Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:50:17
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
How long have you been playing? Started by: Hakopa on Dec 13, '20 12:36

How long have you been playing? For me I first found out about MR in primary school, so about 10 years ago.

Report Post Tips: 18 / Total: $360,000 Tip

Mid 2008 is when I started but 2011 I really started putting in hours 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Since 2002. I'm an old man now sadly. (Not as old as Optimus or Zebedee)
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Since August 2009. Didn't know how to play the game properly til like 2012 though.

Report Post Tip

Just a matter of months here for me.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

sometime in 2002. The amount of free time back then was awesome!

Report Post Tip
It'll be 13 years next year, and still loving every aspect of this game
Report Post Tip

Started Xmas 2015. My first character lived for 5 whole days. I was pp'd and they didn't return the cash. So I shot at them (I don't even know if my gun was maxed lol) Needless to say my CL spoke to me and then killed me :D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

lol Frankie4Fingers, thats a great story!

For myself Im not sure when exactly since it was before the game kept account history but I think it was somewhere in 2007 or 2008. My first char actually lasted very long I don't remember who the CL was or anyone in the family but I was one of those active low rank members that was very active but didn't really know how things worked. I made it to made man after like 100 days or more lol

Report Post Tip

On and off for many, many years.  

Report Post Tip

My first start was June '15. Been playing off and on for 6 years. My suggestion - don't neglect real life, but also, don't neglect your imagination.

Report Post Tip
Well says I had an account back in 2008 with 33hrs played but honestly I don't remember it at all lol. 2010 was when I really started in my opinion as Basic lol. Named after the pack of cigarettes next to me lmao.
Report Post Tip

Well my first character says it waz started in 2009 ..but when I really put in the hours was 2010-2012 and so on 

Report Post Tip

My first character was in 2013, according to the logs. First character I can remember playing was in 2014 and stuck around 'til 2016 and left for a while. Came back sometime last y...2 years ago (it still feels like 2020) and been back since albeit with another substantial break in between some chars.

Report Post Tip
Since 1776. I have America in my veins.
Report Post Tip

since February 2013. getting up there in age now i think. I miss the older days when there was routinely 102 people online (not including CA's) at any given time of the day. 

Report Post Tip

It's been 84 years...

Report Post Tip

I started playing on my kid's 8th birthday. He's about to turn 20 sooooo... 12 years.

Report Post Tip

How long have I been playing?  Beginning to think, maybe too long! 

Played .org for a bit, then it went down.

Played MR from 2007 until the end of 2013. Just came back October 2020.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How long have you been playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL