Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:11:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
The Chopper Club Started by: Eee on Nov 07, '20 05:17

Pete returned to the Chopper Club.  He has his men as they ordered steaks and potatos with red wine.  They men sat around as Pete told them the things that needed to happy to keep his friends happy in New York.  Pete and his inner circle understood and agreed they had to talk with the Combination then with the Chicago mob.  They control the west coast.  Then the steaks arrived and they eat as if it was a feast for the last party.  

Report Post Tip

It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.  Gunshots had not been heard in at least three hours and so it was that a certain russet flash of fur was seen out making a nuisance of himself again.  Now it was rare that someone saw a fox up close as they're usually very skittish creatures...  But that seemed to have changed a bit since a certain young fox had chosen to make her home with those of the criminal realm sometime back.  So now it was that it wasn't uncommon to see not just one fox around, but two causing havoc.  But today only one made his presence known.  Any who knew these foxes would know that the other wasn't far behind, but so far only one had been sighted running around Detroit.

Visiting his favorite spot, Little Man would nose his way through the club doors and into the slight chaos inside.  There were always fun sights and sounds and smells here at the Chopper Club, and one young fox knew it was the place to be.  Immediately his little nose began to twitch away as he took account of who was around.  In his visits, he was quickly growing to know the hosts, waiters, and other help that worked here at the club.  He knew which ones carried jerky around in their pockets and who might aim a light kick his direction.  But he also knew that none of them seemed to be openly hostile to him or his sister.  Then again how could they?  They welcomed Patches with open arms and it seemed that few minded these quickly growing russet additions.

In any case, that small cat that made his home here at the Club was the one being sought out in particular.  It was all over this place, and decently fresh too!  He knew the cat was around so it was he began stalking about stopping only long enough for an occasional ear rub or greeting...  Perhaps a tidbit of food here and there.  But his playmate was definitely his primary concern.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"Why the hell did Officer White give me this damned book?"  Corky mused to herself while on the plane to Detroit.   She glanced at the tattered old book, lost in the thread slowly unwinding thread of the binding.   She blinked after a moment and opened to the first page, a name neatly written...

Property of
Ethan Elijah Edwards

The book meant nothing to the ex-con, her parole officer told her it belonged to a long lost cousin of hers hoping that info might give the book some meaning to the woman.  Still Corky just stared at the name, "A cousin huh?  Well you're dead now, so its not like it matters."  She mused into the empty space above the books pages.    She flipped through the book, briefly reading it.  Only three things stuck out to her: The Chopper Club in Detroit, that Ethan had a son, and that apparently foxes like beef jerky.  

The woman strolled the streets of Detroit until she finally find the club that was so frequently mentioned in this book she had.  She had little desire to go somewhere that sounded so crowded, but it got her away from LA, and away from her parole officer.   She took in the environment of the establishment as she strode in, the atmosphere warm and welcoming.  The hustle and bustle of people, the quiet murmer that become of dozens of individual conversations going on at once.  She could see the allure, for even lone wolf like herself couldn't help but crave the company of another once in a while.   Still she frowned when seeing all the more private barside stools taken, choosing a smaller booth off to the corner of the establishment. 

"Beer... whatever you have on tap works."  Corky told the waitress.  No sooner than she made herself at home, did a tiny calico cat jump onto the table and stared at her.  Corky just blinked at the tiny cat sniffed and pawed at the book before nudging it with her cheek.

"Huh, you must be... Patches?"   Corky mumbled trying to remember the name she read in the book.  Patched mewed loudly then nuzzled up against Corky's hand. 

Report Post Tip

YIP!  YIP! YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP!

It was as if something had gone off inside the small fox as those around him turned to see what had caused him such alarm as he went tearing across the club yapping his fool head off.  A quick glance would tell that the fox really wasn't alarmed.  The way his tail flicked, and his ears perked forward, he was running toward something, not away.

It took just a couple bounds, weaving around people, between their legs, and finally up onto the table, skidding to a halt until his nose came into contact with the fuzzy side of the small calico cat.  Sniffing quickly and taking in the scent to validate his thoughts, he gave another loud yip as if to announce his victory in finding his fellow creature.  Joy shone in his eyes, but instead of tackling the creature like he normally would do, he looked up in curiosity as if just noticing the person sitting in the booth.  Nosing the binding of the book in her hand, he gave a soft inquiring whine.  Where was Lovely when he needed her?  She was better with the two legged ones than he was...  Then again...  Maybe she had jerky.

A loud series of yips had caused Corky's head to turn and see what on earth could have been making such a loud commotion.  She was curious how she was the only person phased by the noise.  'How was no one else phased?  This can't be... normal.'  She thought to herself as the vulpine jumped into the seat across from her.  She would be lying if the whole scenario didn't make her uncomfortable, but if no one else was going to make a fuss about there being two animals in the establishment, she wasn't going to either.  She noticed the interest the fox took in the book, and softly nudged it towards him. 

"Does the book mean something to you?"  She asked, wondering if the pervious owners smell could still be on it. 

Not too long after the waitress came walking back up to the table, a young girl just out of her teenage years.  Blonde, beautiful, and just as sweet.  "Here's your beer ma'am!  OH!  Little Man!  Leave the patron alone!!!"  She stammered when she noticed the little guy sitting across from Corky. 

The ex-con gave the waitress a glare at being called ma'am, knowing there wasn't even 10 year difference in the their age. "He's fine." Corky told the young woman. "He's my date today, aren't you Little Man?"  Corky gave a michevious smirk and wink to the fox before turning back to the waitress.  She was about to dismiss here when she remembered what the book had said about treats the foxes would like. "Hey I don't suppose you have any Beef Jerky here, would you?

Report Post Tip

Little Man wriggled a bit as he pawed at the lovely little feline on the table.  He could have kicked himself just a little.  Cautious approach.  Isn't that what Lovely always tended to try to encourage him to do?  Especially after one of the patrons took issue with his presence and he received a swift kick to the ribs before one of the staff could covertly shoo him into the back room.  But this lady didn't seem to take issue with Patches' presence...  So why would she take issue to his?  Little did it occur to him that cats and foxes might not be responded to the same.  Now, he did note the slight uneasy feeling in the air so he chose to retreat just a tad and hop to the seat like the good fox he was.  But he couldn't see so up on the table went his paws.  Head tilting a little as he surveyed the book pressed toward him.  He nosed it softly and gave a light whine.  He knew that scent that still lingered upon the book.  Not well, but the person it had belonged to was well loved by him.

But just then one of the waitresses came back around.  Little Man yipped happily to her, fairly oblivious to her scolding.  He went where he pleased most of the time.  Today really was no different.  But he looked to the lady he had joined.  If his presence wasn't welcomed, he wasn't typically one to press the issue.  But she didn't seem upset so he planted his backside on the chair in almost a defiant manner.  But that very quickly relaxes as he lay his muzzle upon the table, gazing up at her curiously.  At the inquiry in her voice, he lifted his head with a quick yap yap!  As if answering her question in the affirmative.  Patches meowed his own agreements.  

The waitress gave a soft laugh, visibly relaxing a little as it seemed that Corky wasn't actually bothered by the vulpine that most around here had come to at least somewhat care about.  At Corky's question, her eyes glittered a little and she reached into a pocket on her apron to pull out a small pouch and offer it to Corky.  "A few of us carry some around with us just in case we get visitors."  A small demure grin was given before she looked over to Little Man who at this point had slowly sidled his way over from his bench to Corky's.  He knew what was in that pouch.

Corky squinted at the waitress, her eyes questioning.  She couldn't believe what she was hearing.  "So you mean...  what this book says is true? How about that." 

Corky took the small package of beef jerky and reached her hand into the bag.  She pulled out some of the jerky and nibbled on a piece, she'd never had beef jerky before and figured she would take this opportunity to try some.   Her own face persked up, as she thought the dried meat went particularly well with the mug of beer she had.   Her mind quickly went back to the who reason she had asked for the jerky, the male vulpine now sitting at her side; and even the feline were intently watching her and the bag.

She placed a small piece down in front of Patches, then gave a few scratches behind her ears as watched the feline munched on the snack.  Her focus then turned to the fox.  "So my date, was this Ethan fella right about you liking this stuff?   Well, can't say I'd blame you, it's really good."

Report Post Tip

The waitress tilted her head a little, but her eyes darted down to the book on the table.  She could only surmise that this was what the woman before her was referring to.  She smiled a little and nodded quietly giving a soft laugh at Corky's obvious pleasure with the smoked meat.  Moving to quietly excuse herself for the moment, the waitress cast one more glance in Little Man and Patches' direction but would move off to continue her duties.  "Just let me know if you need anything else?"  

Little Man, however, hadn't so much as wavered his glance a bit.  His nose twitched slightly, but he knew the sight of the package like the back of his paw.  He knew what was in there and as he watched Corky try it, he would move only a little bit.  He was a good boy.  He wouldn't beg, no matter how much that whine kept up in his head.  He watched as Patches was presented with a small piece of the treats and he would gently lift his paw to paw at Corky.  But almost as if realizing his actions were not polite, returned his paw to the seat in front of him.  Yet then Corky had turned her attention to him and addressed him directly.  Tilting his head as if considering her words, he would give a single yap and then follow it with a rapid succession of yips that almost sounded like a child's giggle.  Clearly tickled by something that was said, Little man's voice tapered off to a curious yip, that energetic little face tilting to the other side in a very caniniesque manner.  Oh yes.  He wanted some...  So bad.  But he would be a good boy.  Polite, no matter how his form vibrated in excitement and anticipation. 

Seth was avoiding meeting up with his boss at this stage, she was pissed off and he knew it, she was waiting for him at Rosario's, he fucked up a deal that would've successfully made an easy million without question.

The Chopper club was only a street or two away from there... He figured he needed a "distraction", he had heard Freyja had previously used the establishment for just that... He found it intriguing, entering the establishment he drank in the surroundings and the patrons, his eye's fell on some... foxes?! wha...shaking his head he resumed forward towards the bar

"Hey there... what poison do you recommend to loosen up and deplete the feeling of getting killed in an hour?"  rubbing the back of his neck half heartedly smiling, the barman smirked refraining a chuckle it seemed.

"A line of cocaine, half a bottle of whiskey and a good fuck"  his eyes crinkled in amusement as she slid a whiskey over towards Seth

Seth ran his fingers through his blonde hair whilst taking a sip of the whiskey unsure how to respond

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"So, word on the street is Corky use to come here?" Jesse said to no one other than his own shadow, as he pulled open the doors to the Chopper Club.  He had to blink a few times for his eyes to adjust interior lighting. 

As he strolled up to desk, Lilly leaned over to Joseph and whispered, "You should hire this one,  he could replace you.  Dang near be your little brother." 

"Not now Llilly" Josesph snapped before flashing a smile to Jesse. " How can we help you?"

"I'm just following my... friend's footsteps.  A woman named Corky?  I heard she use to come her a lot.  I am really just hoping for some food drink, and I heard this place use to be a hotel.  I don't suppose you still do overnight rooms?  I would like to visit Detroit for a while." 

Lilly grinned and pushed Joseph out of the way, "Oh Corky was all levels of fun, you looking for her sort of fun?" 

Jesse smirked seriously contemplated the offer, but just casually said, "Just looking for food and a room."

"We'll see... this way sugar." Lilly gave the young blonde a wink as she walked towards a booth in a darkened corner. "This here is where Corky always sat." 

Jesse just flashed Lilly a smile as he thanked her for showing him to the table.  He could see why the ex-con preferred the table. It gave a good view of both the bar and the entrance.  She was smart to always keep eyes on the exit, he thought to himself.  He waited for his shooter, as he sipped on the bourbon the waitress had already brought to him.  He looked around spotted Lilly with another customer, admiring her beauty he started thinking to himself that perhaps some company, at least while eating wouldn't be so bad. 

Report Post Tip

With the recent move to Detroit Freyja was in dire need of a stiff drink and a few other things, She knew just the place, The Chopper Club with delectable Lilly. The last time she was in town some little foxes were making a ruckus living up the bar. With a cigarette hanging between her lips as she pushed the door open her eyes glazed over in exhaustion.

Lilly was doing her rounds ensuring patrons were taken care of, in more ways than one some nights, a smirk arose across her lips. Sauntering her way towards the bar, folding her arms across her chest while leaning on the bar top.

“Hey there handsome, two fingers of whiskey and a nip of Tequila please…” eyeing him up and down, amused by his eye roll humoured slightly possibly. “It’s been a week… is Lilly tied up at the moment with someone else for the evening or Am I free to whisk her away for an hour or four?”  glancing over her shoulder nipping her lower lip as her red hair coated her shoulders, her back arched slightly wiggling her behind mischievously, till her eyes fell on some unknown face sitting where her former “friend” claimed as her very own, cocking her brow slightly.

Who’s the gent?”  she couldn’t help but blurt out, Lilly on cue ran her fingers across Freyja’s arm, placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

“Oh he’s a friend of Corky apparently”  rolling her eyes sarcastically “He’s easy on the eye’s though, don’t you think?”  without saying a word, she shrugged her shoulders and took a sip of the whiskey in front of her

His eyes closed as he slouched in the booth, leaning his head towards the ceiling and exhaled the smoke he let swirl around in his lungs.  The truth was, Jesse didn't know if he was following someone he looked up to towards the future, or if he was running away from his past.   As he sighed, he knew that the why didn't matter.  He was here in Detroit as he made his way to Los Angelees.  Reaching for his glass, he frowned  when he noticed the glass was empty.   So Jesse took to his feet and walked up to the bar himself.

"Barkeep.  Could I get another bourbon?"  

Marcus huffed and took the glass, reaching for a bottle of the same liquor he'd just poured the young man earlier.

"I don't suppose that lady is available for the night? The one that walked me to my table..."

"Son, I do drinks. I do not have a thing to do with you folk bustin your marbles."

"Damn old man," Jesse said. "I just want someone to talk and share some food with." 

Marcus gave the blonde a side look, and a grunt that spoke he didn't fully believed the man's words.  "Don't matter anyway." 

Jesse grabbed the glass, giving the barman a questioning look of his own.

"Seems Miss Freyja has grabbed her attention.  Perhaps if you wish to wait an hour or four to eat, you MAY have a date." 

The young man couldn't help but laugh.  He not only appreciated the older man's honesty, but he couldn't help by laugh at the realization that his being alone this evening was gonna be his own damn fault.  He took a deep breath, ran the fingers of his free hand through his hair.  He had one last shot to spend a evening in the company of the woman who caught his attention.   So he saunted over, drink in hand, and introduced himself.  

"Greetings, ladies."  Jesse spoke, his voice calm and warm.  While his lips didn't smile, a smile could be seen in his bright blue eyes. "I have proposition for you two.  Now, now... don't go putting those pretty minds too far in the gutter now.  I've just been traveling alone for a while now and could do with a little company.  Thought I'd see if I could buy you ladies some food and drink.   Ain't got much to lose, and some free food and drink to gain for post-poning any tumbles you were planning. An hey, don't blame a fellow for tryin'.  Answer's always gonna be no if he don't ask." 

Freyja couldn't withhold her smirk that dances across her lips as she heard a gentleman speak directly behind her  the tumbler still rested on her lower lip before taking a sip , turning around slightly on the bar stool to face the man.

Assessing him head to toe, locking her eyes on his,  noticing the sparkle of humour and warmth within his bright blue eyes.
"Sure... been awhile since I've conversed with anyone outside of them calling my name repeatedly..." side eyeing Lilly grinning like a Cheshire cat

"So what's your name n how long ya planning on being here in DT? Heard yer a friend of the fallen Corky..." bringing the tumbler back to her lips as she peered up at the gent through her lashes

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

"Hair like firey embers, eyes like jewels, all over shadowed by the sheer sass that dripped from ruby lips."  Jesse repeated how Corky described Freyja . "You must be Red.  She talked about you once, quite fondly.  It was, out of character.  Corky held fondness for no one." 

He took a long drag off his cigarette as he too eyed Lilly, he could easily understand what made her such a hit in a place like this.  He gave a knowing grin, and said to no one by himself, "Maybe next time..." 

"The name's Jesse Bakker by the way. Pleasure to meet you."  The young man extended his hand, and faced Freyja, while his eyes studied Lilly. "Might I offer an escort back to my booth?  You two ladies may continue, enjoying, each other in the privacy the booth offers... and I will feign ignorance about what is really going on while we can talk about whatever trips our fancy."

As he finished, a petite woman with short blonde hair came walking by.  She was one of the waitresses, and looked like the cute girl next door, not a girl who would be working at an establishment like this.  THe name "Daisy" was on a tag stuck on her shirt.   Her innocent looking appearance surprised Jesse, and he stared for  a quick moment.   "Excuse me, Miss Daisy.  Whatever these two women are having this evening, is my treat." 

Daisy gave a bright smile and gave Jesse a curt nod, "Of course, Mister Jesse." 

His head did a quick turn as he watched the waitress walk away before he turned back to the Lilly and Freyja.  The smile in his eyes, now spread to his lips, "So how about it ladies?" 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

​​​​​​​Leaning in slightly towards the gent as he rattled off the description Corky allegedly said, a slight light flush occurred across her cheeks, grinning slightly scooping her hair over her shoulder slightly amused. "The one and only...Pleasure to meet you Jesse, boy that's a sweet name, innocent almost" giving Jesse some cheek as her mouth popped on innocent.

Out stretching her arm shaking his hand firmly yet not excessively, she wasn't one to play intimation tactic's. 

"If Lilly wishes to join us sure... though i prefer her with less clothes if I may be so bold..." wiggling off the bar stool with tumbler in hand, her boots clanked on the wooden floor as her small petite frame  stood upright looking up at Jesse. She couldn't dent it, she found Goldbrick fascinating,  noticing a waitress caught his attention, turning her head slightly smiling warmly as he called out to her, eyeing her up and down in a non hungry manner.

"Though I am famished... could we order some pizza in?" 

"You don't need permission from me to be bold.  Blatant honesty is a refreshing change of pace really.  Too many people beat around the bush, shying away from their intended meaning.  Just get to the meaning, you need me to pick up milk.  Fucking ask to pick up milk, none of this hinting around to wanting it bullshit."   Jesse coughed as he inadverntaly spoke more personally than he ever intended to with a new aquentence. "But yes, no need for shying away from being bold around me.  I will say I agree with you assessment of Lilly here, I too think I would prefer her with less clothes." 

His eyes looked over Lilly, side smile stayed upon his lips as he did so. "Maybe next time I'm around DT, hmmm Lilly?" 

Lilly chortled, then gave Jesse the briefest of Cheshire grins in return. "May not have to wait until next time sugar, if you're interesting enough... and my lady Freyja decides she has such desires." 

The barman had said her name before, but Jesse wasn't paying much attention to anything other than the fact hostess he was interested in, was currently taken.  This time though, her name stuck out to him.  As he walked with the two women back to his booth he mind realed around it, unique, like nothing he'd heard before.  It fit her, he thought as he slid into the side of the booth he tossed his coat into, making sure to leave Freyja and Lilly plenty of room on the other side.  He stopped Daisy as she came by, and placed an order for the pizza Freyja was wanting. A brief moment later, after Daisy had passed the order to Marcus to give to the cook, the old man could be hear grumbling.  "Pizza... what ever happened to simple things like a Patty Melt..."

"So, Freyja is it?  Nice to have an actual name to go with that sultry face of yours.  Corky was never one for using people's real names.  You were Red, her boss she called Puzzled, the bartender at her local dive bar she called Asshole.  Me she just called Kid, even though I am only a year or two younger than she."   Jesse gave thoughtful smile as he reminisced.  Then in his best impression of Corky he remarked, "Ya look like a damned kid, I'm gonna call ya Kid."  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Gesturing Lilly to sit in the booth first so she could take the end, she had a thing of being able to escape if needed should bullets or fists fly.
"Freyja, Frey, Bitch which ever you prefer to call me..."

Scooting over beside Lilly tracing figures over her thighs with a tumbler in her other hand, as she listened to Jesse do his best impression of Corky, a smile met her eyes as they crinkled, of  fondness.

"God I miss that woman, she had such... "presence" n a heart of gold once you dug deep enough, recall we got tattoos together though we differed in style" rolling her sleeves up to show off her phoenix with runes in its claws

"So what brings you to the motor city Jesse? Women? Drugs? Running away from the Feds?"
While her fingers hadn't skipped a beat tracing her fingers along Lilly’s thighs her eyes never left Goldbrick's
Taking a long sip of her whiskey, the smell of pizza flowed through the club as it approached their booth, her stomach grumbled loudly, chuckling to herself muttering
"Looks like that's not the only thing building an appetite..."

"Yeah, Corky was a pretty special person.  I always felt like the younger sibling she never wanted to take around with her but had to.  Still, I guess she had to of seen something to tolerated me being around, and trying to learn from her." 

While Jesse spoke,  his eyes looking towards the ceiling as he remembered the times he tagged around with Corky while she was still in New York.  As he mind focused back on the moment at hand his crystal blues stared into his tumbler of bourbon, watching the golden liquid spin as he circled the glass around on the table.  A side smirk crossed has face as he felt Lilly's foot reach across the gap and slide up along the inside of his thigh. 

His head cocked to the side, and said with slight amusement, "Is this really the area to start taking your shoes off Miss Lilly?"  Adding an wink in at the end. 

Daisy came up with the pizza, and her eyes clearly checking out the scene at the booth.  She was pretty much the girl next-door, so she was unable to hide the desire she was feeling to join the group in the booth.  Still the petite blonde, did her job and dropped the pizza and extra glasses of what everyone had been drinking down to the table.   Jesse's head turned as the waitress walked away, his mind wondering how such a seemingly nice girl was working in a joint like this one.  His attention snapped back to the table when Jesse felt a swift kick come from Lilly this time. 

"Yeah, I think you're right."  Jesse mindlessly said as he turned back to face the women across from him in the booth. "I do believe more than just appetite for this food is building."

Slamming his glass down after finishing his previous bourbon, he wondered how to respond to the question Freyja had asked him.  He never fancied himself to be a good liar, because the truth was always easier to tell.   His hand went up and he scratched the back of his neck as he began to speak. 

"Truth?  I'm running from my past. Following Corky's footsteps, hoping maybe... I can prove everyone back home wrong about me.  Prove to them that I'm not just a Godlbrick.  I'm more than just some punk kid who skirted around keeping promises to get things for free...  I'm kind of pathetic really, barely more than a pretty face. Hell if we're being honest here, I'm hardly a pretty face." 

Jesse gave a smile and a shrug, silently saying 'well there it is,' before speaking again, "Well I would ask you the same question, but I'm pretty sure I know the answer as to why you're in the motor city."  He nodded toward Lilly. "And I can't blame for that at all..." 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,020,000 Tip

Whoever said that animals didn't belong in the bar had never met the animals that frequented this place.  But those that chose this place as the place to go grew to be accustomed to seeing at least three furred creatures that seemed to enjoy spending as much time as possible in this place.  Today was no exception.  Almost always a small feline was seen darting around, delighting guests and patrolling her place.  But today two more joined in the fun.  Russet in color and soft to the touch, two young foxes made their way in through the recently opened door as if they belonged there.  And in reality, there were few that would argue that they did.  Especially now that their family had picked up and moved to this fine city, the twins would likely visit more and more often.  

Today was the first of likely many and as they sauntered in, they received a myriad of glances ranging from surprise, to pleasure, maybe a tiny bit of confusion but very little in the way of negative emotion.  They were greeted by a yowl of delight as a beautiful speckled creature lunged her tiny form directly at the larger of the two.  Little Man took the brunt of the 'attack' but Lovely shied away a little.  A trained eye could see that although her form was no longer blemished, she still walked with a slight limp and favored her right back leg.  Giving a soft shake of her head she moved along into the bar area to let the two catch up.  

Sniffing quietly, she looked around.  Her type of fun usually revolved more around the patrons.  She loved being around people even if she was the quieter of the two influences.  Little Man liked it too, but he got distracted too easily.  But he and Patches were having fun at the moment, so Lovely wandered.  Nosing a calf here, accepting a tidbit there...  Oh she especially adored the staff that still kept jerky in their apron pockets!  But just as she was visiting a particularly smiley waitress, Lovely paused.  Ears perked up and tail paused as she sniffed.  There was a smell in the place that she recognized.  It wasn't one she knew well, but it was one she'd be able to pick out of any crowd.  The waitress chuckled and gave her one more gentle pet.  Lovely was clearly on the trail of something.  She moved again this time with purpose until she came right up to the booth where Jesse (Goldbrick ) and Freyja sat with unknown compatriots.  Lovely didn't even hesitate and up onto the bench she jumped with however much room may or may not be available.  She gave a soft whine of greeting, showing some element of politeness not wanting to completely derail whatever was going on before her arrival.  

Ceasing her tracing along Lilly’s thigh,her face grimaced a little as Jesse belittled himself her dainty hands wrapped around the tumbler as she leaned in honed onto his bright blue eyes, her tone rather blunt
"You mean you're trying to convince yourself you ain't worthless, you're the one beating yourself up?..." not realizing she may be in interrogation mode,  clearing her throat as she leant back into the booth tumbler in hand, her thoughts rapidly flying within her head, a smirk formed on her lips breaking her chilling distant demeanor.
"I can see why Corky lil brothered you...you both denied yourself how magnificent you are and what was achievable, you sorta just melded, both...uh..." pausing momentarily as her eyes dropped from his eyes working their way along from his hands along his arms and chest... till she stopped once more at his eyes, in her peripheral vision she could see Lilly’s legs working their magic beneath the table as the young blonde left delivering their order, Jesse seemed drawn to the girl, Freyja's head cocked playfully demeanor evident.

"As fine as whiskey in this tumbler, easy on the eyes and smooth...why do they call you Goldbrick?" leaning in, removing her leather jacket revealing a V cut blouse with a few buttons barely hanging on.
"The motor city is good to let off some steam, shred some rubber and the company comes in waves, though it appears I've been assigned to be a righty to Don CLO, so I'll be here more frequently, where are you headed Jesse? Maybe I'll tag along n stretch my legs a lil ..."
Ceasing mid sentence as a ball of fluff leapt onto their table, a childish grin formed on her face as she gave lovely ear scratches cooing "Hello there beautiful,  you been busy roaming the new home I see?" Her eyes pulled away from the petite fox in attempts to find her more boisterous brother who was rough housing patches by the bar, unable to restrain her chuckle turning back to lovely and Goldbrick

"Lovely this is Jesse, he's a good one I promise, he may even have some Jerky on him..."

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Chopper Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL