Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:17:53
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
What is your favourite franchised restaurant? Started by: TonyAlacchi on Sep 06, '20 03:58
Hey all I’m simple curious generated from a convo on #main. What is your favourite franchised restaurant (i say franchised because your little locals will most likely be unknown in this international community)

You can pick what ever fast food, coffee place, fancy dinner, breakfast place, ice cream store wtv as long as its most likely recognized by most.

In my case its actually a tough one. Being of italian heritage our coffees and food is unbeatable by any franchises only small local places get close. Also living in Quebec in Canada we are unfortunately missing out on sooo many good franshised restaurants because of our french laws, so for me I would have to go with one that isn’t even available where I live and go with Montana’s. They are like a fastfood ish style american steak house, they have amazing multiple choices of sauces which are all great. Ribs, steaks, pulled pork, brisket, you name it it’s amazing.

What about you?
Report Post Tip
Btw if anyone says OliveGarden you don’t belong in this mafia game! Lol but seriously
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I used to love Applebees.  But since the pandemic the few in my area have closed and all I have now is fast food,redrobins and friendlys.  

even smokeybones is 45 minutes away.  

Report Post Tip

KFC… don’t @ me. It’s good in the Philippines although I’ve heard from multiple people that it’s shit in the US particularly Texas. But here it’s kind of okay, I like the chicken poppers and fries a lot.

Report Post Tip

I think prison is the best one in Mafia.

:):):):)

Report Post Tip

I love Captain D's. It's a fast food fish restaurant. Everything is cooked to order and their hushpuppies are the best I've ever tasted. If you've been to Captain D's you already know.

Report Post Tip

My favorite franchised restaurant is Olive Garden, I like their Lasagna. Now days it's hard to find good Lasagna cuz a lot of mom and pop restaurants use to have good Lasagna but they closed down so I have to deal with franchised stores now.

Report Post Tip

I have to go with Texas Roadhouse.  The steaks are great they got a good loaded bake potato and the rolls are awesome.  You add your favorite beverage and it is a great evening.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's probably Red Lobster... The quality is relatively consistent.... Never bad. Pricing is OKish, even for what they would consider a bigger ticket item... Can't really go wrong with the biscuits.

Burger king was the first one that I fell in love with because of their whopper.
But i prefer the McD fries.
KFc is another favourite, but I dont visit it often, same as Burger king noaways.

Report Post Tip

There's probably not a lot of people here who are even familiar with it, but the best place ever is the A&W Root Beer stands.  You may be familiar with their brand of root beer, but where it all started out was at their fast food, drive-up restaurants which also serves amazing chili dogs, burgers, cheese curds, and various other deep fried delights.  There's not many of them left.

I dont think it's a chain outside of Denmark, but I love Bones. It's an "american food" restaurant, and they serve stuff like spareribs, steaks, burgers, burgers with spareribs (and no bones..) and food along those lines. Can absolutely recommend visiting should you ever come to Denmark! 

Report Post Tip

What! Living in Quebec means you have St-Hubert, which was #1 in my chain restaurant books as a kid. It's where I always wanted to go for my birthday dinners!! That and the Sizzler...oh that's just a faint and distant memory now...

Report Post Tip
Burger King is the best fast food place for me, not many franchised places about my area though mainly chippys, Chinese and curry houses all family owned!

I have to agree that Burger King is the best fast food chain, with Arby's as the second best.

Report Post Tip

I have a couple favorite franchised restaurants.  Not sure how far they expand, but they would be.  I like each for different menu items and types of food.

1. Red Lobster

2. Cracker Barrel

3. Texas Roadhouse

Would probably be at a cross between Five Guys and Outback Steakhouse - both are pretty consistent and I’ve rarely left there with bad food.  Most of the ingredients for both are usually fresh too - not a ton of stuff on either menu that was previously frozen.

Report Post Tip
This is a good question and I’m honestly not sure sure on my answer. It would depend on what I’m in the mood for I suppose. Wings or steak or pasta or what.
Report Post Tip

I mean I guess Whataburger if I had to pick. Always a great easy meal with a pretty good selection. 

Man those late night drive thru lines are crazy too haha

Report Post Tip

Id love trying new Japanese sushi restaurants. Have been eating in them for so long, want to try that Pupper Fish thing if I ever go to Japan in my life. 

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is your favourite franchised restaurant?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL