Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 13:32:40
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Make Purging Great Again Started by: Wood on Aug 11, '20 00:57

Find comfort in knowing that you were innocent and your murders were solely caused out of fear, you standing up to unjust requests of purging your members or that your leaders blindly followed the orders of their puppet masters.

Purged but not forgotten:

• EmuCat
  • Mokee
  • Calista
  • Dahlia
  • BobZ
  • Tristan
  • Kirith
  • IFreeDwillY
  • Cepheus
  • Dean
  • Vanya
  • Poppers
  • Jolly
  • Enigma
  • MrWonderful
  • Ed_Wuncler_III
  • Douglas_MacArthur
  • Wisp
  • Yoshi
  • Kafka
  • a31egion
  • TommyDonnelly
  • Laugh
  • Beuthener
  • FLY
  • Jubei
  • Chance
  • Shelter
  • Johnny-McIver
  • Mako_Mancini
  • Xjxj
  • Nyx
  • HughJazzoul
  • CFarrington
  • Vocho
  • Mandalore
  • Franklee
  • Yadira
  • McDiggerson
  • JohnnyGuns
  • FredDavis
  • EvilClown-
  • Johnny-Lombo
  • BobDead
  • Branch
  • Soundwave
  • Gonzo
  • Jagged
  • Megan
  • Mucho
  • Prof-V-Jameson
  • Herer
  • Zip
  • Charlcie
  • Lo-Fi
  • Pistachio
  • Mr_Salvatore
  • TommyTerror
  • Stoney
Report Post Tips: 22 / Total: $700,000 Tip

How many of you will listen to a speech then stay silent?

"Well it has not happen to me yet mate"

60 days becomes 45, then becomes 30, then becomes 15, then becomes whenever they want.

I am glad some of you are standing silent right now, hopefully its because you are looking into the mirror and saying.

IF NOT YOU THEN WHO

You won't speak here, and that is great.

Speak in the bars, the taverns, the places where no one is watching. and keep in mind JOIN OR DIE

Report Post Tip
One name in particular stands out to me. Stoney...my former mentor, and sponsor. Though I know not the full details surrounding his untimely death, from what I do understand it had to do with what you are saying. As was SeanCallan and Farage as well.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

PureBloodedTexan what on the ass are you fucking on about!! 

Farage- please explain what you / how you think he was purged. He was shot during a war.. or as that being purged too? I'd like to understand your take on purge as the examples you have given are very wide of the mark

Sean Allan deserved to die. If you speak to their kin, they will say the same. That wasn't a "purge" 

So please stop being a cock-end.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Interesting my mother Calista is on there Wood considering your father shot her. Still... No hard feelings!

I'm sure EvilClown will be gratified to finally find himself on a list....

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $124,100 Tip
Must admit it's fecking hilarious to see Calistas name added to the list when it was your own bloodline that went rogue and shot her.

Then to also see that you added Farage, who was shot during war time.

I'm as curious as Scousepole. I'd like to understand your take on what it means to be purged, as it does indeed seem completely fantastical.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Anything being made "great again" is bullshit, especially if it is by a fat orange piece of shit with as many brain cells as he has ears or his red hat-wearing gang of idiotic cousin-fuckers. I am not referring to any person, time or place specifically, that is just a general comment for the historical archive, here in the late 1930s/early 1940s. 

AdmiralAckbar walked down the street when he noticed Wood posting a list of names that had been killed over the past couple of weeks, maybe months. While taking a glance at the list a feeling of disappointment overcame the admiral. Not because of the the possible purging, but certain names just...stood out...Admiral Ackbar faced towards Wood.

I understand the point you are trying to make, don't get me wrong. But let me give you a little advise...If you are trying to sway the public into your direction and try to get people 'on your side' ...at least take your time to do some fact checking on the names you listen...

Like, come on man...you posted a name of a person YOUR BLOODLINE SHOT. And now you expect me, or anyone here to take you seriously? Now your father is dead, your bloodline has no clean slate anymore and instead of making a point, you made fool out of yourself.

I am not going to waste anymore time explaining the level of stupidity here, good luck...

Report Post Tip

I failed to make the list.......again!

Have I missed the point here?

Report Post Tip

Zebedee....you're sure to be on a list someplace!

Report Post Tip

Bleach

that fills my heart with, i dunno something.

Did you know that in the future you're going to be encouraged by a world leader to be injected to cure a virus?

I just saw it in my crystal ball.

Report Post Tip

Rowley says your crystal ball is something to be admired!

Report Post Tip
I don't know about list, but he's definitely on some sort of register...
Bleach once seen it can’t be unseen! Zebedee polishes that crystal ball daily, I’m certain. No other way he would get it too shine so bright.
Report Post Tip

There are other actual rogues and rogue victims on that list as well.  This list is incredibly poorly done and makes whatever argument you are posing look ridiculous as well. Good plan.  

Report Post Tip
Scousepole, from what I understood he was killed off as he was a future threat to someone’s position. Do I believe this is happening? Sure, but I don’t think it’s happening how it’s being portrayed. Either way, I meant no disrespect to anybody, I just happened to be in my feelings a bit last night lol. I’m content with the regime in power as they haven’t done anything to slight me. I’m sure I’m also not even a blip on their radar anyway. I follow the rules laid out before me and do my best to make money for my family as I work to be a better family member. But as I previously stated, I mean no disrespect to you or anyone else on this “issue”. If anything I have nothing but respect for you all.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm confused so far only 4 of the names have reasonings that are considered not purged. If my math is correct we have a list of 54 people have been actually purged?

Forgive my questioning but it does appear that since everyone has only defended 4 of the names here that purging has taken place since July of a total of 54 out of the 58 names listed. Looks like his plan worked.

To me on the outside looking in, it feels like purging has taken place and OctopusLegs and Scousepole know about it. They haven't said they aren't doing it but they have said a few people (only 4) on the list had reasons for dying. So I guess it was a good plan after all since we have unspoken admittance to the act in question.

To anyone angry over this list of names is kind of suspicious.

It's just a list. But what we have seen is a very poor attempt to discredit the list if you are only going to defend four names on it.

Strange logic there. Perhaps it is easier to explain the most comically wrong ones as an indication of the merit of the whole rather than waste time drawing up a 58-part rebuttal?

Report Post Tip

Information doesn't lie all that has been done is proven 4 are not correct. When you show me the other 54 wasn't is when I'll believe that.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Make Purging Great Again
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL