Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:10:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Juanita's Fajitas Started by: Juanita on Oct 06, '20 21:15

Zeb admires Ravs form with the badger nipple

the salt IS the seasoning!  surely you're madre taught you this...........or maybe my madre was just exceptionally fucked up

sandwich?

Report Post Tip
I’ll always take a sandwich. What to have though? Is it to early to ask for a ReggieKray?
Report Post Tip

Never heard of it, but I'll be happy to knock up a Reggie Kray fahita?

what does it involve?

Report Post Tip

Head down and concentrating on sloppily devouring his meat EvilClown- at first does not hear the conversation buzzing around him.

It was the word badge nipple that finally gained his attention, looking up whilst wiping the dripping white meat fat globules from his maw, he have spat an enquiry over to his companions.

"Someone mention badger nipples?, I ever tell you about that stray badger one of my midget friends kes used to ride around? Man that was some hairy shit.  Was one angry mother fucker, and the badger wasn't too friendly either!"

Report Post Tip

Zeb watches the clown take the meat with a mixture of awe and horror, he clearly had an appetite.

I remember that midget well, Horace I believe his name was, he really was a nasty bastard, didn't the badger have Tourette's if I recall correctly?

Report Post Tip
There is nothing funnier than a badger with Tourette’s. Call me a weirdo but that’s my thing. Absolute Gold. Does anyone one know where I could find this badger? I would really like to pay him a visit.
Report Post Tip

I can arrange such a novelty at my Street circus over on Franklin street ;) Head over there and ask to speak to BoJo

Report Post Tip

I've always like a circus myself

My father Mother used to work at one you know?

also, do your feet go all the way to the end of your shoes?

Report Post Tip
Nope. But my toenails do.

Isn’t that what’s supposed to happen?
Report Post Tip

hey Rav, 

I think my later father meant the clown, but i'm happy to discuss toenails

and a climbing rodent, mine are quite spectacular but finding time to groom these days is so trying.

Report Post Tip

Its true, I myself have inherited my Fathers oversized feet.  Both a blessing and a curse.

Blessed as it makes like so much easier when balancing on the unicycle I was forced to ride as a small child but cursed as I generally do not have sufficient pressure in my urinating gland to hit the urinal.  This results in me having to wear easy to wipe faux leather shoes.

I do like a good pair of Brogues but the splash back causes havoc and makes me stink like piss.

Speaking of which...

You still knocking out those 'special meat fajitas?'

Report Post Tip

I feel your pain with the pissing gland, It's about all I can do to get it past my tail

Yeah, fuck it, one last time for the special fahita's, what harm can it do?

I've been having visions of dark skinned people with loud sounding instruments and geese being very aggressive, any idea what this could mean?

Report Post Tip
Jesus those fajitas hit hard. I’ve lost like a month. What the hell is in those things.

I’d be a liar if I said I wasn’t tempted to try another but I’m not sure I can afford to black out for a month again.

*Rav weighs up his options, there is business to be done but all work and no play makes him a boring boy.*
Report Post Tip

Foamy notices his old pal, the suave Italian Ravenelli

Welcome back sir, haven't seen you since you partook of father Mothers special meat fahita and tequila

your consitution should have strengthened you'll only black out for a day next time.......or something

Report Post Tip
I get you, so it’s like an accumulation of resistance that my body needs to pick up. I’ve got to say the taste makes it worth it. Get me another one of those. I reckon I’ll be able to handle one with just a nap within a week. Well I hope I can. If not I’ll have to go see my spheshul doctor in MIDDLESBROUGH!!!
Report Post Tip

You totally get it

but for god sake DO NOT GO TO MIDDLESBOROUGH, FOR TIS A SHITHOLE!

Foamy knocks another one out for Ravenelli and slides a tequila along with it

Report Post Tip

Indifference walked back into the fajita shop for the first time in awhile.  He still thought about Juanita every day.  Foamy had taken it over.  How a tranny had spawned a squirrel was beyond Indifference - but he shrugged.  He'd seen more fucked up things in his time.

He sat down at the counter and Foamy brought him 2 cold beers.  Indifference took a long pull from the first bottle and then looked at Foamy.  

"I'm in the mood for something different today.  Any recommendations?"

Report Post Tip

On his way to the airport, Harison enters the fajita shop to cure a particularly bad case of the munchies.    Fajitas are a favorite of Harison's, possibly only second to quesadillas.

"Hey boss, I'll take a chicken fajita with everything on it please.  To go."

After seeing the menu includes alcohol, he decides to add to his order.

"Oh, and a shot of the finest Taquila you have back there."

Report Post Tip

Foamy see's his friend and compadre Indifference enter the shop and order something 'different'

For you Indy, i have my special meat fahita covered in my very own nut butter.

Now demolish that like a face melting guitar solo my friend.

Harison, chicken fahita you say?  absolutely sir, this meat is chicken, most definitely, it's certainly not 'questionable meat' oh no sirree

One 'chicken fahita' and long shot of tequila coming right up

Report Post Tip

Lance was out doing deliveries on Tammy’s bike.  It was a heavy, brute of a thing on some of the hills after four hours in the saddle.  Again his body screamed carbs, not for the cakes and steroids he was transporting but for some good American food.  He spotted a traditional looking restaurant that served genuine American fajitas.  It looked remarkably like the one he had visited in Chicago so he knew he was getting something good.

He walked in to this one and spotted the bushy tail of his acquaintance Foamy – he of the famed Foamycycle, or whatever it was called. 

"How is the Foamycycle working out for you my squirrelly amigo?  Any chance of a fajita?"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Juanita's Fajitas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL