give the order to remove a group to serve the whole in my city I would as these things can grow and fester like an infection spreading and before long is too late and your overwhelmed and undermanned against it.

The truth is aware or unaware, awake or asleep this isnt a business where people are willing to continue to take risks as failure often means another funeral or multiple funerals as we sadly seen today and yesterday.  We all have our loyalties and burdens, but is the life we chose.

Report Post Tip

I can understand both sides probably few Richards members didnt know anything about rogue actions but Godmother Whatsername had already one crew leader that rogued against Chicago. She couldnt let other to do same,she wants peace for her city and i think she made good decision.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Concerning RichardWad
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL