Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 05:22:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Are We in a New Golden Age? Started by: Anton on Aug 03, '20 10:33

Mr Anton,

why are you inquiring about that? As you can see i'm only a lowly associate with very limited financial means, status or time to my person. My work to mr Elodin keeps me very occupied. 

Perhaps if you have time you can see my work being done for the Aloha conservation foundation down in Chicago, it should maybe interest you to see people do work without the need of having their names praised and visible on every street corner.

However if mr Grin has confirmed to you beyond the public eye that he was satisfied in the end with the way prizes were given out, then I shall tip my hat to you and call it a day. It is of course to the contest organizer to make any changes to the contest and its prizes at any point as he such pleases - whether publicly disclosed or motivated in a way that people can agree is besides the point

Report Post Tip

I'm barred from the Aloha Conservation Foundation, son.  Some pissant snitched on me. 

And address me as Leader.  Or don't address me at all.  Capishe? 

Report Post Tip

I believe my security detail in charge of the headquarters have a no-curse policy sir, hence the actions were taken.

Why would i be required to do so, you are not my leader? Godfather Elodin has taken me on as his associate and he in turn reports to mr Grin-08. I do not see how in that reporting line you are above either of these gentlemen? Should that have been the case, Godfather Elodin would have informed me of such matters i'm sure!

Now i bid you a good day sir, for any instructions regarding my address to you shall be coming from Elodin, for he is my leader and thus entitled to lecture me as he sees fit.

Report Post Tip
Godfather Elodin,

Your ruling?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Are We in a New Golden Age?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL