X

Mar 29 - 07:33:14
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Still plays fortninte Started by: Mafia_boss2 on Oct 19, '20 21:46

i still play fortnite i dont know why but i just do it 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I moved over to Apex and didn't look back

Report Post Tip
Didn't like apex. Mostly play fortnite with my son, but tend to stick on if bored at night too.

Enjoyed the current marvel season, level 127 so clearly playing it more than I should lol.
Report Post Tip

i still play with my cousin

Report Post Tip

Never really got all the hype around Fortnite. Never played it and probably never will.

Report Post Tip
Not really fortnite but I am addicted to cod on mobile :/
Sorry, but I felt this was like a version of the “AA”
Report Post Tip

My son plays it like it’s the greatest thing ever. I just never got into it.. the speed building and cartoony way of things just don’t do it for me. I’ve always been about the more realistic shooters. Call of Duty, SOCOM, and Battlefield have always been my type. 

Report Post Tip

Still plays fortninte? No I tried  it but I but was able to get into it at all.

Report Post Tip

I sometimes play fortnite with my son but I must admit I'm not very good. I mean I say play, but it's more me just running around aimlessly dying over and over :p

Report Post Tip

I play pubg daily

Report Post Tip

Everyone who knows me know that I'm the fortnite master. I'm chugging those chug jugs and shooting those sniper rifles, they don't know what's coming when we fight on the tilted towers. Am I right? Haha... am I right?

Report Post Tip

My son played it for a long time.  Seems as though he moved on from it,  we play some Call of Duty now. 

Report Post Tip
Fortnite is not very good, I believe it is overhyped. In general battle royale games are not desined for hardcore gamers. I see them designed more for casual gaming and allow a lot of replay value in general but overall lack in super engaging substance. Those games are basically a one week wonder in my opinion.
Report Post Tip

Fortnite was very successful in going viral and catering to a younger audience. I would agree it's not intended for hardgore gamers although a "professional" scene based on streamers also generated momentum for that growth. A trend of game studios hitting the gold mine on games that they create which go viral only continues to incentivize flashy games that aren't necessarily build to last past a year or two. 

Report Post Tip

When fortnite first came out I played it for hours on end. It quickly went from unique pvp with building aspects into pvp with people building loads which ended up turning me away from the game, when people are building massive 1 by 1s for pvp i ended up getting fed up with it :P

Report Post Tip
Fortnite is one of the most viral games went up, and pubg too, I thought about playing it but it wasn't on mobiles yet, now when I think about it, it won't be fun by mobile so maybe some time if I get ps or good pc :3
Report Post Tip

I do play a considerable amount of shooting/fighting games. - Tekken, Street fighter, CS:GO, Pubg. But Fortnite was the one game when I tried it, no matter how much effort on PC or iPad, never really gotten around to getting any kind of interest in it. The shooting concept or the building aspect, just doesn't add up. You are there as a shooter, not Bob The Builder. But again, everyone has their own preferences and likes :)

Report Post Tip
I tried it out a few games and couldn't get into it. Now the kids love it, but I'm sticking to warzone right now. Hoping that when the next cod comes out they change up the warzone map some (maybe open up the mountains) and it let it be the new alpine map.
Report Post Tip

I just stopped playing fortnite and going straight back to the Forest :)
Might be off subject, but any of you out there playing The Forest?

Report Post Tip

Fortnite was a game that I really never gravitated towards. I downloaded it after it had been out for roughly a year, killed some people and was like "meh". I felt no reward for killing people, and it was honestly just too gimicky for me with all the stolen dance emotes and pop culture skins like Iron Man etc.

I guess I understand why people like(d) it but it's a hard pass from me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Still plays fortninte
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL