Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:07:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
The Chopper Club Started by: Eee on Nov 07, '20 05:17

The woman continues to slowly but surely enjoy her cup of sake while he listens to his compliment and thanks to him for that. She cannot help but laugh a little bit as she tells him ''You most definitely should leave this country or at least city and explore the world a bit if that is a possibility for you.  It can really help you to grow as a person you know?'' She reflects a bit about his other questions ''What my country is like? I would say it is a great blend of modern progress and traditional cultures. The old balances the new kind of like the yin and yang if you are familiar with this important concept of ours in Buddhism'' She smiles before also saying ''Well I would say visit Japan and you can see for yourself if women are pretty. I think plenty are prettier than me though'' she laughs again.

She calmly waits for him to answer her questions while also nodding at certain times. Showing him with her body language, that she is still listening to what he is saying and not just pretending to do so. 
''A host huh?  I am very familiar with that concept as we also got those in Japan although their work is a bit different I would say. I have to admit this job; however, it fits you very well. Open and charming guys like you are the perfect fit for it'' she smiles. Eee certainly knew how to recruit the right people for the job. To be fair, he always left the impression to her that he was a brilliant man.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After walking around Detroit for awhile Carlo happens upon The Chopper Club, he pushes open the door and holds it open for Sasha, before entering himself. Looking around he notices a few familiar faces before enquiring about a table and maybe even a drink. Looking around he spots Eee who looks like he owns the place

"Hey my friend this is a fine establishment you've gotten yourself here"

Carlo extends his hand out to shake Ethan's

"And am wondering if me and my Lil' lady friend here could get a drink and maybe somewhere nice to sit and drink them"

Report Post Tip

"Mr. Edwards, sir.  Please pardon the intrusion, but there's a gentleman here who seems pretty curious on being able to play with his own... chopper."  Joseph grimaced as he repeated what had been said.  "It appears to have made at least one of our patrons rather uncomfortable, I believe she left.  That woman with you earlier." 

Ethan rubbed his fingers against the bridge of his nose. "No, she left because of me.  Another story, another day.  I'll go talk to Mr. WantsToPlayWithMyChopperInPublic."  

The head-waiter gave his boss a little head nod and proceeded to exit the office, as Ethan himself lifted the tiny calico from his lap as he stood up.  He placed her back in the chair and gave her a few chin scratches before he headed back to the bar floor.   He looked around for a bit and wondered which of the patrons his head-waiter could have been talking about.  He was about to ask Joseph when his eyes fell upon ZebedeeMcZebFace and knew immediately who the patron in question was.   Ethan and Zeb had met at a city function not too long ago, and had found they both shared a similar sense of humor.  Ethan wouldn't go so far as to call Zeb a friend, but Ethan kept his distance from just about everyone. 

Ethan couldn't help but laugh when he slid into the booth across from Zebedee, "I should have known it was you from the moment I was told of a man wanting to play with his chopper in a public place like this." Ethan said with a smile and in his usual fashion of just saying what comes into his mind, he continued, "I don't even have to ask if you mean a motorbike, a machine gun, or perhaps some pet of yours... I already know you are punning around with the club's name to mean your own dick."  Ethan lifted his hand with two fingers raised and made a quick circle in the air.  A gesture the servers learned meant the boss wanted a round from his private stock of OFC.  "Now I know I don't need to tell you to keep it in your pants while in the public space.  However, if being watched while you crack your marbles is something that thrills you, feel free to rent an hourly room with one of the fine ladies or men that I have employed here."  Ethan lifted his glass and took a sip of the golden liquid and raised the tumbler towards Zebedee. "Enjoy your stay, now if you'll excuse me. I do have a rather large backlog of paperwork that requires my attention.  Enjoy the whiskey though, it is some Old Fashioned Copper... from my personal stock." 

On his way back to his office Ethan finds himself stopped by another associate, Carlo_Gambino .  Ethan gave Mr. Gambino a friendly smile as took the man's hand in a firm handshake. "Thank you for your words about my establishment.  Some drinks and a table for you and your lady would be no trouble at all.  There's a nice booth open at the moment that's just far enough away from the band to not be too loud, but it's also just a few steps from the dance floor.  There's a cook who makes an excellent Shooter sandwich if you're looking for some food.   The majority of the hosts and hostesses leave couples alone, however, I will warn that we do have a few randy ones that might suggest a third.  Just give them a polite no, and they should leave you alone.  If you'll please excuse me, I have a massive amount of paperwork that no matter how many times I ask, just won't complete itself."  Ethan motioned for Joseph to head over towards him, "Joey, these two would like that booth by the dance floor.  Make sure you take good care of 'em." 

Meanwhile at the bar...

Jame's smile broke wide across his face upon hearing a laugh escape the lips of his date for the evening.  He sat, on the edge of his seat, allowing himself to be as close as to be respectful to Hanabi while he unconsciously tugged on his earlobe while listening to her speak. He was enjoying the conversation and company, which was obvious by his body language. 

"A host is exactly what Mr. Edwards refers to my job title here as.  I really enjoy the work, not many jobs a young man like myself can get that allows me to enjoy the company of such interesting and lovely people, such as yourself.  There's places like this in Japan?  That's fascinating, I'd love to check them out.  I can judge for myself if there are plenty of ladies whose beauty is greater than yours."  James' fingers spun his glasses in tiny half circles as he spoke,  "I will admit though, I am not familiar with the yin and yang that you speak about.  I am not familiar at all with your country or culture.  I'm afraid I'd be lost if I were to visit the country alone."

He gave Hanabi a bright, boyish grin.  "I have been saving, it was for a place of my own.  The accommodations that Mr. Edwards provides here are perfectly fine and incredibly comfortable, I just want to be able to you know, leave work when I go home."  James softly laughed before continuing, "I'm starting to think that expanding my horizons and growing more as a person sounds like a better life choice.  Perhaps you would want to be my guide? Or at least recommend a person or business, possibly be willing to help me learn a bit more, starting with the concept of the yin and yang." 

Report Post Tip

Zeb giggled as Eee came over and playfully admonished him for his joking about his chopper.

Taking the exceptionally, luxurious drink he raised it to his comrade

salute!

So, who does a guy have to blow to get some pistachios' around here?

Report Post Tip

Angela had received the kindest letter from EEE and, now that she was back in town for awhile, she thought she could gather up the nerve to visit his club again without succumbing to a panic attack. She had, after all, expanded her horizons considerably since she'd been here last, developing a bit of a taste for alcohol, and even managing to spend an evening in a burlesque club in Chicago. 

Now, here she was, standing just outside the door to The Chopper Club. A man brushed past her on his way in, and he held the door open for her expectantly. Angela stepped in, then back out. The man raised his eyebrows at her, and she did it again... in, then right back out again. 

"Lady, if you're gonna do the hokey-pokey, do it inside with your clothes off. You'll make a bundle."

Angela shot the man a dirty look, then went inside.

The woman continues to enjoy her time at the bar and having a little drink while the host keeps her company which is good. Much better than drinking alone anyway and having a conversation quickly makes one feel much more welcome as well. Just standing out alone is often kind of weird. Not that she minds anyway, but it is not the most pleasant activity to do.

She keeps looking at the host and also listening to what he tells and asks her while sometimes briefly gazing away. Checking the situation out and seeing what the others such as Eee are up to. Never too long, though, as she rather enjoys the conversation. She cannot help but laugh and then starts to briefly explain to him those concepts 
''Well you see where there is yin there also is yan. If there is light or yin, there is also darkness. If there are rich people, there are also poor people. There will always be some balance in life and the universe. And about the host clubs well you see in Japan the hosts are just partly hired to entertain people. While it is their job to keep others company, it is more about charming them and slowly but surely push them to buy them an expensive drink and lot of other small things like that to bring in a profit for the company. It is a smart business model even if not ethical to play with the feelings and insecurities of others'' she nods to herself.

She cannot help but laugh a bit when he mentions that he needs a guide. She smiles and replies ''I can very much be your guide. It is an eternal journey where you will always chase the peak of a mountain that you can never reach and continue to be a student.''

Nickythehulk and SamRind sat at a booth, enjoying the scene with some drinks on ice. Some odd gunshots could be heard outside and the company merely leaned in to better hear each other. Elite group in here.

Report Post Tip

"Don Edwards, sir... The woman who made those cookies is back."  Joseph, the head waiter of the Chopper Club, said as he walked into the spartanly decorated office. 

Ethan nodded, and looked at the basket that sat next to his desk.  He wondered why he never just gave the empty basket back to Monkey_Schrute before now.  Was he too ashamed of his behavior, or hoping she'd come back to get the place a real try? He didn't know.  Didn't change the fact that Angela was here, and he had a basket he should return to her.  When he lifted the basket he noticed a district weight inside it that caused him to look down. 

"Patches!" Ethan mirthfully exclaimed.  "C'mon get outta there."   The cat just looked up at the young man, yawned, and put her head back down.  "Fine, you can say hi to Angela. Just don't make a scene though."   

Ethan put his hand to his office door, tilted his neck to the side for a quick crack, then walked out to greet his previous coworker. He saw her standing there, looking around.  She looked better than she had her first visit, and Ethan felt grateful for that.  He softly coughed to clear his throat before speaking, "Ange..." He paused, reminding himself what his lack of formality brought him lastime. "I'm sorry. Ms. Schrute, it is good to see you again. Thank you again for the cookies, they were fantastic. You've quite the talent there."  

As he handed the basket towards Angela, his kitten popped out and jumped to the ground, giving the woman a few sniffs before rubbing against her feet and legs in a figure-eight pattern.  Ethan gave the fellow Detroiter a boyish grin, "I told you she would want to say hello herself." He scratched the back of his head as he continued, "Will you be entertaining yourself here this evening? I promise you, despite our little mascot here, this isn't just a straight cat house.  You can come here for food, drink, and music alone or with a date if you'd like.  However, if you're alone, and don't feel like being alone,  that's what my hosts are here for.  To keep you company and be your date for the evening...  I'd offer to do the job myself for you this evening as a way to make up for your last visit here, but as I proved then... I'm about as charming as a prickly cactus.  But if you desire company, any of our available men or women are perfectly capable of providing you with lovely company."

James nodded intently, trying to take in everything the woman across from him was saying.  When she finished explaining the Yin and Yang, he contemplatively sat there for a moment, his mind could be seen working through his cool blue eyes. "So..." He started staying, his hands got a little more animated as he spoke, mimicking a lot of what he was saying. "It's like a scale for opposites.  Light balances the darkness, darkness balances the light. Something like the concept of Kharma? They SEEM similar. I briefly read about it in a magazine I was flipping through on one of my days off." 

His eyes went wide at her mentioning the way the Host clubs worked in Japan. "Really now?  That sounds so much more profitable than just keeping people company. Technically I'm supposed to be trying to charm you into spending some time in one of the private rooms with me, that's where the big money is at.... but, Mr. Eee has never pressured us to do that.  He just seems happy that people don't have to dine and drink alone.   He's a bit of a strange one.  Dunno why a loner like him cares if people aren't alone while they dine and such."

Hanabi 's laugh brightened up Jame's thoughtful disposition. "Really?!  You would actually go and be my guide in your home country?!  That is absolutely fantastic!  I'm gonna hold you to that!"  His smile could have lit up the room, "Miss Hanabi, are you happy just talking, or would you be interested in some food, or maybe a dance?  I don't know any Japanese dances, but I honestly don't know any American ones outside a slow dance.  I do know how to go out and have a good time though!" 

Report Post Tip

She was about to insist that Don Edwards... EEE ... call her Angela when a cat leapt from the basket he was trying to return to her. As it wound around her legs, she was of course compelled to crouch down and pet the precious thing.

"Ohhhh, you must be Patches! Aren't you the sweetest? Did you eat a cookie, you naughty girl?" Angela grinned up at Ethan.

"What a little doll you have! I should have brought more goodies, to celebrate! New crew, new title, congratulations, Don Edwards! You're entitled to call me whatever you like. Can I buy you a drink- well I guess I can't exactly do that in your own place, now can I?" Angela had veered off the rails and begun to speak to the cat again before she realized what she was doing. After a Herculean effort, she tore herself away from Patches and stood straight again. It was then that she noticed Hanabi , looking beautiful and completely at ease in her surroundings. It was difficult not to envy that, but Angela needed to at least try.

"I don't have a- I didn't bring anyone. I hate to take up your time, though, I really do, so if you could just point me somewhere, I'll sit down and maybe have a drink? And if someone happens to join me, I won't panic or run away." Angela smiled, and it was a genuine smile, but it was probably due to the proximity of the cat twirling around her feet, and she was secretly hoping Patches would just follow her to a chair and park herself on Angela's lap.

Report Post Tip

Ethan stood outside The Chopper Club for a long time, while the repurposed old hotel still looked none the worse for wear, he was scared of what he might find inside.  His imagination went into overdrive as he envisioned the bloodstained floors of where his employees once lay, or perhaps he'd just find the whole place abandoned with everyone else moving on to better and safer work.  This place was all he had left of the life he once lived, where he started to call home. 

He hesitated a moment longer before deciding the best thing to do was to just rip the proverbial bandaid right off.  So he swung open the door, closed his eyes, and walked inside. Instead of the cold silence he was expecting, Ethan was met with a barrage of voices calling out his name - the loudest being his lead host, Joseph.   Ethan looked around the completely unchanged establishment with a look of complete surprise upon his face. 

"You all kept this place going?  You didn't leave?  You're all alright?  But why?"  Ethan had so many questions, and as usual for him he just blurted them all out at once.  A memory of his last time here flashed into his head, but before he could even finish asking about her Patches came running up at the sound of his voice and nimbly jumped upon his shoulder, nudging his face and purring loudly.  "Patches! You're alright, oh thank the goddess."  He calmly said as he softly scratched the cat's cheeks and ears. 

"Of course we kept this place running..." Joseph said with a laugh.

Marcus sauntered up, and lightly smacked Ethan on the back. "Yeah, why would we leave.  We love this job.  You're a good boss Mr. Edwards, who else provides housing and food, enjoyable work.   We ain't gonna walk away from this!" 

Ethan was dumbfounded, the reaction and warm reception were not what he was expecting at all. Outside of the man he considered a brother,  something Ethan severely regretted he never told Taylor while he was alive, he didn't think or even believe another human soul on this planet cared about him.   The employees at the club showed him wrong, he looked around at the faces that surrounded him telling him they were glad that the rumors of his death were false; and to those who were working and looked up as he glanced their way to give their boss a friendly wave. "God damn guys, if I could actually still feel any sort of emotions I might just cry.  Seriously." His words came out before his mind had time to process it all, and he couldn't help but chuckle at himself, "I'm sorry. I  should be saying thank you, not sounding like an ungrateful jerk." 

"Please!" Joseph bellowed in laughter, "We've worked with you long enough to speak Ethanese.  You're welcome Mr. Edwards, it's good to have you back."

Ethan couldn't help but smile, the first genuine smile to grace his face in a long time.  That genuine smile quickly turned to a knowing, but playful grin.  He spoke with authority but also a friendly fondness for the employees of the Chopper Club,  "Right. Enough with all the happy emotional stuff, back to work. ALL of you.  Me included, it seems I have a few paychecks I need to write." 

He gave the calico still perched on his shoulder some more scratches as he walked back into his office.  Once he sat down at his desk, the cat made her way to his lap managing to fall asleep and acting as if nothing had happened at all.  Ethan let out a very relieved sigh, before whispering to himself, "It seems Lady Fortuna smiled upon me with this bunch..." 

His first time in Detroit an he took a stroll in to The Chopper Club he had heard great things from the philly guys an gals, He sat down smiling looking around his bodyguards filled the area around the bar he had brought his son along who sat next to him. He pulled out a 20k stack an set it on the bar, He smiled speaking to the host for the night. 

"Make sure Ethan gets this directly it should cover my son an I to have a room, an some grub an drinks for my boys."

He turned his head to the shinobi bodyguards standing around an shook his head yes an the group standing around went outside to stand in front an they help guard the building while he is staying in his new favorite Detroit hangout. He looked back to the bartender sparking a cigarette smoking at the bar.

"Could I get two cokes one for me an Boruto, also could you get him some nachos or something to snack on."

He turned his back to the bar leaning on it looking at the band listening an watching them as he relaxed with his kid lightly nodding his head to the music. He took a puff blowing out Os into the sky an looked to his kid.

"Such a boring day today... at least we got some good music." 

Carlo sat at the table with Sasha in the booth provided by Ethan, after several drinks Carlo thought that food probably would be a good idea as an empty stomach never helps the booze. As such decided to order a Shooter Sandwich as recommend by Ethan.

After getting one of the hostess attention and persuading her that a third wasn't what he was looking for Carlo ordered his food for both him an Sasha along with some more drinks.

Carlo waited some time drinking with Sasha before the food arrived and after finishing up Sasha decided it was time from a dance and dragged Carlo onto the Dance floor despite his protests.

Report Post Tip

Ethan's body popped and cracked as he let out a felinesque stretch as he yawned.  He'd been at his paperwork for hours, finally ending on the payroll for the employees of The Chopper Club. He had been weeks behind, and he felt awful that they had gone so long without any sort of official paychecks from him.  Yet, he couldn't help but notice the missing time card for one of his favorite hosts, James.  Dread and concern instantly filled Ethan as he moved back out to the work floor, and he called for Joseph. 

"Yes, Mr. Edwards?" The lead host inquired as he approached his boss.

"James... there's no time cards, nothing filled out.  Is he...?" Ethan couldn't get himself to complete the thought.

Joseph nodded, "When the rumor of your death came to us at the club, he immediately packed his things and said he was going to see the world, starting with Japan.  I believe your Asian friend was quite influential on him." 

"Hanabi." Ethan whispered, "She was his favorite customer.  He was quite taken with her.  Much more with her than she was with him I believe." Ethan smiled at the memories he had speaking with James about how work was going for him.  "I'm glad he took the plunge and went to go see the world. It'll do him good. For now, I need a drink.  Thank you, Joseph." 

As Ethan made his way to the bar he could hear the old bartender, Marcus, talking to NarutoUzamaki .  "Heres your Cokes.  Enjoy the drinks. Yous the first I've seen to bring their kid in here. Unless you count the boss and his cat!"  The old man said in a joking manner.

"Eh, leave 'em go Marcus.  Nothing wrong with coming to a place to enjoy a few sodas, maybe some food and music with your kid.  Admire some attractive people.  No harm."  Ethan said as he took a seat further along the bar. "Gimme whiskey, make a double." 

Marcus gave his boss a grunt, "Eh, I'm more poking fun at you and your attachment to that little furball." 

He couldn't help but laugh in response, "You got me old man, can't help it if I like my four-legged companions more than my human ones."  Ethan gave the barman a wink before quietly sitting at the bar to enjoy the whiskey. 

"Yeah talk about father of the year bringing my kid to a bar, But he was supposed to stay home he actually snuck onto my flight didn't catch the lil stowaway until we were already wheels up an half-way to Detroit. I gave him an earful of yelling an made him come with me on business all over Detroit only the boring parts though."

Naruto laughed a little then sighed an took a hit off his cigarette blowing the cloud away from Boruto then he turned back to the bartender. He smiled looking over to EthanElijah an spoke to him putting out his cigarette in an ash tray on the bar as he did.

"When you raise a son who thinks he's a full shinobi things like this tend to happen, haha."

Boruto looked to his dad pissed.

"Quiet old man, I am a full shinobi and I'm not a kid I'm 15"

Naruto laughed a bit at his remark. 

"Old man huh? just because teen is at the end of 15 doesn't mean your not still a kid, Marcus could I get some Sake if you have any? When you can toast a glass of sake with me that's when you'll not be a kid anymore. Sadly for you that means your gonna be a kid for a while still." 

Naruto waited for a glass of sake an looked back to Ethan.

"Anyway how's your day been going I'm Naruto its nice to meet you."

A sad smile came across Ethan's face as he quietly observed the interaction between Naruto and his son.  It made him wonder what his son was up to right now.  If he was happy, healthy, doing well in school, and was better at making friends than Ethan was, even now.  Ethan pulled his silver case and lighter out of his pocket and deeply inhaled from the cigarette he just light. 

As Marcus dug went to the back for a bottle of the sake Ethan always had him keep in stock, a brunette nearly ran up to Ethan. "Well blow my wig!" She exclaimed, "Joseph said you were here, alive and well, but I had to see it for myself!"  She said in a voice nearly on the brink of tears from happiness as she threw her arms around her boss. 

Genuine affection was something that Ethan was no longer used to, and he awkwardly hugged his employee back.  "Yeah, my own arrogance and foolhardiness haven't gotten me killed quite yet. It's good to see you too Lilly."  Seeing Naruto with his son, got Ethan feeling nostalgic and he looked at the woman who shared the same name as the mother of his child and said with a wink at the end, "You're going to be with me tonight, so make sure you've made enough tea."  

Ethan was known, among his employees, to spend his evenings with a different woman every night.  Most of these women, they knew, came from any one of the girls in the employ of the local Madams. Tonight, however, Lilly knew from what Ethan had said that she would be the girl he was spending his night with.  She found it clever how he implied exactly what he meant without hinting to the kid at all that he meant sex and the tea as protection for the morning after. Her face took on a slight blush at that realization as well, "Yes of course Mister E.

Ethan let himself watch Lilly walk away for only a moment, only a slight trace of a grin crossing his lips as he turned back around letting his attention fall back on Naruto and his son. "I'm sorry about that Naurto.  I'm Ethan Edwards. This is my little slice of paradise, I hope, you are enjoying.  Don't be so hard on yourself about bringing your kid around.  Heck, if it makes you feel any better, I'd bring my kid here. If I had one." There were only 4 people who knew that the man raising Ethan's son, wasn't the boy's actual father; they were Ethan, the boy's grandfather, the boy's mother, and the man married to the mother.  No one else knew that Ethan hadn't even met his son, it was a choice and pain Ethan dealt with all on his own. 

Marcus came back out with the bottle of sake, and playful teased his boss. "You have brought your kid here, Patches is around here somewhere. Surprised she's not out here, that cat is never far from where you are."

"Yeah, yeah..."  was Ethan's deadpan replay, before downing the rest of his whiskey in a single gulp "She's asleep in the office actually. Now grab another choko."  Ethan turned to NarutoUzamaki, "I hope you don't mind me joining you for a drink.  It will be my treat, of course.  This just feels like a good time to not only remember, but celebrate family."

Report Post Tip

After walking around Detroit for awhile Giuseppe happened upon The Chopper Club, he pushes open the door heading inside out of the dark cold winters night outside. Looking around he took in the atmosphere before enquiring about a table and maybe even a drink. Looking around he spots EthanElijah who looks like he owns the place

"Hey my friend this is a fine establishment you've gotten yourself here, my papa always talked about this place used to come with Sasha"

Giuseppe extends his hand out to shake Ethan's

"And am wondering if I could maybe get a drink and maybe somewhere nice to sit and drink them...maybe some company.... maybe"

Giuseppe smiles slightly

Report Post Tip

Velvet had heard Ethan owned a place in Detroit, she had some unfinished business with an local CA, her boots hit the pebble stone path as she glanced around the unfamiliar area,a gent approached her stinking of cheap whiskey and stale cigarettes. 

"You lost suga?" he addressed her with a sleazy smile "I can elp ya round if ya want suga" slurring heavily.

"uh.. yeah I'm after the chopper club, do you where it's located?" Squaring her shoulders, head atilt with a look she meant  business. The intoxicated  man approached her stumbling and swaying the man's face now etched with anger.

"Ya mean the place I just got turfed from by some dick called Joseph? 2 blocks down to the left" he hissed stubbing his cigarette out "good for nothing place anyway, didn't let me meet the girls"

Velvet stifled a laugh she tilted her head down for her hat to cover the amusement on her face "Thanks for that... er have a good night"

She nodded at the gent before she picked up the pace by passing him as he muttered "be better if I got my dick wet"

She approached the old hotel looking building, the architecture still kept original, she could hear music thumping behind the thick wooden door, her boots hit the stone threshold as she pushed the door open, she approached the bar while busily assessing Ethan's establishment, people were laughing and dancing while others were getting hot and heavy in booths a mischievous smile on her face with a light blush thinking of previous events.

swiveling herself onto the stool she eyed the glass decaters of whiskey as a barman  approached her "Hey doll, what can I help you with?"

"Evening... Uh what's the best caramel  flavoured whiskey ya got hun... oh.. also can you tell me if the Boss is in town? I need to have a chat with him..." she leaned in closer to the bar while  eyeing the vast array of liquor.

Report Post Tip

Marcus grunted and slid a tumbler of Drambuie over towards Velvet.  The old man's brilliant green eyes looked over the woman at his bar, "Yeah the asshole arrived last night ain't left his office, let me..." 

Before the old barkeep was able to finish what he was saying when a brunette with eyes like hot-chocolate, came walking up pushing away a blond-haired gentleman. "Buzz off Teddy, I saw her first."  She gave her shoulders a little shimmy as she sauntered up next to Velvet

"Hey there sugar, you don't want the company of our boss.  He's a nice enough guy, but he doesn't know a thing about entertaining on a date, how about it gorgeous... Let me be your date for this evening?" 

As Lilly was out doing her little act, Marcus motioned for Joseph to go get their boss.  You young man banged on his bosses door, before just opening it and walking in.  Ethan sat at his desk, reading over paperwork and signing others, a five o'clock shadow upon his face.

"What is is it Joesph?  I'm almost done here, I'd like to finish up here."

The head host looked at his boss, and just shook his head.

"You look like shit Eli.  Go take a break, there's a young woman at the bar who was asking about if you were about.  Lily is attempting to work her magic on her."

Ethan rubbed at his temple, he was tired and exhausted.  "Maybe you're right Joseph.  I could use a drink and some eye rest away from this paperwork." 

Ethan followed Joseph out. As he turned out of the office, past the old upright piano that sat unplayed for years in the lobby, his eyes fell upon Velvet, a smile broke brightly across his face upon seeing her.  He walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her pulling her into a quick hug, though he never took his arms away from her.  "You are a sight for sore eyes, I am glad to see you Miss Velvet.  I hope Lily here wasn't being to presumptuous with you." 

Giving the tumbler a quick swirl, then bringing her tumbler up to her nose she smelt the whiskey before taking a sip nodding in approval “Thank you that’s a mighty fine drop”  her response warm although The barman didn’t seem pleased, admiring the old man’s green eyes she smiled “ Ha, he can’t that trying surely…” before she was able to finish her sentence she heard some commotion behind her  turning herself slightly to see what’s going on she chuckled as she saw the very attractive lady barging a handsome Blonde haired gentleman out of the was as if she was on a Warpath. A highly amused look on her face she gave the Brunette a wink and a smile.

Hello yourself Gorgeous, Uh… for a hot moment sure” replying warmly as she watched a young man from her peripheral vision disappear to the office, bringing her attention back to the stunning Brunette “Don’t see why he needed my girls here... she knows exactly what she’s doing” she thought to herself.

The two continued to chat briefly. “So what’s your name sweets?’  Velvet sipped on her whiskey turning herself towards the brown eyed beauty,” Lilly, Sugar, Yours? What brings you to Detroit aside from business?” Flipping her hair to one side as she leaned against the bar.

Velvet observed her curves as she responded, admiring her attention to detail was on point, heels complementing her legs, make up not overdone, nodding in approval.

Velvet or Vel works as well, Oh just here visiting the Boss man honestly, he has told me much about you all, thought I’d also escape the hustle of Philly for a couple day’s” just as she finished her sentence she felt a pair of arms enclose her giving her a squeeze , looking down quickly, she recognized them as the familiar voice  whispered in her ear "You are a sight for sore eyes, I am glad to see you Miss Velvet.  I hope Lily here wasn't being too presumptuous with you." 

Velvet smiled leaning into the hug tilting her head towards Eli “Hello Love… Surprised to see me?” her voice laced with cheekiness “No, not at all, it was refreshing, she’s definitely a go getter though, easy on the eye’s voice as sweet as chocolate to boot…” giving Lilly a wink as she sipped on her whiskey.

Ethan’s hug loosened enough for her to turn herself toward him, her brow furrowed, as she ran her fingertips along his cheek “You look exhausted Eli, the Barmen…”

The green-eyed old man interrupted before she could finish her sentence answered “Marcus, names Marcus” as he busily cleaned glasses behind the bar.

Right Marcus, Sorry, did mention you’d stuffed yourself into the office… Time for a break hey?” her tone more motherly than she would like as she quirked her brow.

Report Post Tip

"Surprised to see you?" Ethan chuckled as he spoke, "Nah more like happy, my dear." 

Before Ethan could attempt to get a reply in to Velvet about taking a break, Lilly looked between the couple, and her eye brow raised and mouth went slightly agape. The two's interaction caught the attention of the barkeep too; Marcus just stood there staring. 

"Wait, wait, wait..."  Lilly said as her brain began processing.  "You telling me, the bossman landed a main squeeze as lovely as you?" 

Lilly chortled in disbelief, and Marcus shot her a look. "She ain't wrong ya know Eli.  You're fine until you open your mouth, about as charming as dog snot." 

Lilly smirked, "I can tell ya for a fact the only thing the boss has going for him is what's between his legs, he'd be quite gifted there if he only knew how to REALLY use it.  Though I'm sure the lovely Velvet here has already found that out for herself."  Lilly gave a quick shimmy of her shoulders and winked at Velvet. 

Ethan just shook his head. "Come on now. I'm not totally helpless, and even a clueless tool like me can get lucky once in a while.  Though when it comes to Miss Velvet here, it's more like I won the lotto."  Ethan's grey eyes warmed as he looked at her, and focused solely on her. "Yeah a break sounds perfect.  How about we hit my flat upstairs?  There's someone I think you'd like to meet." 

Ethan smiled at her, the warmth he felt clearly shown on his face and felt in the kiss he gently placed at her lips.  He knew Patches wasn't really a someone, but she was still his feline companion.     However, he knew Velvet would understand, knowing him and his penchant for befriending animals. Truth be told he was surprised to not see the tiny roaming around pretending she was the bar's mascot.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Chopper Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL