Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:12:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Juanita's Fajitas Started by: Juanita on Oct 06, '20 21:15

The bottle of tequila is nearing the end of the bar just as Halitosis is attempting to make his get away. The word ‘knickers’ is spoken and time seems to freeze....

TIME FREEZES FOR 2.35 SECONDS

Report Post Tip

The bottle falls front the end of the bar and smashes into thousands of pieces, this cacophony of sound distracts some in the bar from the sight of Halitosis stopping dead in his tracks a lewd, lascivious grin tracks across his malformed slobbering jaw.

”Knickers... did you say”

Eyes snapping over to @ZebedeeMcZebFace they track him up, down, up again stopping at the midriff.

”Are....are they soiled?”

Report Post Tip

The woman continues to enjoy her food and drink, and while she is almost done with the food, she takes her time with the drink. Mostly so because she is not a big drinker apart from a bit of sake and this is kind of new territory in taste. Unusual but good nonetheless and she is happy that she expand her knowledge about those. She looks at ZebedeeMcZebFace with a questioning look when he mentions that is time to get serious and then asks ''Happen to have something for a small dessert?''

Report Post Tip

Gyp had a random craving for some fajitas and decides to stop by Juanita's Fajitas

He walks up to counter

Gyp: I would like to order a steak fajita and a mojito ?

Report Post Tip

Zeb looks pleased that Hanabi has enjoyed the cuisine presented and is happily shocked when dessert is mentioned.

Absolutely, we have Ice Cream (fahita flavoured), I really wouldn't touch that, or we have various pie, mainly fahita pie with sugar but I'm sure i can rustle up a sweet potato pie for you!

Zeb greets Gyp and brings his food over quickly with a mojito

I have to admit, i'm more of a margarita man myself, but have at it.

Report Post Tip

The woman continues to look at ZebedeeMcZebFace while waiting for his answers when it comes to what kind of desserts they even have here. He mentions ice cream and pies. All are somehow related to fajita which sounds kind of weird for her, but why not give it a go and experience it? She however is really happy about the last proposal ''I would absolutely love a sweet potato pie''

Report Post Tip

Indifference once again found himself frolicking around Detroit.  Something had led him here again.  That Juanita was one intoxicating thing.  He perked up when it looked open. He ran over, and was disappointed to see it wasn't Juanita, but somewhat consoled that zebedeemczebface was there and had taken on the kitchen at the establishment.

"Give me the best you have, and a whole bottle of tequila.  Shit, give me 2."

Report Post Tip

Hanabi, i love your willingness to try new things, and seeing as though my Chicago branch didn't give you the galloping runs is very encouraging.

Zeb brings the sweet potato pie over.

ah Indifference it's good to see you man.

I know you had a soft spot for my Father Mother and i've  got a recipe for you made using a broth from the stock of her gussett.

I call it Juanitas fanjita and hope you enjoy

Zeb brings 3 bottles of tequila out, some limes and salt.

Let's have a fucking party!

Report Post Tip

Indifference's eyes light up at the broth and the tequila.  He pours some tequila in 2 shot glasses and then shrugs and dumps some into the broth.  Juanita always smelled better after he'd been boozed up.  He figured it couldn't hurt.  He took a shot and handed it to zebedeemczebface.  

"Ah, this broth brings back memories of that time your mother tried pole dancing and ended up seating so bad that he she couldn't climb up the pole to do that sexy slide thing down."

Indifference laps up the broth like a starving hyena.

"How rude of me.  Would you like some?"

Report Post Tip

The woman cannot help but laugh a bit when ZebedeeMcZebFace mentions that he loves her willingness to try out new stuff. There is some truth to it, and the looks at the pie ''Well life would be boring if you never try out different stuff.'' she starts to cut the pie into little pieces to have an easier time just to eat it later on. She heard the conversation between him and Indifference and cannot help but raise an eyebrow.

Report Post Tip

Zeb necks the shot and slides one over to Hanabi

Indifference, I remember it well, she usually just stuck to the pole and kinda squeaked down it

More tequila?

Report Post Tip

The woman also takes one shot and downs it pretty quick. Now she is not an alcoholic or anything. Nowhere near that but she was quite used to alcohol in her own country, especially since her own family uses sake for many cultural rituals. She also tries a piece of the sweet potato pie and takes her time to notice its flavours

Report Post Tip

Zeb removes the glass from where Hanabi was sitting just a while ago

A casualty of war, it's such a shame, I hope her line come and visit us, the fahitas will be on the house.

Report Post Tip
Damn this place stinks of death.... Let’s hope that chicken wrap tastes nothing like the corpses sitting about here!
Report Post Tip

Zeb brings the @Evil-Clown- a bottle of tequila, some salt and lime.

It's the 'special meat' fahita, definitely not made from those who met an untimely demise last night.....oh no, who could suggest such a thing?

Report Post Tip

Hawt Damn, you said the magic words! Meat and Tequila.  Thats all a clown needs in life.

A grime encrusted hand with nails bitten down past the wick shoots out, swipes the salt and lime to the floor and begins to chug straight from the Tequila bottle.  With a smack of his lips he tucks a grubby hankerchief into his front bib and awaits the meat

Report Post Tip

Zeb watches the Clown tuck into his.........special fahita and wonders if his insides are like his clown car

I have a feeling I'll be steering clear of drains for a while

Report Post Tip
*Ravenelli smells Tequila*

Who’s got the good stuff? Is this one of those lockdown bars where I have to order food just to get a bloody drink?
Report Post Tip

Zeb spots the chiselled Italian silver fox and brings him a bottle of tequila, some salt, lime and a topless badger.

Ravenelli, you finally made it,  EvilCLown- was about to get a mouthful of my special meat!

salute!

Report Post Tip
If there is one man for your special meat the that man is EvilClown-. I’ve heard stories about that mans abilities when it comes to meat.

*Ravenelli drops some salt on the badgers left upper nipple which he devours as he downs another tequila. *

I do hope he has asked for seasoning.
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Juanita's Fajitas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL