Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 07:57:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Juanita's Fajitas Started by: Juanita on Oct 06, '20 21:15

Indifference Sat and ate his special fajita.  It was soooo good.  The memories that Indifference had of Juanita in those tattered granny panties just weren't good enough as now he looked at Foamy - the kin of Juanita.  Shit, he was just a squirrel.  Ah well.  He was a good little squirrel, and he'd managed to go head to head with Barry the honey badger - so he knew that he was a good man squirrel.

"Hey Foamy, thanks for the fajita.  My hands are starting to shake here - do you think that you can get me a bottle of tequila?  That oughta be good enough to get me through the morning's business."

Indifference stood up to retrieve the tequila as he wiped the special fajita sauce off of his face.

Report Post Tip

Lance waited patiently for his fajita.  Or as patiently as Lance could wait.  He thought about all the losers he had given the look to and pasted them into submission.  He thought about all the times he had won things out of sheer brilliance and wondered whether the losers had just had an off day.  He surmised that him just turning up to compete made it an off day for everyone else.  It was why he was such a winner.

The waitress came by and offered him a glass of water but he would rather have some sort of caffeinated beverage.  A coke would be perfect but even a coffee would suffice while he waited for a fajita.

Report Post Tip

Foamy dashes back to DT and apologises for the wait Lance and more importantly his boss.

Lance, part of this is your fault, if you hadn't left me greasey and out of breath in NY, then i wouldn't have been late.

Foamy hands out a bottle of tequila for all.

Report Post Tip

Lance refused to get riled up.

"Well Foamy, if you hadn't spent so long getting me a fajita, I'd have been in NY to do whatever was required there..."

Lance smiled at his top quality attempts at inter-city relations.

"...and thank you for the tequila."

Report Post Tip

Foamy nodded as he ran and got Indifference fahita and returned it to his table.

Any chance I can have a backy to NY? you destroyed my squirrel mobile and the less said about the state of the minions, the better.

Report Post Tip

Indifference looked over at his right hand squirrel, Foamy.  He was perplexed.  Meh...

"A Backy??  English!!  I can't understand your squirrelspeak!!"

Report Post Tip
*Ravenelli notices the sign for juanita’s and recalls he has been there before, nor quite sure what happened on his last visit he cautiously wanders in and takes a seat discreetly at the back of the room.*

Service...can I get a menu and a double bourbon ASAP please?

*Rav breathes a sigh of relief when his order is acknowledged and he isn’t politely asked to leave the establishment*
Report Post Tip

Foamy sidles up to where Indifference is sat

a backy, where you sit on the seat of a bike while the other person pedals.  you know, a cheap lift i suppose

Now, how about your fahita?

Report Post Tip

Foamy see's the suave Italian Ravenelli looking pristine despite what is obviously a hangover and brings him a bloody mary along with his large bourbon

Here you go fella. Might I recommend the 'special meat' fahita, I could swear you've had it before..........

Report Post Tip
*Ravenelli accepts the bourbon and Bloody Mary from foamy and eagerly gulps them both down as if he hadn’t seen liquid in a week*

Maybe that’s why I recognised the place, I think I might have had a special before...hit me up squirrel, bring me the special. And repeat that drinks order too my love.
Report Post Tip

Foamy does a passable 'salute' to the good silver fox and rushes to the kitchen to prepare the special fahita.

Ravenelli, This one's on the house my friend, we've soaked the fahita in Juanita's patented 'musk' and i thought these funny mushrooms looked nice.

eat and drink up my friend.

Report Post Tip

Vincent walks into the Juanitas Fajitas and takes a seat. Orders himself a shot of tequila. Bartender pours it to him and Vincent slides it down his throat. Damn that felt good he hinks to himself. Orders another one. He makes atleast 6-7 shots and then starts to feel a bit dizzy. Smokes a cigarette and down his mind goes. He somehow pays for his drinks and stumbles outside. He has no fucking idea where to go or how to get there. Luckily a taxi cab stops infront of him and he gets in. Waldorf Palace please he mumbles quietly. Taxi driver nods and hits the gas.

Report Post Tip

Foamy rushes out only to see Vincent leave and jump into a cab

'But you didn't even try the special meat fahitas..............ah shit, he's already gone.'

Foamy clears the tables and awaits the next party

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Juanitas Fajitas, a place where you could get your stomach full of delicious stuff. Zavattini entered the spot and sat behind an empty table. He was hungry and thirsty as wolf. Waitress approached his table and asked what a gentleman would like to order. Zavattini looked at the menu and ordered some eggs with bacon and cheese, a few toast bread slices and cup of coffee with some sugar and milk. Waitress nodded and then excused herself. While waiting for his order, Zavattini pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lighted one up. Leaned back in his chair and relaxed, it felt good. He had some unfinished business later on but first he wanted somehing delicious to eat. He needed to meet some colombian drug dealers to purchase some of their stuff, but knowing colombians then it probably wont be easy. Nevertheless, his boss asked him to do this and Zavattini had to be prepared. He had already purchased a gun and was ready for the job. Waitress came back and brought him his breakfast and coffee. Zavattini thanked her kindly and gave her a little tip. She smiled and thanked him for his kind act. Then she excused herself and carried on with her job. Zavattini tasted the food and it was perfect. When he finally finished his eating, he smoked another cigarette and then paid for everything. Thanked the owner and walked outside. It was time to go and meet those cockroaches.

Report Post Tip

Dino wanders into his grandfather mothers fahita shop and turns the sigh to 'closed'

'my apologies to all the regulars but unfortunately, the squirrel took the family recipes with him when he went to that great nuthouse in the sky, I hope the memories of e-coli and other such food poisoning will be remembered fondly.

Report Post Tip

Arturo ordered the chicken fajitas with rice and beans along with a glass of tequila. When his order was brought to him he quickly dove into the meal. There wasn't a moment of hesitation from Arturo after a long day of grinding. He had skipped lunch today and was really hungry. In a matter of minutes, he was finished with his food and shortly after finished with his drink. He stood up, left a nice tip on the table, then walked out as quickly as he came.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Juanita's Fajitas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL