Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:54:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Juanita's Fajitas Started by: Juanita on Oct 06, '20 21:15

Zeb bounces in and notices Hanabi waiting for a member of the serving staff

Hi, sorry, we're slammed, fahitas on their way but have this complimentary shot of tequila for your trouble

Report Post Tip

It did take some time until the food arrived for this Japanese girl but really not too long either so she did not mind it. After all, she has been waiting for a longer time in the past in a few other businesses. This here is not an issue at all for her. Nonetheless receiving a free shot of tequila is a great gesture that she knows how to appreciate. ''Thank you very much, Mr. I am looking forward to seeing how they taste as it will be my first'' she adds to ZebedeeMcZebFace

Report Post Tip

Zeb watches in anticipation as Hanabi tries his father Mothers fahitas for the first time.

I think it helps to get royally drunk!

Report Post Tip

The woman continues to give ZebedeeMcZebFace her attention as he is preparing it all and tells her that it helps to get drunk. She looks at him quite confused and then cannot help but laugh briefly about the comment he made ''Would you consider them that bad or why so?'' she asks.

Report Post Tip

Zeb taps his nose conspiratorially as he continues to enjoy his chat with Hanabi

Well it's not that they're bad exactly, it's just they don't look great, we never really learned the art of folding doughy foods, it should taste ok though.........after a bottle of tequila.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The woman continues to look at ZebeDeeMcZebFace while also closely listen to what he is saying. It sounded quite absurd what he previously mentioned, so she awaited the next reply. She cannot help as he mentions that and then tells him ''See honesty is also a positive attribute in my home country.  I have never had any tequila or anything else apart from sake and some Japanese beer so give me one of those too.''

Report Post Tip

Zeb nods approvingly at Hanabi and serves up the fahitas and tequila

You've got the bottle with the worm in it, it's good luck!

Report Post Tip

The woman waits while ZebeDeeMcZebFace is preparing her Fajita. The woman does not mind to wait at all, so she just patiently sits near the table next to the counter while talking with him as well. She is confused and thanks to him ''That looks good but tell me a bit about the bottle. Why is that good luck?''

Report Post Tip

Zeb continues serving tables but returns to answer the questioni

the worm in the bottle is a gusano de maguey and is said to have great healing qualities.

Zeb brings a plate of nacho's and sets it down next to Hanabi's bottle

Enjoy!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hanabi does not mind that ZebedeeMcZebFace has to go away temporarily. She can, after all, perfectly understand that she is not the only customer. Her own restaurant, the imperial dragon, also demands her attention quite often in multiple places at the same time, whenever she decides to help staff out.

She thinks about it all and smiles at him ''That sounds good, and these nachos and the fajita look good too. I am looking forward'' she adds before taking a sip out of the bottle and then trying the fajita out. It´s good.

Report Post Tip

Zeb joins Hanabi and takes a swig of tequila

oooooo needs a slice of lime

Zeb nips off and returns with some limes and salt

Report Post Tip

Desperado was hungry and in the need of food from his old country. Hanging around in Detroit made him hungry after torching a rivals business with Steve

"Hey, Juanita la Senorita, can you give me some Fajitas and 2 shot of tequila, ah well just bring a whole bottle of Tequila will you mami"

Desperado sits down and takes off his hat and shoes. He slides down on the chair and looks for other people around in the place.

Report Post Tip

Zeb brings Desperado some of his late father mothers fahitas and a bottle of tequila, some lime and salt

I'm afraid mother passed a way a while ago and i'm trying to pick up the slack although my clicky fingers in a 'z' formation isn't great.

enjoy!

Report Post Tip

Desperado was yet back again in Detroit, he was up to nothing because his business meeting got canceled. So he wanted to go to one of his favorite places in Detroit where he could eat like a king. Juanita's Fajitas.

"Thank you Zeb I didn't know you took over. So I can finally enjoy your mom's recipes and the legacy continues that way!"

Desperado nods sits down and twist the bottle open and pours one in a glass.
He Grabs the salt puts some on his fist, licks it, and slams one tequila behind.

aaaaaaaaaaaagh, That tastes like one more to me!" 

As the tequila is still burning down his throat he shots another one right after.

"Ok, now time for some Fajitas!"

Report Post Tip

Hanabi does not mind at all that ZebedeeMcZebFace joined her to take a bite. Why would she? He owned the place and has been friendly to her, so she got absolutely no reason to do so. It only takes a little while before a new customer enters the place. Namely Desperado. She continues to slowly but surely drink the tequila while also eating the food. Taking her time, however, while observing the men. They found like they are quite close to each other, and she cannot help but laugh a bit at their conversation.

Report Post Tip

Zeb brings nacho's across for all to share and another bottle of tequila, with lime and salt

ok you two, how about we get serious?

Zeb lines up a train of shots.

Report Post Tip

The door hangs open and just like a cowboy from a Western a bedraggled figure with a cleft palate strides in, stinking.

“I’m here for the fangitas, God damn. Flown all the way from the West Coast ‘cos I’m hearing that this here place has the most succulent fangitas in town, where’s the menu!”

Report Post Tip

no menu Halitosis, just tell me what you want and you'll get chicke  err mystery meat.

It's extreme dining you see.

Zeb slides a bottle of tequila down the bar to the one with the breath.

Report Post Tip

“What do you mean mystery meat? This joint not offering delectable woman kind on a platter - I’m willing to pay a small fee even use some mouthwash. God dammit I’m ready for my fangji.... ahh I see my mistake... fajitas....”

Halitosis slowly backs out of the doors, his arms out stretched, moving them up and down in a calming motion.

“No trouble here, in fact... anyone asks, you ain’t seen me right?!”

With a final flourish and a spin of coat tails Halitosis disappears into the street

Report Post Tip

Zeb returns only to see Halitosis leaving through the doors

'Wait, I can bring you some of her old knickers if you like?'

Zeb realises he's wearing them so slips into the kitchen to remove them

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Juanita's Fajitas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL